Status: I'm excited for this story!

The Town Called Fairy

The History of Animalia

“This planet used to be barren, until a witch and warlock arrived with a bunch of us animals.”

I raised my hand and the cat nodded my way. “I thought you had never seen a human before. Haven’t you ever seen that witch and warlock before?”

The cat shook its head, “No. I didn’t witness this story firsthand. Some of the older animals might have seen them though.”

I nodded, understanding.

“Now back to the story,” the cat continued.

“These two humans arrived on the planet and because they were bored and curious made it so the animals could talk. They used a strong spell and magically the animals could talk. The first one to talk was a small mouse. It looked up at the two magical beings and asked whom they were.”

“We’re your masters. You can talk because of us,” said the witch and warlock.

“The mouse’s eyes widened, ‘You understood me, and I you!’

The witch and warlock nodded, amused. Since that point the witch and warlock named the planet, Animalia, in honor of the magic they had performed on the animals. They helped the animals get settled, creating water and life on the lifeless planet. The animals began to grow resourceful. They made towns and civilizations on their own. Satisfied, the witch and warlock stopped helping the animals, because they knew they had made them become more independent. They left the animals and hid somewhere deep in the mountains in Animalia. That is how Animalia came to be.”

I nodded, “How did I get here though? Magic?”

The cat smiled, “Yes. The witch and warlock bestowed magic upon certain animals and the chimp that was the conductor for that train was such an animal. He cast a spell upon the train so that humans could ride it and when it took them to their final destination it would be one of the many animal towns. This amused the chimp and he cast the spell on the train for pure fun.”

I gaped at the cat, “Wow. I never imagined I would end up in such a cool place.”

“What is your name if I may ask,” I questioned the cat.

“My name is Kiki,” she said smiling.

“Kiki, huh? Nice name,” I replied, grinning.

“Thanks,” Kiki answered.

“I’m Sakura,” I said stretching my hand out.

She shook it and I gave her a broad smile. I could tell this place was going to be very interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update!! Btw, for those of you that don't know, I'm updating a lot of my stories today. Akatsuki High and Vampires can Love Too have both been updated. So if you're a fan of either or both check them out! Even if you've never read them, check them out! You might be pleasantly surprised.