Status: Completed.

Hotel California.

Bonus Chapter.

"I want a flower crown like yours, mommy!" Six year old Emmy spoke softly as she touched Lillian's white flower crown. It was just last year, that Emmy had stopped calling Lillian by her first name, replacing it with 'mommy'.

"But, babygirl, I thought you wanted a pretty tiara."

Emmy shook her head,"Not anymore."

Lillian smiled softly and removed her crown, placing it on top of Emmy's head, being careful of her blonde curled hair,"There. Is that better, Em?" She nodded as the door opened, revealing Matt's sister, Amy.

"Come on, you two! Don't wanna keep the groom waiting, do you?" She laughed as Emmy shot for the door. Amy grabbed the little toddler,"You need to wait for Lillian, Em." Lillian took one last look in the mirror, her slim white gown hugged her body tightly. Her white heels seemed shinier than before. Lillian grabbed Emmy's hand as Amy sped walked out of the house, towards the little altar.

"You ready, Em?" The immortal blonde asked.

She nodded eagerly,"Are you?"

"Yeah," She laughed nervously,"Let's hope I don't trip or scare off your daddy."

Upon hearing the music, Emmy dragged Lillian out and down the aisle, everyone in attendance laughing at the overly excited six year old. Lillian stumbled behind her, holding her bouquet of white lilies in her left hand. The two finally approached Matt, Emmy hugging him tightly. With a smile, Lillian stared at Matt in pure admiration as he stood straight up and took both of her hands in his.

"You look so beautiful," His voice was loud enough to interrupt the pastor. A chorus of aw's was heard as Lillian blushed, stammering a quiet thank you,"Now, I know I said to not write vows, but that was because I knew you'd argue about who loved who more... So I wrote mine," He grinned.

"What?! Matthew Charles - I should've known! I didn't write mine because you said not to!"

"That was the point," He kissed her forehead before clearing his throat,"Lillian, I know that I possibly can't love any other woman as much as I love you. I'm glad we met - Emmy is, too. Whenever you're asleep, we talk about you. From why we love you, to how much we love you-"

"And I love you more!" Emmy chimed in.

Matt chuckled,"-And I know there's not another woman who'd I want as my wife. It's just us three - You, Emmy, and I, for the rest of forever. I love you, Lillian Sanders."

She threw her arms around his neck, kissing him with everything she had,"I love you too," She whispered,"For the rest of forever."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Matt smiled and held Lillian's waist tightly in his hands as the hired photographers snapped pictures. Instead of going on a honeymoon, they stayed at their home, enjoying their party. Matt never once strayed away from Lillian's side, paranoid she'd vanish into thin air, once again.

"i see the little one got ahold of your crown," He grinned, holding her hand on the table top as everyone around them enjoyed their food. Photographers occasionally taking pictures.

Lillian laughed softly,"She fell in love with mine, so I let her have it."

"You didn't have to-"

"I know. I wanted to. I remember being a kid like her decades ago, wanting things and not getting them. I want Emmy to grow up way better than I did. That little girl - She's like my own. She means the world to me, Matt." He smiled broadly as she finished her sentence. With his free hand, Matt used his thumb to stroke her cheek as he kissed her softly.

Flashes erupted like lightning, clapping was heard along with the soft chorus of aw's. Matt pulled away and looked into her eyes, a dimpled smile on his face,"I, seriously, fall more and more in love with you every second we're together. The rest of forever is going to be a divine pleasure to spend with you as my wife, Mrs. Sanders."

Lillian picked up her wine glass, taking a small sip,"The same goes for you, Mr. Sanders."

"Hey!," Emmy's voice piped up from Matt's side,"I'm Miss Sanders, too!"

The newly wedded couple smiled,"Yes you are, babygirl." Matt kissed her forehead softly,"I love you, Em."

"Love you too, daddy." She sat in his lap and kissed his cheek, stealing his food.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Bye! Thanks for coming!" Emmy recited what Matt had told her to say as the remaining guests left. Lillian stood beside her, waving, briefly wondering where her husband had gone to.

"Okay, now we can finally relax." Lillian closed and locked the front door as Emmy looked up at her.

"Your dress is really pretty."

"Aw," Lillian knelt beside the six year old,"Thank you, sweetheart. Hopefully, if you still think it's pretty, you can wear it on your wedding day, yeah?"

"Woah, really?!"

"Definitely! Pretty girls like you deserve everything they want, and the very, very best-"

"Just like my beautiful wife." Matt's voice filled the room. Lillian looked up, seeing her husband in his slacks and button up dress shirt - The top two buttons open. His tie was loosened around his neck, his shoes kicked off.

"There you are," She smiled and stood up, as Matt shooed his daughter off to bed,"Hey! We were talking!"

"Sh," Matt shushed her and pulled out a small rectangle box from behind his back,"Open it." Lillian raised an eyebrow but opened it, nonetheless, a small gasp escaping her lips as her eyes set on the platinum bracelet with a plate. Engraved on it was:

Jayden Michael.
1 9 5 3 - F o r e v e r.


Lillian looked up, her light blue eyes were puffy and red. Tears ran down her cheeks,"Matt... I-I love you so much. You - I can't even begin to fathom! This means everything to me!" She laughed quietly as she wiped her tears.

"I have my daughter for the rest of my immortal life, babydoll. And I wanted you to at least have a reminder of your son for the rest of-"

Lillian cut him off, kissing him softly,"Everything is so perfect." She whispered, closing her eyes. And it was true. Evelyn was gone. Matt was hers, not to mention the adorable Emmy. And now she had her own reminder of Jayden. Lillian was happy, and she'd remain that way...

For the rest of forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay.
The story is officially finished.
c:
I, most likely, won't be making a sequel, because...
Well, I wouldn't know how to continue Lillian and Matt's story.
So...
Yeah, at least they got their happy ending.
:D