Status: Active

We Belong Together?

New kid

Cali’s P.O.V

"Cali, wake up for school," yelled my brother Damon.

I carried myself out of my warm bed and went into the bathroom to hop into the shower. I got out and got dressed.

The temperature was about 66 degrees so I decided on my jean short shorts from Hollister and a black tank top from Abercrombie. I went back into the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair, as well as do my make up. I went with winged eyeliner with a smokey eye.

I came downstairs to my brother and his girlfriend making breakfast together.

"Morning Cal," said Beth

"Morning guys," I replied grabbing my iPhone off of the counter.

Damon set breakfast in front of my but I just couldn't bring myself to eat it that morning, I guess I just wasn't myself.

"No thanks, I think I'm just going to grab an apple."

"Well okay. Have a good day at school."

I smiled and then grabbed my car keys and was out the door.

Driving down the road I noticed a moving truck, looks like someone was moving into my neighborhood. I didn't really think much if it.

I pulled into the school parking lot and parked my car. I saw Jason Spencer standing with a group of friends.

I walked past them and one of the boys whistled at me

I glared at them and Jason winked at me.

"Hello gorgeous"

I rolled my eyes and continued to walk towards school when Jason stepped out in front of me.

“Beautiful where are you off too?”

“Well I’m at school and I’m not just gonna stand here like an idiot. So if you’d excuse me I’m gonna leave”

Jason’s P.O.V

“Beautiful where are you off too?” I asked

“Well I’m at school and I’m not just gonna stand here like an idiot. So if you’d excuse me I’m gonna leave” She shot back at me.

She walked away and up the stairs into school. They guys looked at me and laughed

“Shut up!” I said.

“God, Jason just ask the girl out. I mean it’s so obvious that you like her.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

I walked into class and into first period which was math and I had that class with Cali. But when I got into class she wasn’t there. She probably got kicked out again.

Cali has a reputation of the ‘Badass’ at our school, I did too but she was a girl so everyone liked her more I guess and that pissed me off.

Cali and I have known each other since we were young. We actually never got along. I’m a year older than her and our parents were friends growing up.

I remember Cali being a sweet little innocent girl. She was a good girl until about 7th grade is when she really started to change. She got her first boyfriend and after that she totally changed it’s like he changed her and not for the good.

Cali’s P.O.V

Sitting in the office was boring until a really attractive guy walked in.

“Hi I’m the new student Dylan Banks.”

“Why yes! Hello there. Welcome to River High School. Here is your schedule,” said the secretary handing it to him.

“Thank you,” he replied.

“Ms. Mercer will you please show Dylan to his first class since you’re not doing anything.”

“Yeah whatever.”

I got up and walked over to him.

I looked at the schedule and his first class was math.

“Come with me,” I said to him.

He followed me out of the office and we walked down the hall but first I decided to take him to his locker.

“I’m Dylan by the way,” he said.

“I’m Cali, so where did you move from?

“I moved from Florida.”

“Oh, I love Florida, I go there every summer to visit my cousin.”

“Where in Florida?”

“Around Miami”
We arrived at his locker and I showed him how to open it and he put all of this books in it.

“So I guess I’m going to take you to math”

“Looks like it.”

I looked at his schedule again and we had all the same classes together.

“Hey we have all the same classes together by the way.”

“Great then I guess you can take me to all of them”

“Yeah!”

I brought him into math class and I walked in, Jason looked up at me and smiled.
Mr. Parker looked up and saw me.

“I thought I sent you to the office.” he said.

“You did but Mrs. Gold told me to show our new student to his first class. So the good person I am I thought that I would.”

Everyone giggled at that remark.

“Very well then”

“So this is Dylan. Dylan this is Mr. Parker.”

“Welcome Dylan. You can take a seat anywhere one is open.”

“Wait you can’t sit there cause that’s my seat.” I pointed out.

He sat next to my empty chair.

“Now Cali get out and go back to the office, so I can continue with class.”

I just rolled my eyes and left.

Dylan P.O.V

I sat there in math class and took the notes that Mr. Parker had put on the board.

The bell rings and Cali still isn’t back. I guess then I can find my way to my next class.

I walked out of math and I see Cali leaning up against the wall.

“Ready for your next class? she asks me.

“Yeah.”

“How was math? What did I miss?”

“Nothing really we just took some notes and that was really it.”

Cali walked me to our next class which was history.

Jason’s P.O.V

As I saw Cali walk into math with that Dylan kid yes i’ll admit it I got jealous but honestly I had no reason to. I mean it’s not like they were fucking.

I walked into my next class which was history and I saw Cali with that Dylan kid. Great I thought to myself.

Then I thought why don’t I just become friends with him, I could hook him up with some other girl and I could have Cali to myself.

I walked over to where Cali and Dylan were and I sat on Cali’s lap.

“Hey beautiful,” I said.

“Hi Jase,” she said back. “Dylan this is Jason he also has all of the same classes as us.”

“Hey,” he said.

I nod.

Cali pushes me off of her lap and into the chair next to her.

The teacher starts her lesson, but of course Cali and I ignore her. So I start poking her, which just pisses her off.

“Cut the shit,” she says and of course the class goes silent and everyone including our teachers hears it.

“Ms. Mercer office NOW!!” says Ms. White.

Cali gets up and gives me a dirt look. Then she walked out of the class room and down the hall. Ms. White then continues on with class.

Cali’s P.O.V

I walk down the hall and into the office.

“Back so soon.” said Ms. Gold.

I just roll my eyes and don’t even bother to say anything.
Finally it’s time for lunch and I walk into the lunch room where I find Jason and Dylan sitting together with Jason’s group of friends.

“Back so soon princess?” Jason says smirking at me.

“In fact yeah I am.”

I take a seat in between Dylan and Jason.

“Sorry about that Dylan”

“It’s okay, I take it you get in trouble a lot?”

“Yea, trouble is pretty much my middle.”

He smiled at me.

“Cal, aren’t you hungry?” asked Jay.
“Um no I had a big breakfast.” I lied.

“Okay”

“So Dylan where do you live?”

“I just moved onto Marie Lane.”

“Oh I live there and so does Jason.”

“Awesome.”

After lunch ends I walks Dylan to his next class then I go back to the office cause I don’t even feel like bothering with science today.

Dylan’s P.O.V

Cali walks me to class after lunch and then heads back to the office. She tells me she doesn’t even feel like bothering with this class cause when she walks in the teacher just kicks her out.

I take a seat next Jason and we just ended up talking.

“So I hear you near on our road?”

“Yeah I do”

“Which house number?”

“828”

“Looks like all of us are neighbors then.”

“Mr. Spencer, stop talking,” said Mr. Bloom

“Yeah whatever.” Jason shot back.

“Get out.”

Jason’s P.O.V

I walked out of the class and down the hall. I didn’t really want to go to the office but there was no where else to do so I just decided to go to the office anyways.

When I walked into the office Cali was sitting there on her phone.

“Hello there beautiful”

She looked up at me and rolled her eyes.

“Hi Jay.”

“What are yea up too?”

“Stop talking to me”

After about 30 minutes of sitting in the office school was out for the week because of spring break!
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all enjoy. Im new to this writing this - and sorry for any mistakes it's 2am right now

- Jacky