Status: we'll see how this turns out

Strength Will Find You Sooner

Run

“How could you possibly have not known what you were doing?” I shout to the boy who I once had thought was perfect.

“I wasn’t really aware of what I was doing! Believe me!” He shouted back.

“How could I? Unless you were drunk then I might believe you but that doesn’t really count as an excuse. Were you drunk?” I ask still with the same tone as the past replies I had delivered.

“Well…. No.” He says looking down at his feet.

“High?”

“No…”

“Well then how can you expect me to believe you? You just fucked my best friend. My best fucking friend.” I exclaimed, now feeling tears threatening my eyes.

“Babe, I just—“ He motioned to touch my face.

“No! Don’t you dare touch me!” I shouted.

I ran out of his flat and saw my former best friend leaning against the hallway.

“Daisy let me explain I—“

“Save it.” I answered back coldly.

I quickly ran away from her, leaving her there.

The bitter wind hit my cheek as I ran through the night and away from everything.

I ran.
And ran.
And ran.

I was running down the empty street absolutely not knowing where I was headed to.

But I do exactly know what I was running away from.
♠ ♠ ♠
Daisy's outfit
Hello this is sort of an intro
That's why it's kinda short
yeah
This is my first time writing a fanfic so please be gentle :-)
Leave comments!