Status: this is my first story so dont kill me if i get somthing wrong

The Cheat

you thought wrong

Elizabeth's P.O.V***

Olly said he would be here 2 minuets ago, who dose he think he is just leaving me waiting for him to come. you know what stuff him I am going to the party. I picked up my jack wills bag and walked out the door in my light pink mid-thigh length dress from Hollister, yes I like designer things, sorry (note the sarcasm) my dress was tight and reviling enough to get me a make out session or two.

as I walked down the path I saw a man all dressed in black following me, I got totally freeked out and started to run, not very fast..... what I was wearing my 6 inch heels. I got to an ally way and ran into it. I waited for a while and then peeked out and... well.... ok I saw the guy making out with some blond chick, but not just any chick my sister lucy not what I wanted to see, she doesn't normally go for that kind of guy but oh well.

I got a call from olly, he was so worried I had to use all my strength not to laugh, anyway he is meeting me at the party.

when I got to the party people were eyeing me up and down smiling, I came to the door man and he instantly let me in. why, do you ask? well I am lead singer of the world wide girl group HEL I know what you think I mean hell, right? well no I am in this group with my 2 older sisters lucy the blond chick I told you about earlier, and hattie, ever since Andrew from FUN. divorced his wife hattie has been there for him but about a year ago they were official boyfriend and girlfriend they have been going strong for the whole time.

when I got in I saw this group of 5 boys, ha ha these were the enemy they hate us we hate them we took there place in fame, we get our concerts sold out in seconds there's minuets, but I cant hate on them as much as my sisters for I was unfortunate enough to be a fan, for................. 3 years.

it was time of HEL to sing our new song. (a/n this is a song I write so don't be mad if you hate it)

only the chorus and bridge:

I just need someone to blame
someone to take away the pain
and make it all ok.

I saw you sitting on the street alone
looking like know body cared
I asked what happened and you said

my boss took my job
no money came in
I had to move
onto the street
and now I cant eat

and I said
I know you need someone to blame
someone to take away the pain
and make it all ok

come live with me and
i'll be someone to blame
I will take away the pain
it'll all be ok.

end of song

loud claps and cheers echoed throughout the room. when we got of the stage people where congratulating us and we thanked them. as I was walking through the big hall I felt an evil presence behind me so I turned around only to lock lips with the one and only (and evil) _____ ______
♠ ♠ ♠
ohhhhh cliff hanger there for you who do you think it is

big thank you to onlythegooddieyoung for this amazing idea

keep commenting your amazing ideas don't forget to subscribe and recommend this story