Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Carrie and Megan

Megan’s POV:

“Hi, you must be Megan.” I hear when I open the room to my dorm.

“Yes I am. I guess that makes you Carrie.” I say and she smiles.

“That’s who I am.” I hear Heart Attack by Demi Lovato start playing and she turns her phone off and looks back at me.

“We are going to get along perfectly.” I say as my phone goes off, playing Country Girl by Luke Bryan. She laughs.

“Yeah, I think we will.” Carrie says and I put my stuff down.

“So, where are you from?” I ask her.

“I am Florida born and raised. It has always been my dream to come here. What’s your story?” She asks me.

“I just needed to get out of Missouri. I’ve never lived anywhere except there and I needed a change of scene.”

“Well I’m glad you came out here.” Carrie says. She is so nice which helps calm my nerves.

“So am I. This view is amazing.” I say as I look into trees.

“This was my mom’s room when she was here.” Carrie says and I look back at her.

“Really?” I ask her.

“Yup. It’s kind of a family legacy to come here. Her sister was in the room down the hall but then she got married and moved out to Maine. I think she and her husband were somewhere along the coast.” I laugh and she looks at me.

“They moved to coastal Maine. Sorry, it’s just part of a song from my favorite band.”

“You an Adubber?” She asks me and I can’t believe my luck.

“Yeah, I am. Are you?” I ask her and she starts to laugh.

“By default, yes. My aunt married Dave Porter.” Carrie tells me and I feel like I’m going to pass out right now.

“No way. Your cousin is Zach Porter?”? I yell and Carrie laughs.

“The one and only.” She tells me. Yeah, Carrie and I are going to get along really well.

“Do you get into shows for free?” I ask her and she shakes her head.

“I don’t get any family discounts.”

“Well that’s cheap.” I say and she smiles.

“Yeah, it kind of is. I don’t really mind, though. It’s nice to pay my cousin so he can continue to do what he loves.” She tells me.

“Okay, I can understand that.”

“Now, don’t freak out when I say this, but the guys are coming down to visit me before classes start next week.” She says and I swear my heart stops. He’s coming down here.

“Really?” I squeak out.

“They’ll be here tomorrow.” She tells me and I calm myself down.

“I can be gone when they get here.” I tell her and she stops me.

“Don’t go, they want to meet you. I’ve been telling them how nice you seem and the guys all said they want to make sure we’ll be good friends.”

“Okay, then I guess I’m going to meet Allstar Weekend tomorrow.” I cannot believe this; it’s so unreal and I love it.

“Yeah, I guess you are. Now come on, we have a freshman party to attend.”

**************************************