Status: In Progress

I Can’t Have You For Mine and I Know It

Your Lips Are Calling Out To Me...

Her hand is warm in mine as she intertwines my fingers and starts leading me across the dance floor and to the stair case. I lock eyes with Anita as she grinds with Patrick, a guy we've known forever. She notices me and Kenzie’s hands and winks at me. What the-? Does she think me and Kenzie are gonna… Does Kenzie think we’re gonna..? Would I? I mean.. I hardly know her. I just met her. But she’s amazing. And hot.. The more I think about it, the more nervous I get. As we make our way up the staircase, she’s still holding my hand. The stairs lead to a very ordinary hallway, with six doors, 3 on the left side, two on the other. And a sixth door at the very end of the hallway. She leads me to the last door on the left side. She opens the door and pulls me in, I’m plunged in darkness for a single moment, then Kenzie lets go of my hand and turns on the light. My hand suddenly feels very cold without her warmth. She plops down on the bed and looks at me. I can’t read her expression.
“Welcome to Casa de Kenzie, you can sit if you like” She says passively. I glance around the room, the walls are white, and a few band posters I recognize and tacked to the wall, empty boxes cover one corner, a few empty suitcases beside them. On the left wall there is a plain brown dresser with a few nick nacks and makeup things on it, a large window and more posters. Beside her canopy bed (which is black) is a nightstand, with a picture of her and some boy. (Boyfriend?) On the other side of the bed is a mini fridge.
“I like your room, especially the posters” I say as I walk over and sit next to her on the bed.
“Thanks love, Oh!!! Would you like something to drink?” She asks. As if she’s revealing to me that she just remembered something.
“Uhm.. sure. Why not?” I answer, trying to act cool but in my head all I'm thinking is Love, love, love, love. She crawls over me, and stretches to reach the mini fridge, She pulls out two vodka blues from the small red fridge. Then she pauses, drinks in mid air.
“You can spank me if you like” She says, as she raises her bum up in the air. Then she laughs as is it’s the funniest thing in the world. Don’t tempt me I think, I start to imagine it, me spanking Kenzie. I thank god I am not a boy, or I would have a hug tent in my jeans at the moment. Kenzie raises off of me slowly, and hands me a drink. She opens hers with her teeth so I do the same, I bring the bottle to my lips and drink. It tastes like… Voltage Mountain Dew. With a small tang of vodka. Me and Kenzie finish our bottles in a few minutes. She reaches to get us more, the same way as before. Only without the spanking joke.
“Here you go” She says as she goes to hand me a different bottle, straight up vodka this time. I graciously take the bottle, and uncap it. I take a swig, tasting the alcohol and swallowing fast. I hand the bottle back to her and she takes a drink.
She makes a disgusted face, than takes another drink.
“Soo… what brings you to Little Current?” I ask casually.
“Well, my dad kicked me out for dating a girl. So I moved in with mom.” She says this casually,her words slur a little. Lesbian? I decide to prod a little bit.
“Awe, that sucks. My Mom would kill me if he found out I was bi..” The words are out of my mouth before I realize what I’ve done. I don’t normally tell people I just met about me being bi. Not until I can trust them. But this girl.. she isn’t normal. She’s special. She hands the bottle back to me and looks at me sadly.
“Oh thank god. Someone who understands!” She drunkenly throws her arms around me, and rests her head on my shoulder. I tentatively wrap my arms around her.
“I’m sorry about this” she murmurs into my shoulder
“It’s okay… I don’t mind this at all” I say truthfully. She raises her head and looks me in the eyes.
“How do you deal with it?” Her voice sounds curious, and a bit uncertain.
We lock eyes for a moment, and something passes between us. I glance down at her lips hungrily. And then I don’t think, I just lean in and press my mouth onto hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Suggestions? Inbox me!! Pleaseeeee :c