Status: Another story. Not a sequel.

Just a Painter

Sweetly Rebellious

July 4th

Before Ava and I headed down to the beach to join te rest if our families,we were gathering s'mores . I knew Mike and Tony were upstairs. I warned my girlfriend since she had to pee. She just giggled.
I found all our goodies ,but Ava had not came down. It's been about ten minutes. I headed up stairs. Oh. The smell hit me as soon as I stepped to te second floor. Fucking weed.
I opened Mike's door to find,Jaime,Ava ,Mike and Tony ,and some kid named Austin. They were sitting in a circle laughing and smoking.
"Vic!" Ava screamed . I rubbed my neck. She pulled me down to join the group. I took a hit . Slowly,I relaxed and joined the daze.
"We should head back." Mike rubbed his eye . Tony groaned .
I didn't want to leave. Ava had her cute head on my thigh,giggling. She looked peaceful. Austin stood up. Jaime was freaking out.
"Yeah,"I yawned,"babe,let's go." The high was wearing off. We headed downstairs as the first firework exploded. Ava moaned under the blanket she stole off my beother's bed. I put my arm around her.
It took us a ten minutes to find our families. The Fireworks were dying down. Ava's mom had Rory in her arms . We greeted her.
"What are you doing tonight?" She asked her daughter.
"Is it okay if I chill with the guys? "
She was calm and chill unlike my friends. I had to hit them a few times to remind them that they needed to calm the fuck down.
"Yeah. You need girlfriends, but the Fuentes don't mind." She patted my shoulder,"no sex,though." She whispered.
They hugged.
We joined my parents and older brother until they left with some friends.
"Can we build a fort?" Ava asked as a red firework exploded into a flower.
"Yeah."
"Your house." She whispered. It was surreal walking home with her. It was a typical come-down for me but my girlfriend wasn't herself.
Up in my room,she gathered a ton of pillows and sheets. She pulled my desk chair across my bed then tied a sheet to the bedpost ,and hung it over the chair. I smiled. It was our retreat.
We cuddled under the sheet. She picked the one that ha glow-in the dark stars.
"These stars glow for you." She sleepily observed. It was cute how innocent she was on nights like these. She cuddle close allowing me to smell her new scent of weed and sugar cookies.
"I never liked this holiday ." She whispered. I swallowed then asked ," why?"
"Stuff." She simply said. I wanted more than that ,but she climbed on my lap . Her hands on my cheeks. I licked my lips as our eyes met. I kissed her lips.
"Love me ,please." She begged. I squeezed her body am continued to kiss her. I laid her down on the blanket,kissing her shoulder than pull off her tank top. Her breast warm and soft.
She let out a moan and tangled her fingers in my hair.
"You're so good me ." She whispered. I unbuttoned her shorts ,kissed her hip bones. She was getting skinnier.
I placed some kisses on her thigh ,but noticed something that made my heart sink.
She lifted her hips ,but I just traced the red cut.
"Vic,don't. Not now." She pleaded. Fuck. So I listened.
As my lips pressed against her moist vagina ,I gently let my fingers touch her soft belly. She sat up . My head still in between her legs.
"Come here." I pushed myself up and met her face to face.
She smiled then wrapped her arms around my neck in a tight hug.
What was up with this girl? I didn't mind. I wasn't even in the mood for sex,ok,that's a lie but ,still,I could wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know how I feel about this chapter.