Status: slowly active

Be Your Everything

delaney elise peterson | | liam james payne

He cheated and broke my heart, shattering it to pieces. He was everything I’ve ever asked for until that one night when I caught him cheating.

I wanted nothing more than to leave him and have a new start in a new town and leave my past here where it should stay in Florida. That is exactly what I decided to do since that day. I hurried inside and packed practically two almost three months worth of clothes in a duffel bag and scooped that up along with my phone and plane ticket before I was on my way.

Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England was the perfect place, especially since no one knew me and it was far from where I wanted to be. When I arrived there, I had no idea I would meet him let alone fall for him, but that’s what happened, he made me fall in love again.

“Let me be your everything, I will always be yours if you’ll have me,” he whispered to me as he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him. I didn’t say anything; all I did was lean up on my tip toes and press a kiss to his lips.

“I will gladly be your everything, Liam, forever and always,” I tell him with a smile as I felt him pull me tight against his chest and lean back down and capture my lips in a heated kiss.

I lock my arms around his neck and smile against his lips as I close the tiny space between us, our lips crashing against each other. If I never came here, I wouldn’t have met Liam. I was sure glad I did.

Loosely based on and inspired by Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks.

Disclaimer: I do not own Liam Payne or any member of One Direction whatsoever. I don't own anything having to do with the content you may recognize, all credit goes to Nicholas Sparks! The only thing that I own is my own plot and main characters. Don't steal, it's not nice! (: