Status: Active

Young and Reckless.

Too Late.

John and I made our way to the Senior table and split up to find our schedules. I made my way towards the B line while he went to the O line. As I waited in line my eyes met John’s and he stuck his tongue out at me, I did the same and started laughing. The kids in the line around me all gave me weird looks; I just rolled my eyes and smiled over at John. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I quickly grabbed for it.

From: JohnO! (:

‘Think we’ll have any classes together?’


I thought for a moment.

To: JohnO! (:

‘Well we did pick the same classes…’


Finally, it was my turn to receive my schedule. I told the woman my name and she handed me the slip of paper, I smiled at her and walked away. I felt someone slip their hands over my eyes.

“John, I know it’s you.” I stated.

He let his hands fall and I turned around to see his smiling face.

He stretched his hand out to me, “Let me see your schedule.”

I quickly looked over it and handed him the paper. He compared our classes and I noticed his smile got wider.

“We have Calculus, Environmental Science, English, and lunch together!” He beamed.

I laughed, “Awesome!”

“Yay now I get to do nothing and copy all of your work!” He shouted.

People around us began to stare as I laughed along with John. When it was just us, we didn’t care what everyone else thought. Honestly, all that mattered to me was John. I felt someone take my hand and pull me out of the gym. I shrugged off my thoughts and saw that it was John.

He glanced down at me, “Have fun daydreaming?”

I smirked and decided to play along, “Oh I was just thinking about your ass in those baseball pants later.”

Our hands were still intertwined.

John raised his eyebrow at me, “Yeah? They look better off.”

A laugh escaped my lips and I dropped his hand. I could see the disappointment on his face. I decided to cheer him up and skip down the hallway.

“Come on Johnny boy, we have to get to homeroom!” I shouted in a fake British accent.

I heard him chuckle behind me as I continued on my way towards class. I sat towards the middle of the class, it was the perfect fit for both John and I. I prefer the front, him the back, so this way both of us are happy. I glanced at the door and didn’t see John. I decided to text Levi.

To: Levi <3

Hey babe, so I have to stay late today.


I sat the phone on my desk and pulled out my notebook. I began to doodle on my paper until I heard some girl obnoxiously laughing. I looked up and saw that the source was coming from a girl who was talking to John. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone.

From: Levi <3

K. I’ll just stop by in a few days.


I made a face that was along the lines of annoyance. If things didn’t go Levi’s way then I couldn’t be happy. John left the girl in the middle of her sentence to join me; that caused her to glare at me. I shrugged, I was used to it.

“Are you okay?” John questioned.

I nodded, “Yeah, Levi was supposed to come over today but I kind of ditched him to watch you, now he’s pissed.”

John found this entertaining, “You ditched your boyfriend for me?”

I rolled my eyes, “Yes John, don’t feel too special.”

“Too late.” He whispered slyly as our teacher walked in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for commenting:
marina2351
whatsamme


-Nina