Status: Comments, comments, comments and subscribes please! I also need a banner if anyone's interested in helping!

Sasha

The Reunion

"God, it's really perfect that you moved back to Huntington, just in time for our high school reunion! I can't believe it's been 15 fucking years, Sash."

I continued to fill in my dark eyebrows, as my long term friend and now roommate, ranted and raved about our reunion.

"Yeah, well I wouldn't be going if someone hadn't been breathing down my neck about it." My sarcasm seeped through the air of perfume and hairspray in our hot pink, painted bathroom.

"Oh shut up! You know you want to go! You know you want to see everyone." Rebecca twisted her long, blonde hair over her bony shoulder and sat on the edge of the bathtub as I finished my makeup. I ignored her remark and reached for the bottle of Bourbon we were both sharing.

"Becca, I can't finished this bottle alone. We're going to need to be drunk to deal with half of these people tonight." She muttered something along the lines of, 'oh yeah, that's right!' and grabbed the bottle from my extended hand.

"So have you told your brother that you've moved back?"

"You know I'm not on speaking terms with Brian."

"You need to let it be! It's been a year, Sasha. A whole damn year and a half, actually!" Rebecca took another big swig of the dark liquouir. "Do your parents even know you're back? What about McKenna?"

I put my mascara down and turned around so my back was leaning on the sink and I was facing my chatter box of a roommate.

"You know what?"

"Huh?"

"You talk way entirely too much when you're on Vyvanse." She rolled her eyes at me and pushed me out the way of the mirror to check her own appearance.

"Well, you turn into a bitch after a few lines of coke."

"Oh shut it, Becca." I reached for my hair spray and fluffed up my black, purple tinted hair. "And yes, they know I'm here and they also know not to tell my brother my business." I then spritzed some of my perfume on. "I mean god damn...I've only been back for two days."

"Okay, so Brian is whatever and still extremely hot! You've always had a hot brother."

"Ew! Rebecca, he's my twin brother!"

"Yeah, so that means you're hot and I'd also bang you again! We've been over this before." She winked her light blue eye at me and grabbed my ass.

"That was one time!"

"And we had fun! Now, drunk this last shot of Bourbon."

"Drunk? That is not grammatically correct. Someone is fucked up!"

Becca, drunkingly spun around and tripped over her Louboutin heels.

"Am not!"

I finished off the bottle and we hopped in the car and headed to the reunion. The cool breeze of Huntington beach was blowing through our hair as we sped around the streets with the top down. I missed home! A year and a half in New York gave me an appreciation for my little beach city.

After 15 minutes of cruising, we reached the parking lot of our old high school. I put the convertible in park and lifted my sunglasses off.

"Let's do one more line of coke before we head in." I nodded as Rebecca pulled out her travel stash and lined it up into two rows. She offered the first line to me.

I held the mini straw between my fingers and inhaled the dust.

"So, we failed to bring up Zack in our conversation." I lifted my head and stared at her blankly before shifting my eyes to the mirror to get rid of the small evidence lingering in the visible parts of my nose. I turned my car off and pulled my key out the ignition.

"Fuck him. He's still a piece of shit."

She nodded in agreement, did her line and put her stash away into her purse.

"Ya know, I saw him the day I picked you up at the airport."

"That's cool..."

"He looks good, Sash."

I gave her my uninterested glare and opened my door.

"You ready to go in? Or are we going to here and talk about ex-lovers."

I saw her open her door and lean out before puking all over the parking lot.

"Jesus, Becca! Still a fucking lightweight, I see."

She wiped her mouth, stood up and adjusted her skirt before slamming my car door. She reached into her black Chanel Quilted Calfskin Tote and pulled out a bottle of Fireball.

"But I still bounce right back!"

We both laughed and lingered by the car for a few shots.

*********

Becca and I headed into the doors of the school, hand in hand. She had always been my best friend and If we never get married, we promised to wed each other.

Walking through the halls to the decorated cafeteria brought nostalgia. I had good memories in that school along with the bad.

"Shit, I'm getting nervous, Bec."

"You look like a fucking big, titted fox! You're a babe and a half."

