Love Isn't Always Fair

Twenty one

Light snores fell out of Andy's mouth as we were cuddling. I agreed to give him another chance although I honestly didn't think he deserved it. But since I love and care about him so much, I didn't have any other option. Though he did cheat on me twice. Not once, twice. I don't know if he actually regrets it or not, but he's really fucking hurting me.

After everything we've been through I really didn't think he'd go out and cheat again. He better have learned his fucking lesson this time.

I ran my free hand through his hair, combing it with my fingers. There was something that looked wet on his shirt which made me suspicious. I put my hand on it and it felt dry. Weird...

After I rolled his sleeve up without waking him, I felt like I was stabbed in the chest. Why would he cut himself? I've told him plenty of times before that I didn't want to see him like this again. They looked new too.

Shaking him awake, he stirred in his sleep before his eyes fluttered open. I just hoped he wasn't getting depressed again.

"Why did you wake me up," he sleepily said, rubbing his eyes.

I pointed down to his exposed wrist. He froze when he saw his sleeve rolled up and looked at me with sympathetic eyes.

"Chris I'm sorry," he apologized as he looked back down to my chest.

"Why'd you do it?"

He sniffed and rubbed his teary eyes. "I-I did something stupid so I took it out on myself."

I sat up on his bed, taking the crying boy into my lap. He cried into my chest as I rubbed his back to calm him down. Eventually, he stopped and cupped my face with his hands.

"I'm so sorry for all the hell I've put you through," he said, his voice shaky.

I weakly smiled at him before I leaned closer, pressing my lips to his. Once I pulled away I lightly grabbed his wrist and kissed the slightly bloody cuts. It was a way of showing him I care and that that I'd love him no matter what.

Andy Biersack is my world. I love the boy with all my heart, I think I have for quite some time now. I didn't realize it sooner but I wish I did. Despite cheating on me, he's perfect. Speaking of which I don't know why he cheated. It confuses me. Maybe he likes the thrill of risks? That just gave me a good idea.

I cupped his cheek with my free hand, my other arm wrapped around his waist. "I'm gonna take you somewhere."

"Where?" he asked, his crystal blue eyes looking at me.

I smirked. "Don't question me. Come on."

Pulling him off my lap, we walked out of his house and into my car. I started driving off away from our town. To my surprise, Andy didn't ask where I was taking him again.

When we hit a red light, I turned to look at him. He smiled innocently at me. Oh, little did he know his innocence was gonna be gone soon.

"Tell me your darkest fantasies."

I saw goosebumps forming on his arms and I could see a shiver go through him. "W-what?"

"You heard me," I stated, turning my head back to the road. I gave the car gas as the light turned green.

"I-I've always wanted to be blindfolded," he said just above a whisper.

I smirked at the thought. "What else?"

"Being dominated, tied up, and doing risky things."

The last one was no surprise to me. I'd have to go to the store before I made his dreams come true. I needed to get a blindfold and handcuffs. I always knew he was submissive as fuck but I didn't think he'd ever let me tie him up.

I pleasantly spotted a sex shop on the way to my destination. He probably knew what I was up to, but this was getting him hyped up. I could tell by the bulge in his pants.

Once I pulled into an empty parking spot, I told him to stay in the car. I walked into the store and saw plenty of things I'd love to use on Andy. I grabbed a pair of handcuffs, a blindfold, a vibrator, and a jar of lube.

When I was done paying, I walked back outside and into my car. Andy tried peaking in the bag but I raised an eyebrow at him. He took my silent warning and sat back on the seat.

I started driving off again and Andy turned the radio on, Blink-182 was on.

"I took her out, it was a Friday night. I wore cologne to get the feeling right. We started making out, and she took off my pants, but then I turned on the tv," I sang.

Andy joined me for the chorus of the song. "And that's about the time she walked away from me. Nobody likes you when you're 23, and are still more amused by TV shows. What the hell is ADD? My friends say I should act my age, what's my age again? What's my age again?"

We both looked at each other and started laughing our asses off. Blink-182 was a band we listened to a lot during our preteen years, that band brought back a lot of memories. This is why it's good to fall in love with your best friend, you have amazing moments like this.

As I pulled up to the private beach, I saw Andy's eyes go wide. I think he finally took into realization of what my intentions were. I originally planned on fucking him in my car but in more of a public place, but I don't need to be arrested. Well, at least not today. This beach was out in the middle of nowhere, we were literally 20 minutes away from home.

"Get out of the car," I demanded.

