Status: Completed.

Hotel California.

The Second Day.

A knock at his door woke Matt up. He put his hand on his chest, feeling his heart thump wildly. He was thankful he'd woken up - That nightmare seemed all too real to him. Beyond realistic.

"Y-Yeah?" Matt breathed, trying to calm himself down.

"Breakfast is being served," The familiar bell boys voice sounded through the door,"It's in the dining area on the lobby floor."

"On my way." He steadied his breathing as he stood up, straightening out his clothes. Matt walked downstairs, seeing the bellboy just as he returned to his desk. They exchanged awkward smiles as Matt walked into the dining area. He was slightly surprised when he saw two other people - Two young women. One was tall and skinny, with long dark hair down to her waist, almost. The other was extremely short, and extremely skinny. She looked frail, like a twig almost. Her hair was a cross between dirty blonde and light ash brown.

Matt made his way over to them, seeing that they were surrounding the breakfast table. Scrambled eggs. Toast. Muffins. Nothing special.

The dark haired girl looked up. She had deep red lips and dark brown eyes that matched her hair. Her skin was the perfect tan,"I've never seen you here, before." She noted, her voice sounding extremely velvety and seductive, in a way. She looked dark and mysterious, herself.

"Just got in last night," Matt shuddered lightly as the girl passed him, brushing her fingertips across his crotch area,"Car broke down." He managed to get out.

She nodded, taking a seat,"I see. I'm Evelyn."

"Matt," He smiled softly, noticing the other girl had drifted to the far side of the room,"What's wrong with her?"

Evelyn didn't look back,"Oh, nothing. She's just homesick, is all."

"You know her?"

"She's my sister."

"Oh..."

"Anyways," Evelyn changed the subject,"You think I could go back with you to your room after breakfast?"

"Why?"

She shrugged,"I feel like it."

"Oh. Well, uh. Alright. Your sist-"

"She'll stay back at our room. She doesn't want to come," Even stood up, grabbing Matt's hand softly,"Besides, I doubt she'd want to see what I have in store for you." She winked as Matt stood up. His eyes widened as his pants suddenly tightened around his crotch. Pure lust swirled in his hazel orbs as he led her to his hotel room.

Evelyn's hands roamed his chest as she planted urgent kisses along his neck and jaw. Matt opened his hotel room door, grabbing her waist in his hands. He threw her down on the bed, shredding his clothing as she shed her own. He hovered above her for a split second before she shook her head and pushed him down on his back,"I'm pleasuring you." She grinned, taking Matt's member into her eager mouth.

A loud groan emitted from his mouth as his hands tangled in Evelyn's hair, his hips bucking up roughly,"Your mouth is fucking heav-"

"Hell." She giggled, interrupting Matt before going back down on him. He held tightly onto her head as he relaxed on the bed, his muscles no longer tense as Evelyn swirled her tongue around him. She bobbed faster when she felt the muscles in Matt's thighs tense up - He was near his release.

"Don't stop, Evelyn." Matt moaned softly.

She increased her pace - Too quickly for Matt to even comprehend. His groan was cut off as he exploded his load into the dark haired brunette's warm mouth. He sputtered a mixture of moans and groans as she licked up every last drop - Making a big, dramatic deal out of swallowing. Evelyn came back up, a smirk dancing on her lips.

"That was fun," She grinned,"We should do it again another time."

"Tomorrow," Matt all but begged. It'd been far too long since he'd been with a woman.

She bit her lip and nodded,"Same time. I'll see you tomorrow." Her eyes fell to his still exposed member before a giggle left her lips. With a wink, Evelyn was out the door. Matt saw her sister waiting with her back against the wall, head down, on the opposite side of the hall.

Evelyn waved her hand, catching her sisters attention. The very petite young woman looked up before quickly fleeing down the hall. Matt hadn't had time to figure out why her sister had reacted like she was afraid, before he realized his door was cracked open and his pants were still around his ankles.

He pulled up his boxers and trousers, shutting the door immediately after. Eyes already falling closed, Matt groaned and laid on the bed, drifting to sleep as soon as his head hit the pillows.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm terrible with smut scenes, they so aren't in my "skills".