Status: I'm excited for this story!

The Town Called Fairy

Mysterious Train

I don’t know what compelled me to ride a train with a chimp for a conductor and travel to a distant town I had never even heard of. I suppose the thrill of adventure and the change of pace was what really swayed my decision.

I sat down in the train, by a window, that showed blurred trees and hills. A moment passed and I heard the soft steps, of what I assumed could only be a cat. When I looked up I realized I had been right. It was a cat.

The cat smiled a Cheshire smile and said in a high-pitched voice, “Do you mind if I sit here?”

I grinned, my decision to get on this train was getting more interesting the longer it went. “Of course,” I said cheerfully.

The cat took no further instruction and plopped down in front of me. “My name is Rover, what is yours young lady?”

“Sakura,” I responded.

He nodded and said, “Do you know where you’re headed?”

I frowned, “No, I actually don’t.”

He shook his head in a chastising way and said, “Well it’s the journey that matters most, not the destination.”

A grin slipped loose and we moved onto the next subject. “Do you have enough money to get by on your own?”

“Yes,” I responded, patting the money tied to my waist in a bag.

“Well that’s good,” he stated.

He was in the process of saying something else when the train came to a complete stop. His eyes widened and an exclamation point rose above his head to indicate his surprise.

“Looks like this is your stop,” he said. He looked sad to see me go.

“Hey, Rover I’m sure we’ll see each other again,” I said in an attempt to cheer him up.

He nodded and his whole demeanor changed, “Perhaps you’re right. Enjoy your stay in Fairy.”

I hopped off the train and the Chimp waved farewell. Well it looked like the start of my new life was just beginning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's a new chapter. i enjoyed writing this one and I hope you enjoy it. The following chapters will be interesting. At least I hope you guys find them interesting. :)