Status: Active

Young and Reckless.

Sorry.

“John seriously lower your damn voice.” I whispered.

He groaned loudly which caused me to sigh.

“Cae, calm down.” He stated.

I glared at him, “Calm down? If Kennedy walks in we’re screwed.”

He rolled his eyes and walked closer to me, “You act like I haven’t slept over before.”

“We have kept this a secret for over a month and I would like to keep it that way. Besides this is the first time you’ve stayed the night since this whole affair started.”

John just laughed and got into bed with me, “Goodnight Cae.”

“Goodnight John.”

I laid my head on his chest as he wrapped an arm around me. He immediately fell asleep, I watched him. His lips formed into a small smile. He snored, but a light one, where I was cute. I watched as his chest rose and fell from his breathing. I couldn’t help but stare in awe. The past month had been…almost perfect. The only thing that would make it completely perfect would be making it public. But John was too worried about Kennedy.

_____________________________________________________________

'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to lose.
And it's you and me and all of the people.
And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you.


The music filled the room and I tried my best to escape it. I rolled over and pulled my pillow over my head. John groaned next to me. I continued to ignore it until it stopped. A sigh of relief escaped my lips once it was silent. John pulled me closer into him and I obliged. I basked in the serenity of the morning, until my phone went off again.

“Please just answer it.” John mumbled.

I rolled my eyes and slumped out of bed. John didn’t understand that I knew exactly who was calling. Each person in my phone had their own ringtone. That particular song belonged to Levi.

“Hello?” I sighed.

“Babe I’m outside your house come let me in.” He exclaimed.

My heart dropped to my stomach, “You’re outside?”

That caught John’s attention, he was out of bed as soon as I finished the sentence.
“Yes, so open up.” Levi stated.

“I’ll be down in a sec.”


I hung up before he responded. I turned to John, my eyes wide with fear.

He struggled to get dressed, “Cade, stay calm. Please don’t freak out, okay? I have a plan, just follow my lead.”

I nodded. I tried to say that I trusted him but I was too startled to speak.

He gave me a reassuring smile, “Go open the door.”

I did as he said and walked downstairs. I didn’t bother to put on shorts; I hoped the fact that I was wearing minimal clothing would distract him.

I forced a smile and opened the door, “Hey babe!”

Levi smirked as he glanced at me, “Well hey there.”

It took everything in me to not roll my eyes.

“I literally just woke up. Do you want to come upstairs?”

He eagerly slipped passed me. I assumed he didn’t realize that I wanted to go back upstairs and sleep. I made sure to make a lot of noise going back up the stairs, an attempt to warn John if he was still in my room. My heart raced as I watched Levi open the door. It was if time slowed down. To my relief, he walked right in. I followed suite, no sign of John. Levi sat on the edge of my bed.

“So what’s the occasion?” I questioned.

He raised a brow, “There has to be an occasion for me to visit my girlfriend?”

I shrugged, “Well no offence Hun, but this is only the third time you’ve visited me within the past few months.”

“I’ve been busy.” He stated.

I didn’t reply, because I just knew it would be a sarcastic comment. Instead I nodded.

Levi tilted his head to the side, “Come join me baby.”

I slowly walked towards him. Before I could sit beside him, he grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap.

He kissed my neck and mumbled, “I missed you.”

“I missed you too.”

Technically, that wasn’t a lie. I did miss him. But not the way he missed me. I missed the old Levi. The one who made me fall in love with him. The Levi I met a year ago was completely gone.

He continued to kiss my neck. I bit my lip. I didn’t want to give into him. This affair was much easier when he was gone. Hating him wasn’t hard with John by my side. But now Levi was here and I was on his lap. I was allowing him to touch me. That was the one thing John didn’t want.

“Cade?”

Hearing my name pulled me out of my thoughts.

“Yeah babe?” I asked.

Levi stared me in the eyes, “Is everything okay?”

“Yeah, I’m sorry.” I needed an excuse, “It’s just surreal to have you back.”

That worked well enough because before I could protest his lips crashed onto mine. I know I shouldn’t have, but I kissed back. His hands made their way to my sides and he squeezed ever so slightly. I tangled my hands in his hair as his tongue slid into my mouth. I tugged gently, causing him to move from my lips to my neck. I bit my lip, holding back a moan as he sucked on my skin. I couldn’t help it.

“Jo-” Someone banging on the door thankfully interrupted.

I jumped off of Levi and rushed to find shorts. I tried to hide my face. I almost moaned John. That surely would have ended badly.

“Cade open up!” John yelled from the other side of the door.

I glanced back at Levi, he rolled his eyes.

“One second.” I called out.

Another few knocks occurred.

Then Kennedy’s voice rang out, “Can you stop having sex and open your door.”

“Shut up and give me a fucking second!” I shouted.

Levi stood up and walked towards me, “What were you about to moan?”

I froze. Did he notice? I needed another lie. I seemed to be getting good at lying.

I turned to him and smirked, “Just give it to me.”

I slipped passed him. I noticed his shocked expression. Luckily it had worked. I opened my door and was almost trampled by Ken and John.

“Levi, good to see you again but I need to speak to my sister.” Kennedy stated.

Levi looked over to John, “And he gets to stay?”

“I’m liked.” John stated smirking.

I sighed and placed a hand on my forehead. I knew something was about to happen.

Levi chuckled, “Whatever O’Callaghan. Cade, I’ll stop by later.”

“Okay.” I said, dropping my hand to my side.

Levi strutted over to me and placed a kiss on my lips. He walked away without looking back. I glanced at John and saw the anger in his eyes. As soon as the front door shut, Ken went on a rampage.

“What the hell were you thinking Cade? Letting him stay the night? You know damn well that the only guy allowed to stay the night is John, or anyone in the band. Levi is a prick and honestly I don’t want him around at all.”

I was beyond irritated. John’s plan was to lie and get me yelled at. I glared at him.

“And look at that hickey on your neck.”

I turned to face my mirror. There it was plane as day.

“Wow Cade.” John piped in.

I spun around and stared at both of them, “You know what, I don’t need this from you two. First off Kennedy, we’re the same age and you lost your virginity over a year ago. And John-”

I stopped myself. John’s face was soft, he was hurt. At that moment everything sunk in. Tears welled in my eyes. I tried my best to keep them from spilling over but that didn’t happen.

Ken stepped forward, “Cae I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to.”

“I got this Ken.” John stated.

Kennedy nodded, “I’ll be at Pat’s.”

He left and I just let the tears flow.

“I forgot it was Levi.” I whispered.

John eyed me, “What?”

“He started kissing me and yes I did kiss back but when I closed my eyes, I forgot. I moaned your name as soon as you knocked on the door. He didn’t hear it though.” I explained.

John walked forward and wiped away my tears, “Break up with him Cae. If we get caught then whatever. I’ll take that risk.”

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“I just want it to be you and me, Cae.” He whispered, kissing my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys I am so sorry it took this long to update. It won't happen again!

-Nina