Status: finished holla

Agent Ashby

one.

"Agent 521, report to my office immediately." A smooth voice says over the speaker. Alan Ashby, agent 521, stands up, excited about what his new mission was going to be. He hadn't gotten a new mission since May and it was currently August. He watches his best friend, partner in crime, Shayley whistle loudly at him. Alan shakes his head, amused, and leaves the lounge that they were in. As he made his way to the office, he began to wonder what did Justin want from him today.

Alan had just turned twenty two of age, which meant big things. He could get better missions. He remembered the first time he found that his parents were agents at the age of six-teen. The ginger thought it was all a dream- surely it wasnt. His parents wanted him to take their spot, figuring they wouldn't live longer, which unfortunately came true. He made a promise to them- to be the best. He wasn't far from achieving it either. Alan walks in to see the leader of headquarters, Justin Trotta, drinking something out of his mug. Justin had short ginger hair, a nose ring and stretched ears. Not to mention, he was 24. He was young to be a leader but his parents, who were the best of the best, handed the secret place to him. Most parents did that in general, it wasn't quite easy to become a spy or agent here.

Justin stands up when he sees one of his favorite people. "Alan!" He smiles.

The twenty two year old awkwardly smiles back, sitting down on the chair that was in front of Justin.

"Did I tell you to sit down?" Alan gulps, standing up right away. "Did I tell you to stand up?" Alan groans, sitting back down, making the other ginger laugh. "Oh, I'm just fucking with you."

One thing that bothered Alan about him was that he could never tell when Justin meant something or when he joked.

Justin laughs again and sits down. "Sorry man, you're just too young to fool!" He straightens down his Slipknot tee.

The one thing that Alan loved was Justin's sense of style. He never wore suits or anything. Just band tees, crewnecks, no professional shit. Spies and agents didn't have to wear suits, just when it was necessary.

"So, whats up?" Asks the ginger, impatient to hear what he had to tell him.

"Yes, yes. As you can see, we haven't- I havent- given you an assignment over 3 months because we have saved this next one especially for you." Justin smirks when Alan smiles big. "Yeah.. your next job is to.. watch over a college student."

Alan's face drops, his eyebrows knit together. "What?"

"Yup. You're watching over a student called Austin Carlile. You see, for many years, or well in my parents years that they were alive, Austin's dad was really close to them. They were each others best friend. He was never apart of our team but he always helped my dad out. I never met the man; In my book, he's cool. Long story short, he's been murdered."

"..shit."

"Exactly. Originally, we were going to assign you to find out who the murder is but that isn't important right now because whoever did it, is going after his son. We know that that murderer hates Mr Carlile because we had Agent 515 look over the case. They murdered him in his own house while Austin was away in College. He left a note saying, 'Good luck trying to find me out, his son is next.' So this is where you come in. You're going to become his new best friend. Keep him out of danger, look out for him, make him stay safe. If you fail, we will have to let you go."

As much as Alan hated how the mission sounded boring, he could not risk fucking up. He lived here along with Shay since his parents died, he had nowhere else to flee. So instead of groaning, he nods his ahead for approval. "I wont fail you, sir."

"Dude, don't call me sir. I'm not that old.. anyway, we already enlisted you into the college. You have every class with him. You dont, however, have the door room with him, you have some kid named Aaron Pauley. Here's your folder, it includes everything you need. You start in a few days." He slides the folder to him. Alan is about to open it when Justin smacks his hand.

"Did I tell you to open it?" Alan pulls his hand away, frowning. "Did I tell you to pull away?"

"Fuck you Trotta."

Justin just laughs, shoving the folder into his chest. "Here, ginger. Go on."

Alan grabs it, standing up and heads out the door. When he opens the door, he hears a "fuck!" being muttered. Shutting the door completely, he sees Shayley rubbing his head.

"Shayley, what the hell? Were you eavesdropping?"

His best friend smiles sheepishly, "You took forever man! I was getting bored of listening Adam go on about his photos. Dont get me wrong, love the dude, but seriously."

They both walk to the lounge again, it being their normal hangout.

"So! What did he assign? Do you have to follow an ambassador? Fly to France and catch a thief?"

"Um.. watch over some kid.." Alan mutters, being ashamed again.

"Sorry, I thought you just said 'watch over some kid.'" Shayley looks at him.

"Yeah.."

Shayley begins to laugh, "No way! Wow. Have fun with that."

"Shut up, fucker. At least I have a mission!"

"Listen to yourself, god." He laughs even more, earning a punch from Alan. He maybe older than Alan, but boy did the ginger know how to punch.

xx

Austin Carlile stuffs another piece of sushi into his mouth, flavoring it. He was at the sushi bar of his school with his best friends. No one really hung out there, everyone just ordered their sushi to go.

"I can eat this every day." Tino Arteaga says.

"I am so fucking glad our school has a sushi bar here. This is heaven." Phil Manansala sighs happily and takes a sip of his soda.

Aaron Pauley suddenly walks over to their table, making Austin move to give him some space.

"Aaaaaaron!" They exclaim and Austin hands him a plate with sushi that they saved.

"Guess what Vic told me?" He states, putting the plate in front of him. Vic Fuentes was their RA and one of their close friends.

"What did he tell you?"

"New roommate. Since Lionel got kicked out..yeah.. I have to show him around when he comes in a few days."

"Did he tell you his name or whatever?" Austin asks.

"Nah, I told Vic to leave it as a surprise. Wonder who it'll be."
♠ ♠ ♠
HIHIHI ok so i got inspired to this story. i get inspired to do a lot of stories tbh lmfao.

i'll update the other stories soon btw. ~

should i continue or no??