An Unpredictable Life

Run-in

Kali

One more period to go before I can get out of this hellhole. I thought raising my hand. Mrs. Herly called on me. “Um Mrs. Herly can I go to the restroom?”
“Are you sure you can’t wait fifteen more minutes?”
“I’m pretty sure I can’t. Please may I go?” I ask all innocent.
“Well since you asked all nicely.” I give her the smile she wants flashed back, and leave. I make my way to the bathrooms, as I do I see a fine built body, with black shaggy hair, and hazel eyes and a smile that made you want to shove a knife in your eye, its him, the guy who I absolutely hate. Hyden McAndrew.
“Kali, hey baby what’s up?” He asked.
“Oh you know just trying to stay STD free.”
What’s that suppose to mean?”
“Well everyone knows”
“Knows what? What do they know?”
“Oh Hyden don’t play dumb, the whole school knows about Brandy you know how the two of you screwed each other at Brandon’s weekend party.” Hyden then just laughs as he shakes his head as if I am an ignorant little kid who still believes in Santa Claus.
“No. That was supposed to make someone jealous.” I just look at him as if he is crazy. “But funny isn’t it that people will gobble up anything you give them. No Brandy doesn’t want me, nor do I want her.”
“Then who in hell do you want?” I demanded.
“Trust me you don’t wanna know” Hyden answered. By that time I am so pissed at his little game I grab him by his shirt.
“Tell me” I said more demanding. He just smiles his “You know you love me although I’m an asshole” grin.
“Ok but I warned you” he paused. “I want you” that truly shocked me. I was not expecting him to say that. A thousand thoughts ran through my head all at once. Giving me a rushing headache. “What’s the matter?” Hyden asked me.
“N-nothing. Nothing at all; in fact I need to get back to class.” I say stumbling away. I hear him call out
“See you next period.”
When I return to class Mrs. Herly smiles at me. I hurry and slump down into my seat. 5 more minutes pass, and Mrs. Herly dismisses everyone but me.
“Are you alright dear?” she asks me in her “I don’t want to but I have to” voice.
“Yes Mrs. Herly I’m fine. Just a bit troubled, but it’s just your normal ‘teenage drama.’” I said convincingly.
“Alright, well get to class dear.” She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyden

Where the hell is she? I thought tapping the table impatiently. Finally I saw Kali enter the room as I smiled at her. She gave me a chilled glare. “Where the hell have you been?” I whispered.
“Herly held me after class because of you” she said kind of harshly. God that girl could stop a guy’s heart. I mumbled out a sorry.
“You better be” she hissed as the teacher came in.
“All right class I have new seating arrangements” Mr. Myrtle said. Oh great, I can just imagine being moved next to some bitch like Kitty Swan. Mr. Myrtle moved everyone but Kali and me. Which kind of made me happy in a way. An office runner came in as soon as everyone moved.

“Sir, I need Kali Everheart” I looked at Kali who looked normal.
“What are you waiting for Everheart? Go!” Myrtle barked.
“Yes sir.” She mumbled feebly. She packed her things and left. Mr. Myrtle was one of the few teachers who hated Kali. I had heard some rumors that back in freshmen year he was hitting on her, and she bitch slapped him. No one went to court because Mr. Myrtle could get fired for attempted sexual harassment against a minor. No one believed her, no one that is but me. After that Kali went rebel, but almost all the teachers loved her still. She then became more respectful towards other male teachers. But she took shit from no one. Not even her uncle, who was known for molesting her.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so if you didn't like or did like please comment thanks!