Status: Active

We Belong Together?

Beach Party

Jason’s P.O.V

Cali and Dylan walked over to us. I didn’t exactly like the way Dylan was looking at my girl..... I mean Cali.

“Hey.” Cali said.

“Hey.” I said back.

“I’ll be right back,” she said.

I nodded and she dragged Dylan off with her.

Dylan’s P.O.V

Cali grabbed my hand and she pulled me over to a group of girls. They were all really pretty by none of them compared to Cali.

“Megan this is Dylan, Dylan this is Megan. I think you two would be very good friends” said Cali and then she ran off.

Cali’s P.O.V

I walked back over to Jason and his friends.

“Where did you go?” asked Jason.

“I introduced Megan and Dylan.”

“Are you trying to hook Dylan up with someone?”

“Yeah, I mean he just moved here and he needs other friends than me and you.”

I looked around and then turned to Jason.

“Hey I’m gonna leave can you please tell Dylan and then give him a ride home?”

“Sure anything for you.” he replied back.

I smiled and then walked to my car. Before I was able to get into my car a pair of head wrapped around my waist.

I turned around to see who it was, when their lips crashed into mine. I kissed back, but who knows why I didn’t even know who this person was. They broke the kiss and I looked up at them.

To my shock it was Dylan. I smiled at him.

“Look I know I’ve only know you for a couple days but I feel like I’ve know you for my whole life. You’re absolutely gorgeous, you’re super sweet and nice. So I was wondering will you be my girlfriend?”

I couldn’t help but blush.

I nodded and he placed another kiss on my lips.

I texted Jason and told him that I was going to be taking Dylan home.

We got into my car and I drove us home.

When we arrived at my house, I parked the car and took Dylan up to my room.

I laid down on my bed and Dylan laid down next to me and put this arms around me. We just laid there in complete silence. It was quit nice.

Dylan’s P.O.V

The next morning I woke up next to Cali, she was snuggled up next to me. She looked so cute. I kissed the top of her head and I drifted back off to sleep.

Around 12:35 Cali and I both woke up. I looked over at her and she was on her phone.

“Morning beautiful,” I said.

She smiled at me and then got out of bed and walked into the bathroom.

About 10 minutes she came out and planted a kiss on my lips.

We went downstairs to find Jason sitting in the kitchen.

Jason glared at me and gave me a dirty look. Cali got breakfast for the both of us - about an hour later I went home and Cali went to work.

Jason’s P.O.V

After Dylan and Cali came downstairs I was so pissed. I mean I knew Cali and I never really got along but I really did care for her. There was something special about her.

Later Dylan went home and Cali went to work. I went to the beach to go surfing. I hit a couple of waves there and there, but I was totally not on my game. I couldn’t focus knowing that Cali was going out with him.

I couldn’t focus at all today so I grabbed my board and I just sat on the beach. I sat there with my surf board next to me.

There were people around me, kids running arounds, adults walking on the beach holding hands.

“Jason?” said the mystery voice.

I turned around to see who it was.

“Oh hey Dylan. How are you?”

“I’m great actually. How are you?” he asked me taking a seat next to me.

“I’m just fine. What are you doing here?”

“Just needed to get out of my house, you know.”
“Ugh Yeah,” I responded.

His phone rang and he answered it and then he told me he had to go. So he got up and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone. Here is chapter 3 -I don't think this story is gonna be very long

- Jacky