Love Isn't Always Fair

Eighteen

"I don't know man," Ricky said.

As I ran my hands through my hair, I sighed. I went to Ricky's house after school to ask him for advice about my problem. Since he was one of my good friends, I thought he would be helpful.

"I think you guys just need a break. Definitely get back together though, I know you like him a lot," he smiled.

"Yeah, but it just sucks being away from him," I said as I looked down.

Truthfully, I hated not being able to hold him in my arms anymore. I just couldn't get over what happened today. The way his eyes sparkled and the way he smiled at Kellin made my heart break. It was the way he used to look at me. Maybe I was being jealous, but I had a reason to be. I still love Andy.

Ricky shifted a bit on his couch. "Well, maybe you should get him back. I know it's hard for you to trust him but I think you can get over that."

"You're always right," I smiled, looking in his blue eyes. God, his eyes remind me of Andy.

Ricky patted me on the shoulder. "Go get him."

We both got off the couch and I took my friend in my arms. I thanked him before I drove to Andy's house.

I was getting my boyfriend back.

Once I got there, I rung the doorbell. Andy opened the door about a minute later.

"Chris?" he asked, surprised.

I played with the hem of my shirt before I looked back up at him. "I wanted to talk."

"Yeah sure, uh come in," he said as he held the door open for me.

As soon as I got in, Andy lead me to his room. We sat on his bed and I looked into his eyes.

"Andy, I'm sorry for what I've done to you. I'm sorry for the breakup and I'm sorry for being a jealous asshole. I just want you back."

He looked back up at me and stroked my cheek with one of his hands. "Chris, I love you. I never stopped."

I smiled before I leaned in closer, pressing my lips to his. Andy moved his lips with mine as I wrapped my hands around his waist. He strattled my hips and pushed me down onto his bed. After a moment of making out, he pulled away from me.

"As much as I want you to fuck me, my mom will be home soon," he said in my ear.

"We could, but you would have to be quiet," I whispered as I leaned closer to him, biting down on his neck.

He let out a moan. "Fuck, Chris."

I smirked. Andy was never quiet but I loved the sounds he made. The hitch in his breath when I pushed myself inside him, the moans he let out when I hit his spot, or the way he would scream my name before he came. The thought of it was making me hard.

Andy noticed the growing bulge in my pants and he smiled up at me. He started palming me through my jeans and I bucked my hips up. Raising an eyebrow, he stared into my eyes.

"What do you want me to do?" he huskily asked.

I nearly moaned at the sound of his voice. "Suck me."

In a matter of seconds, Andy threw my pants onto the floor. He took my boxers off and immediately took me in his hands. His pace was agonizing, so I grabbed his hair and pushed his head down. He lightly kissed my head as he pumped me.

"Stop teasing," I groaned.

Andy looked up at me. "Beg."

I don't know where the sudden dominance came from, but it was hot. I loved it and I'd beg for him any day.

"Please Andy," I begged.

He smirked before he took me in his mouth, his tongue circling the tip. He started bobbing his head and I bucked my hips up to get deeper. Andy forcefully pushed my hips down on the bed, keeping them in place so I wouldn't move. I felt his tongue move across my slit and I grabbed his hair with my hands. His nose brushed my lower stomach as he deep throated me. He swallowed, his throat clenched around my dick. I let out a moan.

"Hey Andy," Amy, Andy's mom, said as she knocked on the door.

"Shit," he muttered, covering me with his blanket. "Yeah?"

She opened the door and smiled as soon as she saw me. "Hi Chris! What do you want for dinner and Chris, are you staying?"

Andy looked at me and I shrugged. "Yeah he's staying and I don't care."

"Pizza and wings?" she suggested.

"I love wings," I groaned.

They both laughed at my words. "We all know that," Amy said.

Andy nodded at her before she shut his door. He looked back at me with a smile on his face.

"Do you still want me to or...?" he asked.

I shook my head and chuckled. "No, I'm not horny anymore."

After I changed back into my clothes, Andy grabbed my hand. He pulled me on his bed and laid on top of me, his hands on my chest. I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"You're mine," I stated, kissing his forehead.

He intertwined his hands in mine. "And you're mine."

I smiled as I wrapped my arms around him again, bringing him closer to me. Everything felt right again. I stared into his blue eyes as he stared into mine. We laid there like this for a few minutes until he stared down at my lips. I took the hint and pressed my lips to his. When he pulled away, he grinned.

"I don't know how I got so lucky," he said.

"With me?"

He smiled. "Yeah."

"I don't know how I got so lucky," I grinned. "You're an amazing best friend and boyfriend."

Andy blushed at my words.

"You're so cute when you blush," I said.

He pouted. "Stop."

He looks cute when he pouts too, but I decided to keep that comment to myself.

"I love you baby," I said as I looked in his eyes.

"I love you too."