Status: Active

Young and Reckless.

Downhill.

John stared at me and I finally snapped out of the moment.

“I-I have a boyfriend John.” I stated.

He nodded, “That’s why I apologized.”

“I was just caught in the moment.” I replied.

John smiled at me and pulled me into a hug.

“Let’s just pretend that didn’t happen.” He whispered.

I agreed. It was just a simple kiss shared between drunken friends.

_________________________________________________________________________

Two weeks had passed since John and I kissed. It seemed that everything was back to normal; except for the excessive flirting. Over the few weeks the flirting escalated. It didn’t bother me, but I just didn’t know where things were going to lead.

Levi was on his way; it was the first time I was going to see him in a month. Things had been going well between us. It was great for a change. I tidied up my bedroom and sent Kennedy out for the day. A knock on the door sent knots in my stomach. I was always nervous around him. I practically ran down the stairs and opened the door for him.

“Hey babe.” Levi stated coolly.

I smiled, “Hey Levi.”

He stepped inside and pulled me into a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I missed him. As much as I tried to deny it; I loved him. He took my hand and let me up the stairs to my room. He plopped down on my bed.

“How have you been?” He questioned.

I shrugged and sat on the floor, “Okay I guess. What about you?”

A smirk made its way onto his lips, “The parties have been awesome.”

My heart sank. Immediately I thought back to the kiss I had with John. I didn’t know whether or not I should tell Levi. I glanced up at him; he was still smirking.

“How so?” I questioned.

Levi shook his head, “You’ll see in a year.”

His response unnerved me. What the hell did he mean the parties have been awesome? I rolled my eyes. Dwelling in my thoughts never ended up well.

Levi moved from the bed onto the floor with me. He laced his fingers with mine.

“I’ve missed you.” He cooed.

I smiled at him, “I’ve missed you too Levi.”

Levi placed his lips against mine. I instantly kiss him back. After a few seconds his tongue made its way into my mouth and we fought for dominance, I let him win. The make out session heated up and he pulled me onto his lap. Our kisses became rougher and I slid off his shirt. We broke apart and I took the time to stare at his toned stomach. All the girls were jealous when they found out Levi was taken. I could see why. He smirked at me and lifted off my shirt.

I watched as he drank in my appearance. I giggled and started to kiss his neck. He tangled his fingers in my hair and pulled slightly. I moaned into his neck. He grabbed me and laid me down onto the bed. He climbed on top of me and attached his lips to neck, slowly moving down to my chest. His hand made its way to the hem of my shorts. I grabbed it and pulled it away.

Levi groaned, “Oh come on.”

“No Levi.” I demanded.

He rolled over and lay next to me, “Cade I don’t understand what the problem.”

“I’m just not ready.” I whispered.

He nodded and sat up. He grabbed his shirt and put it back on. I watched as he leaned over and got mine for me, he paused and stared at it.

“Is this O’Callaghan’s?” He questioned.

My eyes widened. I didn’t even notice I was wearing John’s shirt; and it was the shirt from the night we kissed.

I shrugged, “Yeah.”

He threw it at me, “You’re kidding right?”

“What is the big deal?” I demanded.

Levi shook his head, “I don’t like the guy. You two are way too fucking close.”

I stood up and faced him, “John and I have been best friends since we were kids, so of course we’re going to be close.”

He took a step back, “Not as close as you are.”

“You’re just pissed right now because I won’t sleep with you. Stop blaming my friendship with John.” I stated.

He laughed, “You know what, that’s exactly my problem.”

I rolled my eyes, “Just leave. I’m so sick of arguing about this.”

Levi stared at me for a few moments before he stalked out of her room. I flinched as he slammed the door shut behind him. I fell back onto my bed and groaned. Everything was going great and now it was spiraling downhill.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment! Sorry this chapter sucks.

Thanks to:
marina2351
&&
truebs13


-Nina