Love Isn't Always Fair

Nineteen

Andy told me he would come see me last night and he never showed. I don't know if he's using me or something, but it really sucks. I actually like Andy a lot and he's too good for Chris. Chris is controlling, Andy doesn't need that. I'm a nice guy and romantic. He deserves someone like me.

But it wouldn't surprise me if they got back together. They did the same thing to Ashley. He's been heartbroken ever since Andy dumped him. And I could tell Ashley is in love with Andy, I saw the love in Ashley's eyes when he was making love to Andy. That's another thing, Andy is really good in bed. I actually lost my virginity to him.

I guess they say you become attached to the person you lose your virginity to, and I believe they're right. I couldn't stop thinking about him no matter what I did. His eyes, his cheekbones, his voice. He's perfect.

Sighing, I walked to my locker. I had lunch and first period English with Andy so I would be seeing him soon. Ashley also had English with us and I wanted to talk to him about Andy. He would be able to tell me almost anything about him, well everything I needed to know.

After I grabbed my English notebook, I made my way to English. I was more than happy to see Ashley already in his seat.

"Ashley," I said as I walked to his desk.

He looked up at me. "What?"

"I need to talk to you about Andy."

He looked hesitant before speaking again. "I heard he kissed you yesterday."

"Yeah he did," I smiled, sitting in the desk in front of Ashley. "But I want to know more about him, if you know what I mean."

He shook his head. "Don't try. He's head over heels in love with Chris."

"What does he see in him?"

"Your guess is as good as mine. But don't get yourself worked up over it, you'll find someone else," he said.

I sighed. "Well, thanks Ash."

He nodded before I sat in my desk. I slightly shifted to get more comfortable, I'm still sore from Andy. Speak of the devil, he walked in class a minute before the bell rang. He didn't say anything but he smiled at me. I returned it because let's face it, Andy's smile is contagious.

All throughout class, Andy kept looking at me. I didn't know why but I wasn't gonna complain. He could look at me all day long for all I care.

Once class was over, he walked to my desk. That beautiful smile was plastered on his face.

"Hey Kellin," he said.

I blushed. "Hey Andy."

He looked down at the ground, probably feeling guilty about yesterday. "I'm sorry about last night, but I'm free tonight if you want-"

"Yeah," I smiled, cutting him off. "I'd love to."

"I'll text you later," he said as he walked out of the classroom.

I hugged my books to my chest and I walked to my next class, smiling to myself. Hopefully he wouldn't blow me off this time and we'd be able to get to know each other better. Andy is very good looking, but I barely know anything about him.

Once I changed into my gym clothes, I walked up to my good friend Jesse. He knew about my crush and I told him everything.

"Did you hang out with him?" he asked, smiling.

I shook my head. "No, but we are tonight. You should've seen the way he was looking at me in class."

"Oh, Kellin," he laughed as we walked into the fitness room. "You're like a little school girl."

I smiled. "I can't help it. Andy's amazing."

"If I wasn't straight, I'd go for him. He's definitely the 'bad boy' type, his eyes are amazing, and he's really nice. And you said he was great in bed," he winked. "But, just be careful of Chris."

I lifted up small weights and sighed. "I know."

~~~~~~~~

After school, I drove to Andy's. In lunch he told me to meet him at his house once school was done. You know how they say you get butterflies in your stomach when you get nervous? I wasn't feeling butterflies. I felt nuclear bombs exploding. My heart was beating a mile per minute and I was starting to sweat.

Once I pulled into his driveway, Andy was sitting outside smoking a cigarette. He was wearing a black button up shirt, the two top buttons were unbuttoned. He looked so fucking hot.

I got out of my car and Andy walked up to me after he stomped his cigarette down on the ground. Placing his hands on the sides of my face, he smiled at me. My face got extremely hot from blushing so hard and I was literally shaking.

"Are you okay?" he asked, the smell of nicotine coming out of his mouth.

"Y-yeah," I stuttered.

He pulled me closer to him and looked down at my lips. It made me blush again, making me a trembling mess. I went weak at the knees and almost fell but he caught me.

Andy chuckled. "Let's get you inside."

Before I could do anything or speak, I was being carried in Andy's arms. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. Everything felt amazing.

He took us to his living room, he put me down on the couch. I like him a lot but I really don't know how to tell him, I figured I should just be straight forward with it. The only thing that was really keeping me from telling him is that he's with Chris.

"So, what do you want to do?" he asked.

I shrugged and looked down on the ground. "I don't care, but I wanted to talk to you about something."

He smiled, scooting closer to me. He pushed my chin up so I was looking in his eyes. "Tell me."

And damn he was making it near possible for me to tell him, especially with the thoughts of him bending me over right now.

"Andy, I-I like you," I said hurriedly, my cheeks heating up.

No words were exchanged but a smirk appeared on his face. He pushed me down on the couch before he strattled my waist. His hands roamed around my body and I couldn't help but let out a moan.

"I know," he whispered, leaning in close to my ear.

My heart raced as his face appeared only inches away from mine. I looked down at his plush lips, licking my own. I let my eyes slip shut as he pressed his lips to mine. Only a few seconds later he licked my bottom lip, so I opened my mouth a little for him.

Once he pulled away, he looked deep in my eyes. It confused me when he got off of me and sat down next to me on the couch. I sat up straight, waiting for him to explain what he's thinking.

"Kellin," he spoke up. "We have to keep this a secret."