Status: Active like Mauna Loa in Hawaii

Maybe It Was You All Along

Fall Short of Your Grace

Vic had me pinned to the wall in his bedroom. One of his hands held both of mine, above my head, in a tight grasp. His hips grinded against mine as his tongue pushed against my lower lip, asking for entrance. Just to tease him, I refused to let him in. Suddenly, his free hand grabbed my crotch and squeezed. I gasped and he used that as an opportunity to invade my mouth. Just as our tongue met, there was a bang on the door.

"Vic!" Mike shouted.

Vic broke from the kiss, both of us gasping for air. Our eyes were wide and our hips still connected.

"Victor Vincent Fuentes!" Mike yelled again. Vic groaned.

"What, Michael?" Vic sighed impatiently.

"Your house guest is missing," Mike giggled. Vic rolled his eyes.

"That's because he's in here with me," Vic said, then quickly covered his mouth.

"Waaait... Why is Tony... In your room... With the door locked?" Mike asked suspiciously.

Vic searched around his room and then his eyes landed on five electric guitars. He ran over to them, grabbed two, handed me one, and then shoved me onto the bed. He took a few seconds to compose himself before Mike banged on the door again.

"Goddamn it, Michael!" Vic cursed, opening the door. "I was trying to teacher stoner kid over here a song that we wrote."

Mike poked his head in and saw me sitting on the bed with Vic's guitar perched on my lap. He cocked an eyebrow at me and I responded with a high, lazy smile.

"Hey Mikey!" I exclaimed, throwing both of my hands up. The guitar fell to the floor with a loud 'thud!' and Vic spun around.

"Are you fucking kidding me," he grumbled, picking up the guitar and inspecting it.

"Mr. Fuentes!" I gasped. "Watch your mouth!"

Vic glared at me as if to say 'shut the fuck up before I kill you' before turning back to Mike.

"Anything else you need, Michael?" Vic sighed. Mike gave him a lazy smile.

"Aww! I can't hang out with my big brother anymore?" Mike teased, stumbling into the room and throwing his arms around Vic.

"Mike, you're high," Vic said. Mike chuckled.

"Thank you Captain Obvious," he said.

"You're welcome Lieutenant Sarcasm," Vic retorted, lightly pushing Mike off of him. "Now go lay down and sleep off your high. Mom and dad are coming by tonight and I don't want them to know their son spent his afternoon getting high with one of my students."

"Party pooper," Mike whined, pouting a little. Vic laughed and shook his head.

"Just go, Mike," Vic said, pushing Mike out the door.

I watched as Mike stumbled into his room and then shut the door. Vic sighed and turned back to me. I laid back on his bed and smirked.

"Now, where were?" I teased. Vic shook his head.

"You were just leaving my room," he said. I sat up and frowned.

"But Vic," I started. He held up his hand, cutting me off.

"It's Mr. Fuentes for the last time," he sighed. "And whatever just happened between us. It... It was..."

"Amazing?" I volunteered, biting my lip and cocking and eyebrow. Vic frowned at me.

"You're a good kisser Tony, I'll give you that," he said. I smiled at him. "However, that was completely and utterly wrong. You're not only underage, but you're also my student. And I... I just can't get involved with you. Not like that."

I stared at him for a second before cocking my head.

"So... You're turning me down?" I asked. He hesitated, then nodded.

"Yeah, I guess I am," he whispered. I blinked, twice, then shrugged.

"Okay then," I said, getting up.

"Woah, wait. Okay? Just okay? You're not upset?" He asked, shocked.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Mr. Fuentes, I promise you, by the end of this year, you won't be turning me down," I said, winking at him. He cocked an eyebrow.

"Oh really?" He questioned. I nodded and bit my lip. "And why do you say that?"

"I got into your apartment within a week of knowing you," I pointed out. Vic frowned at me.

"Because you left your house keys at home," he said. I nodded slowly and smirked.

"True. But you never asked me if I had a spear," I clarified. His eyes widened as he stepped back.

"Fucking hell," he muttered. I giggled again and stumbled past him and out of his room. "Tony, I am taking you home right now!" He yelled after me. I giggled again as he stepped into the living room.

"As long as I get to be next to you some more, I don't mind," I purred.

His eyes widened and a blush flared up on his cheeks. God, it's just so easy to get him worked up. It's so much fun.

"You're lucky Mike's sleeping off his high or else he'd be taking you home," Vic grumbled.

"Aww, I love you too Vicky," I teased. Vic froze up, his hand reaching for his keys. Then, he turned to me.

"Tony, I mean it. you need to stop this. Right now. This isn't funny anymore," Vic said.

"Aww, but Viiiiiiic," I whined.

"Stop it Tony," he sighed, pushing past me and leaving the apartment. I pouted, even though he couldn't see it, slipped my shoes on, grabbed my bag, and followed him out to his car.

Once in his car, I kept my hands to myself. I didn't touch him, didn't mess with him. Absolutely nothing. All I could think about was the hurt expression on his face when he told me to stop. Almost like he didn't want to be around me. Didn't want me to touch him or talk to him.

"Here," Vic muttered, pulling up in front of my house. I looked over to him.

"Thanks," I mumbled. He nodded. I got out of the car, grabbed my bag and ducked my head into the passenger doorway. "By the way, I'm sorry."

He gave me a confused look, but I just shut the door, went inside up to my room, and flopped down onto my bed.

Why doesn't he like me too?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's late, computer problems

Nothing to say here, so over to my amazing co- author whenever she can c:

Chapter Title Credit: Rhyme or Reason by Closer 2 Closure

Stay Sedated
-MadameRadke