He gulped before he followed my order. I grabbed the bag from the back seat and got out of the car as well. I popped my trunk open, grabbing the blanket I had back there. I don't know why but I always kept it in my trunk.

I went over to where he was and grabbed the blindfold out of the bag, tying it in place to cover his eyes.

"C-Chris, I can't see," he whimpered.

"Good," I whispered in his ear.

He gasped, almost falling over but I caught him with my free arm. I wrapped my arm around his waist and guided him to the sand, careful of where Andy was walking. He is the clumsiest person I know and I'd hate for him to hurt himself.

Once we were at a decent spot, not too much out in the open, I stopped him from walking and laid the blanket down.

"Sit," I ordered.

He held his arms out and slowly brought himself down to the blanket. For some reason I liked seeing him like this, relying on me to tell him what to do. I pressed my lips on his soft ones before I slid my tongue across his bottom lip. He opened his mouth more to allow me access. I shoved my tongue in his mouth and I felt his arms wrap around my waist, only to have me pin them down. Not breaking the kiss, I straddled his thighs and opened my eyes to get the handcuffs out of the bag, placing them down. I pulled away from the kiss to take his shirt off which made him shiver as a breeze went by us.

"Lay down."

Andy followed my orders again, laying down on the blanket. I secured the blindfold to make sure it was tight enough. Then, I lifted his arms above his head and handcuffed his wrists together.

"Chris, I-I don't think this-"

"Don't make me punish you," I growled.

He lightly moaned before I pressed my lips to his in a loving kiss. Our tongues swirled together for a few moments before I started to grind my hips to his, making him claw at his own hands.

My hands struggled a little to take his pants off, but he helped by lifting his hips up for me. Once I discarded his clothes, I grabbed his erection in my hand, stroking it painfully slow. He let out a whimper so I picked up my speed, giving special attention to the head. I ran my thumb over the slit, using the precum to stroke him faster. He was moaning like a whore underneath me.

I stopped my movements as I grabbed the vibrator and lube out of the bag. I wasn't going to fuck him, but I wanted to hear him begging for my cock.

"W-what are you doing?" he asked.

"Shut up."

I rubbed lube over the vibrator before I poured some on my other hand. Rubbing my free hand down his entrance, I stuck two fingers in. Once I was as deep as I could get, I curled my fingers up to hit his spot. I wiggled it around until I heard him moan.

"Chris," he whimpered. "Fuck me."

"What was that?" I smirked, curling my finger to hit his spot again.

He screamed. "Fuck me! Please!"

Music to my ears. I took my fingers out of him only to replace them with the vibrator. Once I pushed it in him, he tensed up a little.

"What are you putting in me?" he asked, worry in his voice.

I had then turned on the vibrations, pushing it further into him. His back arched up from the ground and moans of pleasure fell out of his mouth. He tugged on the handcuffs and his wrists were bright red, along with his bloody cuts. It then occurred to me how sore his wrists must be, so I uncuffed him.

"Thank you," he sighed.

I leaned down to kiss him before I turned the intensity of the vibrations up. I grabbed onto his length and began pumping him, while the toy vibrated right on his spot. He clawed onto the blanket underneath us, the pleasure must have been overwhelming for him. I wrapped my lips around his head and stroked the base of his dick before he let out a long moan. He bucked his hips up, sending him further into my mouth. I pushed his hips back down to take the dominance back.

"C-Chris, I need to cum," he breathed out.

I took him out of my mouth. "Don't."

He whimpered as I licked in between his slit, stroking him fast. I watched him squirm around for a few minutes before I decided enough was enough. As I rubbed him, I moved myself up to kiss him.

"Cum," I whispered against his lips.

He wasted no time in letting himself release all over his stomach and my hand, moaning while doing so. I stroked him a few times to ride out his orgasm before I let go of him.

I took the vibrator out of him and turned it off, placing it in the bag. He sat up and I pulled the blindfold off him, looking into his blue eyes.

"I love you," he smiled.

I stroked his cheek with my hand. "I love you too baby."

After he changed into his clothes and everything was back in the bag, we got in my car to go back home. Andy took my right hand and held it. I could tell I made him happy, which is good.

I looked over at him and saw the smile on his face.

"That was amazing."

I smiled before I looked down at his wrists, which made me upset. I felt bad. I should've known better than to tie him up. "I'm sorry about your wrists."

"Don't worry about it," he said as he squeezed my hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't updated in a while, hopefully this makes up for it :c

Anyway, this story only has about 4-7 updates left and I'm not making a sequel. I'm just letting you all know in advance :o