She was slurring and had a drunk lazy eye thing going on with her face.

"What if my brother and the guys are here?"

"Psh, they will be. You think they'd miss this shit? They became more rich and famous than everyone in our class put together. They have that bragging shit?"

"Bragging rights, honey. Bragging rights." I pulled her close and patted her on the back.

"Let's find the bar!"

We walked through the sea of old classmates. Hundreds, of what it seemed like, were catching up on old times. Becca and I had a few run up to us and hug us like we were best friends. When in reality, during high school, Becca and I were only really friends with Brian's friends. We were never Cheerleaders, the 'Clueless' clique, or even the odd kids. We were just there. Not ignored but never really appreciated or asked to prom.

We both leaned against the bar, enjoying our drinks and people watching. Becca almost spit her drink out from laughing at everyone who had gained a drastic amount of weight.

"Ew, look at Kristina O'Riley. What the fuck happened to her body?" Becca was straight arm pointing at Kristina, not giving a fuck who saw us making fun of people. Honestly, we probably stayed friendless in high school because we hated everyone and let them know it.

At the moment of our snickering, a deep brunette, around the height of 5'3" came running towards me in a tight, strapless dress.

"SASHA HANER!"

It was Michelle, my brother's long-term girlfriend, running towards me with open arms and a smile. I set my drink down and grabbed her into a hug. It felt good to see her. After we let out of our hug, she grabbed Becca into a tight squeeze of a few seconds.

"Becca you know you always look good! But holy fuck! Sasha, you look amazing! How long are you in town?"

"I'm back for good now." I slowly picked my drink back up.

"Brian's going to go crazy when he finds out! He misses you so much. You know he loves you, Sasha."

I smiled and looked in the other direction.

"Where's everyone else?"

"Well, late as always. Matt and Val and had a hard time finding shoes to fit her fat, pregnant feet and..."

"VAL'S PREGNANT?"

Michelle smiled.

"7 months yesterday!"

"Damn, someone could have at least told me that!"

"Uh, this girl tried to but you told me to shut up every time I mention..."

"Shut up, Becca!"

She held her palms upward and mouthed, 'See!'

Michelle tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and ended a faint laugh. "And Brian had to drop me off and then swing back and pick Johnny up."

"He can't drive or something? Are he and Lacey still together?"

"DUI. They split because his drinking got to bad. He's controlled it now though. Well, Kind of..."

"Yikes..."

"And I'm guessing I might as well not mention Zacky, right?"

"Ding, ding, ding! And the winner is Michelle!"

Becca let off a drunk giggle and wondered off to some guy she was eye fucking. Michelle and I both followed her movement with our eyes to the guy.

"Shit, is that...."

"Yeah, girl! That is definitely Mikey Strangler. He's a billionaire now because of some stupid video game he designed."

"But this guy looks hot! And fit...and fancy!" My jaw was literally wide open as I stared at the man that use to be super unfortunate looking in high school.

"It's funny what a little money can do!"

"She'll fuck him for sure tonight. I've only been home for two days and with in those days she's been on a fuck every guy in town rampage!"

"She hasn't changed! Last week, she got drinks with Bri and I and did the same thing!"

We both laughed and wandered into the crowd together.

"SO...how are you and Brian?"

"I'm surprised you're asking." Her lips formed into a smirk, just as Brian's would have. They had definitely been together for way too long. "Well, we're better than ever! Now, if only I could get him to marry me, we'd be perfect."

"That's really nice, Chelle. It's good to see you happy! God, if Zack and I would've worked out..." I saw Michelle's eyes glance up above me and she slightly shook her head at me to shut up. Because I was starting to feel drunk, my girl language skills were nonexistent. "...I'd probably be knocked up like along side Val right now, with swollen feet."

I felt a presence standing behind me but I was too shocked to turn around.

"I think I just heard my name somewhere in that sentence."

My body froze and I looked at Michelle as if I had just been shot.

"Told ya." Michelle glanced at the person above me with an awkward smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments/Subscribes/Recs please!!!!

I semi have an idea of where I want to take this story but then again my ideas constantly change.

<3