Status: Active

Young and Reckless.

Hazel Eyes.

I was slightly startled when my alarm began beeping next to me. It had been about two months since I had to set the damn thing and it going off meant only one thing, school. I sighed as I rolled out of bed, gabbing my phone in the process. ’One New Message’ was printed across the screen. I smiled when I saw that it was from Levi.

From: Levi <3
‘Hey babe, just wondering if I could come see you after school today. Love ya.’


To: Levi <3
‘I’ll let you know later, but yeah most likely. ’


Before he could reply I sat my phone on my dresser and headed to the bathroom to shower. I took my time washing myself. Right as I was turning off the water I heard someone banging on the door.

“Hurry up! I need to shower too!” Kennedy shouted.

I laughed, “Sorry bro, maybe you should wake up earlier next time.”

“Cade, I swear if you don’t get your ass out here right now I’ll…I’ll.” Kennedy protested.

John’s voice cut him off, “I’ll bust this door down and come get you myself.”

I rolled my eyes and wrapped a towel around myself, “I dare you, John.”

Within seconds the door burst open. I forgot to lock it, and John was making his way towards me. I squealed and tried to run around him, but Kennedy blocked the door.

“John, I’m sorry.” I screamed as he picked me up.

“Dude, she only has on a towel and I would love not to see my sister naked.” Kennedy stated.

John laughed and made sure to cover me up; he carefully walked us to my room and sat me down on my bed. I glared at him playfully and tried to shove him out of my room, causing him to laugh.

“I have to get dressed.” I stated.

He smirked, “Okay and?”

I rolled my eyes, “Out!”

John smiled and walked out of my room, allowing me to shut and lock the door. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. It had been almost three years since John broke up with me and things have definitely changed. Now, he was a ladies man and well, I grew up. The guys tease me about it a lot, according to them; I’m the girl all the guys want. I sighed and changed into my outfit. Quickly, I blow dried my hair and straightened it just enough for it not to frizz. I applied light make up and smiled at my reflection. Satisfied, I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs where the boys were waiting for me. Kennedy and John rolled their eyes at the amount of time it took me took get ready. I didn’t say anything, I just followed them out of the door.

The ride to school was rather interesting, John and Kennedy were discussing new gigs and new songs for their band The Maine. I loved watching them play, they were amazing, especially John. I was immediately snapped out of my thoughts the second we parked. I bolted out of the car and ran towards Pat, Garrett, and Jared. They smiled at me and hugged me.

“I’ve missed you guys!” I half yelled.

Garrett laughed, “You saw us like a week ago.”

I smiled, “I know, but it’s just good to see you guys, I’m stuck with Thing One and Thing Two all the time.”

John walked up and playfully bumped into me, “I better be Thing One.”

“Of course, John Oh, you’ll always be number one.” I replied laughing.

He smirked his usual smirk and I couldn’t help but smile like an idiot at him. The guys ignored us and started their own conversation that happened a lot.

John stepped closer to me, “I have baseball practice today, want to stay and watch.”

I stood there and contemplated things for a minute. Levi and I were supposed to spend time together after school today. I glanced up at John and just simply couldn’t resist those gorgeous hazel eyes.

“Sure.” I said smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cade's Outfit

Levi is now posted in the characters.

I just found out John played varsity baseball...wish I could've watched that.

Comment, rate, subscribe...

Thanks for commenting: hiiamguesswho

Chapters are pre-written...so the more comments and everything, the faster they'll be posted.

-Nina