Status: Hell yeah, here we go!

Can You Find Me?

There you go again believing that the truth is what you’re reading

Ayden Scarpelli and best friend Blue Romandia are partying with The Wanted!

We all know that Ayden [Scarpelli] has spent the better part of this year in America. We’ve spotted her at many low scale celebrity parties, and out with some familiar faces (One Directions/the girlfriends/her You Me At Six friends) Here at Sugarscape, we have always been a fan of Ayden’s. Much like the lovely Eleanor Clader, she doesn’t let any nasty girls get her down, and always stays classy.

Now we haven’t seen much of her in the past months, not since back when she and Niall [Horan] were spotted in LA together back in March. Over the past 7 months, we’ve been speculating if the couple was even still together. Well, after last night, we’d be willing to bet that Nyden is over.

See above (picture), on the left you see that Ayden looks really cozy next to Jay McGuiness, as they laugh about something. To the right, you can see Ayden and Blue cheering, drinks high in the air as Jay, Siva and Max join in.

One the one hand, these pictures can mean nothing. We all know that Ayden has been somewhat friends with Jay (even though we’re still not sure how Louis has let that happen), and she has been spotted at other parties by paps and you stealthy Directioners, so this party could just be innocent. But where’s the fun in speculating that?

Now, we don’t know for sure if Ayden and Niall are actually living in Splitsville, but we can’t say these pictures won’t fuel the One Direction/The Wanted feud.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just giving you a little taste.