Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Background

Megan's POV:

Hi there, I am Megan Foster. I am 18 and about to start my first year at Florida University. I’m from Missouri and I’m your average girly city girl but I do enjoy my country music; just keep the country life away from me. Well, there is one guy I would go country for, but I’ve only met him once. We had an instant connection but he’s got other girls after him.

Carrie’s POV:

My name is Carrie Hill. I am 18 and starting college at Florida University in a couple of days. I’m excited to meet my roommate, Megan, we’ve spoken a few times. She seems really nice. So, a little about me, my life is crazy. My cousin is Zach Porter. He’s 24 and the lead singer of this band you may have heard of, Allstar Weekend. I am in love with Zach’s friend but I know he could never like me back; we’re all too good of friends.

Maddi’s POV:

I’m guessing you want to know about me, right? Well I am Maddi Reed and I’m 18. I’m not going to college because I want to be a singer one day, just like my one true love. I’ve only met him a couple times but we’re meant to be. I can’t wait to go to Florida University so I can surprise my best friend, Megan Foster.

Cameron’s POV:

I’m Cameron Quiseng, age 24, and the bass player for this little band named Allstar Weekend. Actually, we aren’t really little anymore. We have a ton of fans, but none of them are the one I want to see. Now hang on, I love all my fans, there’s just one in particular I really want to see again. I saw her once and it was magical, but I didn’t get her name and I haven’t seen her since then. I hope she comes to another show one day. She’s the one girl who actually talks to me and makes me feel like she wants me for who I am.

Michael’s POV:

Yo, I’m Michael Martinez, but you know what it is. I’m the best drummer for the best band that I know you’ve heard of. I just turned 25 so the other guys are still little babies. We are heading down to Florida University to surprise Zach’s cousin, Carrie. She’s so sweet but I know she doesn’t like me; we’re too close of friends. She says she considers me to be her brother and I’m not going to date my sister, that’s gross. I could tell her how I feel but I won’t ruin our friendship. I’ll move on one day. I think.

Zach’s POV:

It looks like the best was saved for last. I’m Zach Porter, I’m 24, and I’m the singer for Allstar Weekend. I like to think I’m pretty special but I have been told otherwise before by people. There’s one girl in particular that makes me feel special, though. It’s cute how she acts around me. I haven’t always had the best luck with relationships. Girls date me then they get tired of me so we break up. This girl is different.