Status: Very Excited To Write This Story!

You've Made Me Stronger

I'm Claiming You As Mine Now

"Time for bed," Jeremy spoke from the other side of the bathroom door. I had been sitting in the bathroom in the tub, praying that Nick would find me soon. I didn't want to sleep in this house. I didn't know if I could. And I knew that Jeremy would make me sleep in the same bed with him, him spooning me from behind like he used to. I didn't like him touching me. It made me cringe. It made me sick to my stomach. It killed me inside that someone who wasn't Nick was touching me when only Nick should be.
"I don't want to go to bed with you," I shouted from the tub. I heard him growl from the other side of the door.
"Come out. Now," his voice rumbled through the door. I sighed.
"Please, Jeremy," I pleaded. The doorknob jiggled, but it was locked.
"Damn it, Ava!" He yelled before pounding his fist against the wood. "Come out or I will bust through this door and pull you out by your hair!"
That didn't sound pleasant, and I believed he could and would, so with a heavy heart I steeled myself for a night wrapped in arms I used to love but now made me cringe and got out of the tub and waking over to the door. I unlocked it with a click and slowly turned the knob and opening the door. Jeremy was standing in front of me with his arms crossed over a chest that was rising and falling with heavy breaths.
"Let's go," he demanded after a moment before grabbing my wrist and pulling me from the bathroom. He dragged me down the hallway, through the living room and up the stairs to his bedroom. He let go of my hand and walked over to his dresser before pulling open a drawer and rooting out a large t-shirt and pair of boxers. He turned and tossed them to me before pulling out a pair of pajama pants for himself. I pulled off my ruined blouse and stripped off my skirt before unfolding the t-shirt to pull over my head. I looked up for a moment, feeling like I was being watched, and I was right. Jeremy was staring at me, a dark look in his eyes. I quickly took the t-shirt and held it against my chest to cover myself with it.
"Please stop staring," I whispered as I looked down at the ground in unease. I heard the floor creak as he stepped towards me until his feet were in my vision, now standing directly in front of me. Jeremy reached over and grabbed my arms to pry them away from my body, effectively uncovering my body again.
"You're still such a sexy little thing, baby. Even with your pregnant little belly," he whispered salaciously as he traced the outline of the RHCP logo tattoo that was inked onto my hip bone.
"Please don't," I pleaded in a weak, nervous voice. My nerves were frayed and I knew that he would like nothing more than to make love to me right then and there, effectively making my fears of the day come true. I was praying Nick would find me before Jeremy forced himself on me. It would kill Nick to know another man forced himself onto his girl, especially while she carried his babies inside her.
Suddenly, Jeremy grabbed me by my upper arms and pulled me flush against him and smashed his lips into mine, causing me to drop the clothes in my hands to flatten them against his chest in an attempt to push him off, but like before, he wouldn't budge. He was in only his pajama pants now, not even wearing boxers underneath, and so when he ground his hips into mine, I could feel every 8 hard inches of him pushing into my belly. I whimpered and kept pushing, but he just tightened his hold on my upper arms. I groaned in pain and disgust before biting his lower lip as hard as I could. He growled and pulled away, breathing heavily as he looked me in the eyes. I glared back at him and watched as he reached up and touched his lip before bringing it to his vision. There was blood on the pad of his finger, but instead of getting angry, he simply smiled and ran his tongue over his lower lip. He then pushed at my shoulders, causing me to fall back onto the bed and stalking towards me to climb on top of me. I quickly scampered away, but my back hit the backboard of the bed and before I knew it, Jeremy was on top of me and pinning me down to the mattress.
"Please, no," I cried, but he ignored me as he reached down and grabbed my panties before literally tearing them off of my body. I gasped as the elastic dug into my skin before tearing free. I continued to try to resist, my mind reeling from fear and panic.
"I don't want to!" I shouted at him as he kissed up and down my neck. I cringed with each touch of his lips to my skin. "No!" I brought my knee up to try to strike him anywhere I could, but he put his full body weight down onto me, pushing my thighs into the mattress and restraining me even more before taking his hand from my one pinned arm and putting his elbow there instead so he could put his hand over my mouth.
"I'm going to claim you as my own again now Ava, whether you want to or not. There's no use fighting it." He leaned down and ran his nose up and down mine. "In fact, I'm sure if you just surrender to your fate, you will enjoy it. You used to love having me inside of you," he whispered hotly in my ear. I whimpered helplessly.
"Now shhh." Jeremy nipped my ear lobe before rearing up over me and grabbing my arms. He yanked me up and held me against his chest before reaching around and undoing my bra and pulling it down my arms to release my breasts. I tried to cross my arms over my chest but he pulled them away again before pushing me back down onto the bed and pinning my hands over my head with just one of his large ones. He then proceeded to lower his head down to my right breast and seal his lips around the nipple. He sucked hard, making sure to make it as erect as possible, as he used his free hand to massage my left breast, every now and then brushing his thumb over the nipple. I squirmed uncomfortably beneath him before letting out a gasp, followed by a whimper in pain as Jeremy took my nipple between his teeth and bit down gently. My actions were purely out of pain and disgust, but Jeremy must of taken it as sounds and movements of pleasure, for he let out a rumbling moan and smiled against the soft skin of my breast. He took his mouth away from my nipple and placed it on my own instead, kissing me with fervent passion and salacious need.
"That's right, baby. I told you, you need this. Your body can't deny it's attraction to mine," he whispered against my lips. I chose to let him believe that, for maybe it would keep him from being too rough with me if he believed I was consenting. If he believed I was consenting, he wouldn't have to rape me, and so I may get through this whole horrid ordeal a little easier.
In his belief that I wasn't going to fight anymore, he released my hands from over my head and instead cupped my face as he kissed me. I kept my hands over my head, not wanting to contribute to his pleasure willingly, but still not wanting to fight. In his knowledge of my giving in, he was now more gentle on me, gliding his hands softly over my skin and making the kisses more gentle and passionate. He touched me in the places that he would when we were together, the ways that I used to love when I was with him.
"Let's see if you're sweet little pussy is ready for me, baby," he whispered, his voice heated as his hand glided down my small bump of a belly, heading south to my private area. My heart began to beat wildly in fear. I wasn't turned on in the least bit, and so I knew I wasn't going to be wetted to his satisfaction. I was afraid of what he would do when he found out I actually wasn't enjoying myself. Would he become rough again? Abusive, even?
His hand reached my sex, and he slipped a finger through my folds and down to the opening of my hole. He growled when he pulled his finger out to see that it was only slightly wet from the normal amount of moisture I had down there when I wasn't turned on. I never had trouble being ready for Nick. He hardly had to touch me to make me slick with juices, preparing me for his impressive length and girth to slide in easily.
Jeremy made a couple tsking sounds before reaching back down and shoving two fingers hard inside of me, causing me to cry out in surprise and a bit of pain.

"I'm disappointed, Ava." He moved his fingers around roughly inside of me. "Don't I turn you on anymore?" He asked. I whimpered.
"I'm just nervous is all, Jeremy. Please, don't stop." And my acting must have been better than I thought, because he bought my lie. The roughness of his movements eased and he stopped his punishment to turn it back into pleasure. He took his thumb and pushed it against my clit, moving it in the same circular motion as the fingers he had inside of me.
"Just relax. I'll get you ready, baby." He nipped at my bottom lip as he continued his assault on my sex. I couldn't deny the fact that it felt good. It didn't matter who the person was, but if they worked the right amount of magic on a woman's clit and G Spot, the body was going to react. I wanted to cry in sorrow, for I knew that I was getting wet for him, and I knew that if he continued, I would climax.
Jeremy pulled his fingers out of me with an easy glide and held it up for us to see.
"See, baby? I told you I'll take care of you. You're nice and ready now." And before I knew it, he was positioning himself outside of my opening and with one swift, hard movement of his hips, was thrusting inside of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I will update again when I get comments that are more than just "update please!"
I really want to give you the new chapters, but I need good comments in return please!!