Love Isn't Always Fair

Two

"See you next period," I said as I kissed my girlfriend goodbye.

She smiled at me. "Bye baby, I love you."

"I love you too," I grinned. I started walking to my first class of study hall. It was going to be so boring, but good thing I had homework to keep me occupied. Math was a pain in the ass. Usually Andy helps me with it, but he has English first period. Maybe he would be willing to skip...

I decided to text him.

Me: Skip first for me? Please?

I waited about a minute later until I saw the name 'Batman' appear on my phone. It made me chuckle, Andy changed his name in my phone as Batman a while ago. He has some crazy obsession, but it's funny.

Batman: Can't, I have a test. I'm sorry :(

I sighed. Looks like I'll be bullshitting this assignment. That's the last thing I need to do, I'm failing miserably in math.

Me: It's okay :(

Unexpectedly, Andy texted me back within two minutes.

Batman: Damn it Chris you always get me. I'll meet you in the library.

I smirked. He's always so nice to me for no reason whatsoever, although we are best friends. That's what we do for each other. I always help him out with things, rather it be waking him up every morning and driving him to school, or going out somewhere. We do everything together.

I got out of the classroom and I went to the library. I saw Andy sitting at an empty table, looking up when he heard the door open. He rolled his eyes when he saw me, so I winked at him in return. It made him giggle.

Sitting down in the empty seat next to him, he puts his feet up so I couldn't sit down. Oh that little shit!

I walked over to him and poked his sides. He almost fell onto the floor from laughing, but he removed his feet off the chair.

"That's what you get," I grinned as I sat down.

He glared at me. "You know I'm really ticklish, that isn't fair."

"I never said I was playing fair," I smirked.

Andy placed his hand on his chest, acting like he was hurt. "Christopher Cerulli!"

I laughed at his attempt to make a higher pitched voice. I honestly wish I had his voice, it was so deep.

"Andrew Biersack!" I said in a mocking deep voice. "Alright on a serious note, I need you to help me with this math."

He sighed. "Chris, I have been tutoring you for so long! How do you not know this stuff?"

"Because I hate math! I don't understand any part of it," I explained as I got my assignment out.

Andy took the paper from me and scooted his chair closer to mine. We started working on it, I finally understood it. Math is simple. Sometimes you just have to plug in numbers and you're done.

We finished with 10 minutes left of the period. I took my phone out and saw a text message from Andrea.

Andrea<3: I love you :)

I smiled at the text. Although we have only been together for 4 months, I was falling really hard for her. She's perfect for me.

Me: I love you more <3

Putting my phone back in my pocket, I looked up at my best friend. His eyebrows were furrowed together and he was looking at a piece of hair that fell down on his face.

I laughed at the sight. He looked adorable. "Andy, you're funny."

"What did I do?!" he nearly yelled. He pushed the hair back with his hands.

I shook my head. "You know what you did."

"Ugh whatever. Anyways, are we doing anything after school? Ashley wants to hang out," he stated.

I smiled. Ashley has a big crush on Andy, even though he broke up with him. Maybe they could get back together. "Just the two of you?"

"No, all three of us," he said.

"Oh, alright," I said as the bell went off. We got up from our seats and walked out of the library. "What do you guys want to do?"

"How does the coffeeshop sound?" he asked.

That sounded like a really good idea actually. "Yeah, I could go for coffee."

"Alright," Andy said as he walked into his next class.

I cleared my throat to get his attention. He looked back at me with a confused face.

"Excuse me, but I've been friends with you longer than I can remember. That is not how we say goodbye to each other," I explained.

He started laughing and walked over to me. I wrapped my arms around his hips, pulling him off the ground. A lot of kids were giving us looks but I don't give a fuck. This man is my best friend, and I wouldn't let anyone get in the way of that.

"Let me down!" Andy protested.

I chuckled, putting him back on his feet. "I'll see you in math."

With that, I walked away to get to my next class. I now had culinary class. It wasn't that bad considering that my girlfriend was in there with me, and we usually partner up to make shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch time. Final fucking ly. I couldn't wait any longer. I saw Andy at our locker, and I decided to sneak up on him.

"Boo!" I yelled, poking him in his sides.

He looked back at me with his watery blue eyes. Wait. Watery? Why was he crying? If someone touched him, I'm going to beat them fucking senseless.

"Andy, what happened?" I asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leaving you guys hanging c: