Status: I'm excited for this story!

The Town Called Fairy

The Town Hall and Tortimer

“You don’t have a place to live, do you?” Kiki asked.

I gulped, I didn’t and truth was I wanted to live here. I shook my head and Kiki grabbed my hand, pulling me along.

“Follow me,” she said, dragging me to who knows where.

After several minutes of walking we came upon a large building. “Here’s town hall,” Kiki said beaming.
I gave her a blank look and waited for her to explain.

“You can get registered as a citizen and after that you need to talk to Tom Nook to get a house,” she replied to me.

“Okay, thanks,” I said and she walked off, whistling.

As soon as I entered the building I saw an elderly tortoise speaking with a white pelican.

“Hello, I want to register as a citizen,” I said walking up to them.

The tortoise turned around and smiled. He reminded me of my grandpa.

“Why hello there, dear. You’re the first human to want to live here,” he replied.

I nodded, that would explain why Kiki had said she had never seen a human before. I was the first one to live in Fairy.

“What do I have to do?” I asked.

The tortoise laughed, “Just talk to Pelly over there and she’ll put your name in our roster.”

“Alright,” I said and walked up to her.

“My name is Tortimer by the way and I’m the mayor of Fairy.”

I turned around and smiled, “Oh I didn’t know I was in the presence of the mayor. It’s nice to meet you.”

Tortimer laughed, “You too.”

I talked to Pelly, a beautiful white pelican. She put my name in the roster and afterwards handed me a map. I put it in my bag and before left she said to ask Tom Nook for a vacant house. I waved goodbye and thanked her. As soon as I was out of the door, I looked at my map and headed east.