Status: I'm trying...

My Personalities and I

Chapter 7

I felt awkward just sitting there on the edge of the bed as the men in the room stared at me like i had suddenly sprouted wings and started spitting out bubbles. The one sitting on the bed opposite me with the angel like face told me his name was Lucas. That's a nice name... I jumped slightly and shrunk away from the cold touch on my shoulder, looking to my side to see a kind looking elder man wearing a white lab coat and carrying a small leather medical bag. He gave me a reassuring smile before he spoke in his raspy ancient sounding voice. "Hello deary, how are you feeling today? Any dizziness? Fatigue? Nausea maybe?" He asked quickly, making my head spin as i tried to comprehend his words.

"Ugh..." My eyebrows scrunched together and a nervously fisted the thick comforter on the bed. I jumped again as the sound of a harsh growl filled the room. My eyes widened and i looked for the source. Everyone else was staring at the one named Lucas who was intently staring at the doctor. I followed his intense gaze down to where the doctor had placed his cold hand over my tightly fisted one in an attempt to comfort me. The doctor looked back at Lucas questioningly which cause Lucas to growl again.

How is he doing that? No human can make that noise... Oh god... No... Shit, oh shit... My hands flew up to my chest as my heart started to race. "Werewolves." I muttered before my world went blank and an old friend took over. "Werewolves..." I growled out and quickly stood off the edge of the bed and hobbled slightly when pain shot through my ankle. I managed to stand straight and put the pain in the back of my mind. "What do you want?" I spat out. You might already know this but cats and mutts don't get along, it's just the rule of nature.

"Liz, calm down." The one closest to me in a lab coat spoke. I had no idea where i was or who these people are, i just know they're werewolves and there is no way in hell i am going to let them catch me off my guard. The one that had been growling got up and reached towards me which made me take a step back. "Touch me and i'll nock your ass out, my name is not Liz and i don't know you so don't fucking touch me." I warned dangerously, my hands curling into tight fists, my nails biting into my skin, drawing blood and making a painful crack come from my knuckles.

A slight hurt look crossed his face before he covered it up and looked at the lab coat gut, silently communicating with him. After about a minute the doctor, i'm guessing that's what he is, nodded at mystery dude. Mystery guy walked towards me and rested a hand on my shoulder. "Then what is your name?" He asked quietly. Is this guy deaf? Did he not hear what i said?

I made myself relax and gave him a soft smile, "My name is Liza." I told him sweetly which made him grin. "Well i'm Lu-" i cut him off with a quick knee to the groin then let my fist connect with the side of his head, knocking him unconscious. "My name's Liza and i fucking told you not to touch me or i'd knock your ass out." I spat out then looked up at the four onlookers who where snickering or staring in disbelief. My hand and ankle where throbbing but i didn't care, i was pissed.

"What?" I yelled when they stopped to stare at me upon seeing the furious look on my face. "I'm leaving, move." I walked to the door, watching them untrustingly when they parted for me to get through. Once i was out the door and making my way down the hall in search of an exit i could hear them murmuring and grunting. I guess they're helping their little friend that i took my anger out on. I don't know why i feel a strange pang of regret... I don't regret that, he deserved it, i mean did he not hear me? Did he not take my threat seriously because i'm a girl? Fucking sexist jerk... Dammit, he's got mw cursing like a flipping sailor again.

More importantly why the hell does my ankle hurt so bad? Why is it bandaged along with my knuckles? And why does my belly button burn like the fiery pits of hell? I need to get out of here... "Where the fudging fudge sticks am I!" I nearly yelled, looking for an exit. I soon came to some stairs and smiled slightly, climbing onto the rail and sliding down. I couldn't help the childish, "Weeeeeee!" That escaped my mouth on the way down. When i landed my small smile grew into a grin at the sight of a large door that had to be the front door, it was to ornate to be anything else. I opened it and my face fell back into the irritated look from earlier. "Just fucking great, should've guessed they lived in the damn middle of no where!" I leaned against the door frame, banging my head against it as i contemplated shifting. It would hurt like hell with my injuries but it'd be easier and faster to get out of here.

My descision was made for me as a loud growl sounded behind me and i turned to see the guy i knocked out running down the stairs towards me. "Don't you dare leave Liz!" He yelled at me. I couldn't help but feel like that was a challenge. I pushed off the door frame and let out a shrill scream as my body fell into it's painful transformation. It was quick but man it felt like i died them came back and died again. I took off running into the nearby forest, letting my feet guide me. I could hear the pounding of paws chasing after me and if i hadn't already been certain they where wolves chasing me before i was now. One let out an earsplitting howl that made me cringe. The pounding got louder and i guess more wolves joined in, i could hear more and more heavy paws pounding against the ground. Shit, this sucks...
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's really short but i promise the next chapter will be extra long! Thanks to those who are still with me, i'm glad you're still there. ^-^