Status: Very, incredibly active. If you want more...tell me!!!

Hit

Chapter Four

I slowly opened my eyes and saw the sun shining through my window. A beautiful breeze was swirling around the room. I stretched in bed, placed my feet on the carpet floor and smiled. Today was going to be a good day. I stood up slowly and tried to ignore the stabbing pain in my chest and continued to walk down the hall. I sluggishly stumbled down the stairs with a death grip on the banister when I heard mumbled voices. I walked into the kitchen and was greeted with the sight of my friends sitting together eating. Friends…I’ve never had that before.

“Good morning Kate!” Brian yelled cheerfully as he walked up to me and quickly spun me around.

“Good morning guys.” I shook my head at Brian and sat on a stool. “Matt, can you drive me to my apartment?” I asked looking at him with a sweet smile.

“Wait…whoa. She’s not staying? I thought she was staying!” Johnny’s eyes ran around the room frantically looking for an explanation.

“No, I am, I just need to get my stuff.” I smiled as I patted Johnny’s shoulder.

Matt speed to my apartment, driving like a madman who was trying to get us killed. Maybe three minutes into the half hour drive, we argued about seatbelts, radio stations and his driving. Finally, he pulled up to my apartment and waited until I got to my door until he drove away.
I wonder where my car is. I walked away from my door and walked down to the parking garage, there she was. Why would they bring her here…they obviously know I’m still alive. I shook my head and walked back to my apartment, reaching for the extra key that I kept under my door mat. I opened the door and quickly walked to my room, I want to get out of this apartment as fast as possible. I pulled suitcases out from under my bed and sloppily threw all my clothes in. Then, I piled my CDS, DVDs, books any anything else that could fit. I strolled around my apartment, grabbing all my personal things. With full arms, I walked back into my room and threw those items into another case. In a matter of minutes all of my things were packed, expect my weapons, especially my knives. With my hands on my hips, I quickly paced throughout the room looking for another box, then my cell phone rang.

“Yellow!” I answered.

“Blue!” The voice called. Ugh…Brian.

Me- Hey Bri, what’s up?

Brian- We wanna come over. Well, I want to come over to annoy you, and all the boys want to come…so we’ll be there soon!

Me- Wait, can you bring a big suitcase with you, I need something to pack my guns in.

Brian- Yes ma’am! See yo-

Me- Bri? You there?

I hung up the phone and picked it up again, no dial tone…fantastic! My bedroom lights than flickered a few times, then cut off completely. I once again rolled my eyes and blew out a breath. I knew this would come. But as I felt the danger begin to sit in, I also felt my smart ass-ness/sarcasm start to flame. I took a piece of paper and a pen and wrote a personal message.
‘The key is under the door mat, you should know that by now Mark.’
I politely tacked it to the door, than locked it. I’m sure I will get a great laugh when I hear the key enter the lock. Instead of the sound of the key entering the lock, the sound of bullets rang through my ears. My door splintered as multiple bullets entered my apartment. I quickly ran to my room to get my gun and pack my knives, which are brand new, in their respective spots.

“I said to use the key goddamnit!” I cursed at Mark as he entered my apartment. I prepared my gun and crouched down along the wall behind the kitchen counter.

“Sorry! Can’t read!” I heard Mark scream. His footsteps got closer, I was about to jump, when I was caught completely off guard. A pair of extremely strong arms reached down around my neck and pulled me up.

“Wow…hey Macho.” I smiled up at the massive man. Macho is an ugly ass kid with bleach colored hair and skin that always appears to be burnt, and yes, he is gigantic.
Macho smiled a toothless grin at me then threw me against the wall…my body can’t handle this right now. I fell in a heap and tried to reach for my gun, but was interrupted as an expensive leather shoe landed roughly on my hand. I looked up at the man and smiled.

“Hi Markus! Boy, have I got a story to tell you!” I almost giggled. While my body told my mind to do whatever he wanted so this would end swiftly…I had to have some fun.

“I’m sure you do, but I think I know it all.” He crouched down to me and pointed his gun at my head. Please, please do it. End this. I let my head fall in defeat, awaiting the bullet that would soon enter my skull. Instead of pulling the trigger, he pulled his gun away.

“Suffer.” Was all he said as he raised his gun again and fired a shot into my stomach. I immediately doubled over and clutched my stomach. Blood started flowing instantly, soaking my shirt. I leaned against the wall and fought the urge to cough, for I know blood will pour.
I’m tired of him seeing me like this, bleeding and broken. With all the strength in my body, I stood up, clutching the wall for support. Once I was finally up, I turned and leaned my shoulder on the wall. I looked at Mark with a vicious glare. He stared at me with a blank look, but raised his gun again.

“Pain.” He once again spit as he fired another shot into my side, right under my ribs. I fell instantly and let my body melt into the floor. I can already feel the life leaving my body just as fast as the blood that now made a current across my kitchen floor. I lay motionless on the floor. I looked up at Mark and saw his back turned towards me. Without a moment wasted, I gathered all the strength I had left and kicked Mark in the back of the knee. He fell quickly to his knees. I pulled one of my knives out and made a quick slash at his throat, he gasped with wide eyes as he began to clutch at his neck, reaching for air. Macho started to storm towards me with a growl. I reached for my gun and fired at him, but he lifted my arm so I fired random bullets into the ceiling. He yanked my arms down then pushed me to the floor. He straddled me, one hand on my gun, the other hand around my neck. He squeezed to the point that I thought my head was going to explode. I yanked my head up and head-butted him, causing him to lose his grip. I blindly reached around me and smiled when I felt the metal of my gun. I raised it and fired two bullets between Macho’s eyes. He fell to the floor with a gigantic thud. I let my head fall back to the floor, closed my eyes and waited for something I’ve been wanting for a while…death.

“Oh, fuck…Kate! Katie!” Voices started to fade in and out, I couldn’t tell how close they were or who they were. I soon felt hands under my head.

“Katie, oh Kate.” Whoever it was sounded like he was on the brink of tears. I opened my eyes to see Matt staring down at me with withering pain in his eyes. He placed his hands under my neck and my knees, and tried to lift.

“No, no.” I moaned, he put me back down and sat next to me, holding my hand to his cheek. I looked up at everyone then closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment. pleeeassseeee!!!!