Status: Active

We Belong Together?

Around Town

Cali’s P.O.V

Waking up on the first day of vacation was always the best. I was super lazy today so I kind of just laid in bed. Until my phone started to go off.

I soon realized that it was on my desk which was across my room. I dragged myself out of bed and walked over to my desk. I picked up my phone, I had one new imessage from Jason

Jason: Morning beautiful!

Me: hi
Jason: What’s up gorgeous?

Me: Just woke up and you?

Jason: Actually I’m standing in your kitchen waiting for you to com downstairs.

Me: Stop bull shitting my kid.

Jason: No seriously.

Me: k whatever

Jason: one sec

Suddenly there was a knock on my door.

“Come in”

The door opened and it was Jason.

“What the fuck!” I yelled.

“I told you, I was downstairs.”

“Okay, but seriously what are you doing here?”

“Damon needed help working on his car, so I decided to give him a hand.”

I gave Jason a weird look.

“So aren’t you gonna leave?”

“Well I wanted to hang out with you today?”

“You’re high Jase, get out.”

Then I pushed him out of my room and I locked the door.

I decided to get dressed, but first I took a shower. When I got out I got dressed. I opened my bedroom door expecting to see Jason there but he was no where to be found.

I walked down my spiral staircase, where I found Jason sitting on the kitchen counter.

He gave me a smile, but it was a sweet smile.

Then there was a knock on my door. I went to the the front door, to my surprise it was Dylan.

“Hey,” he said.

“Oh hi!”

“What are you doing today?”
“Honestly nothing”

“Oh good cause I was wondering if you would show me around town?”

I turned around and looked at Jason who was still sitting on the counter. Then I turned back to Dylan.

“Of course I can. I just need to eat breakfast and then we can go. You can come in if you want.”

Dylan followed me into the kitchen. I went up stairs and grabbed my iPhone.

When I came back downstairs Dylan and Jason were talking about cars.... or whatever boys talk about.

“Jay I’m leaving for a bit so get out of my house.”

Jason left, I grabbed an apple for breakfast. Then Dylan and I got into my car.

Dylan P.O.V

We got into her car and we drove into town. She stopped at the local Starbucks to get a drink.

I waited in the car. About ten minutes later she came up with a drink in her hand.

Later we arrived at the beach. Everyone that was anyone was there, including Jason.

I got out of the car and followed Cali to where Jason and all of this friends were standing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the second chapter - hope you all enjoy <3

- Jacky