Sequel: If Not For You
Status: Being cleaned up--currently on chapter 2

Secrets And Lies

"Run, Jon, Run!"

Ryan's POV

Oooooooh I am going to write a very strongly-worded hate letter tonight to none other than Ashley fucking Smith. Yeah, I hate her guts, because she kissed my Brendon. Oh, yeah, I am pissed. Well, almost pissed. It's kinda hard to be mad when your boyfriend's on top of you and making out with you and being sweet and funny and......yeah I think you know what I mean.

Anyway, Brendon finally gets off of me to go tackle Spencer for some unknown reason. It's kinda funny, because here's Spenc, acting all cool for his boyfriend, and out of nowhere, Brendon comes yelling, "SPENCERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!" and takes him out. You know in the My Chemical Romance video "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" how that one guy tackles Gerard after Gee hits the croquet ball? Yeah, that's what Spencer being tackled looked like, except they flew about ten feet into the couch. Jon and I doubled over laughing.

Spencer, however, is ticked. "What the fuck do you want, Brendon?"

Brendon smiles. "I just wanted to tell you that I love you, but I hate your cousin's guts."

"To tell me this, you had to tackle me....why?" Spencer gives my lovely boyfriend a look like, "Are you stupid, or what?"

"Erm, actually, I didn't. I just felt like it."

Brendon runs fast towards the kitchen, Spencer hot on his heels, saying things like, "Oh, Urie, you're dead!! We're going to have to find a new singer when I'm done with you!!!!"

******************stars are awesome***********************

Brendon's POV

Ryan and I are laying down in our bed, just soaking in the night. It was a fun afternoon, full of flirting, kissing, and just plain-flat-out love. It's days like this that make me smile when I look back on them. I look at my angel on earth and give him a toothy grin. "Hey, Ry?"

"Yeah, Bren?"

"Have you ever had a moment in time where you just wanted to play the same day over and over and over again? Just because everything went so perfectly and you couldn't have asked for anything better?"

Ry smiles. "Yeah, I have...the day you asked me out was one, and then today is another. Oh, and you know that in exactly thirteen hours we will have been dating for a week?"

I can feel my eyes grow wide. I didn't know that. "Really, Ry?" Then I smirk. "Why did you keep track of the hour?"

Ryan laughed. "I keep track of the second, baby. That's how much I care about you."

My smirk turns sweet. "Awwww, I love you."

"I love you, too, Brendon." Ryan's eyes are so full of love, it just makes me want to cry and laugh and hold him and kiss him. Because if I did all of those at the same time, Ryan would probably send me to a mental hospital, I decide to just hold him and kiss him.

Spencer's POV

My new boyfriend and I(I love the way that sounds!!!) got bored just hanging out in my room (which is now our room), so we decided to go see what Rydon are doing (wow, that sounds like really bad grammar. Oh well!). We almost go to knock on the door, but we hear moans coming from the other side. Jon and I give each other a look of horror.

"Oh my god....Jon, RUN!!!!" I yell. We bolt for the door, and we hear Ryan and Brendon laughing at us as we run for Starbucks. Why Starbucks? Because I wanted coffee, that's why. Plus, it was away from Bren and Ry, and I could tell that those moans weren't just to mess with our heads (though that totally sounds like something they'd do).