Status: we'll see how this turns out

Strength Will Find You Sooner

I Think I'll Just Be Honest

The ride home to my flat was filled with commentaries on different things we saw on the road and a few more insults from me.

“Thanks a lot lads, ‘twas really fun although you didn’t really have to do all these for me.” I told them all when we stopped in front of my door.

“It was nothing, Daisy. We should all hang out again some time.” Louis replied hopefully.

“We absolutely should.” Zayn added.

“I’ll think about it. I’m not entirely sure if I want the lot of you to be my friends.” I answered back teasingly.

“Of course you do, you adore us.” Louis proclaimed surely.

“Yeah, yeah,” I told him dismissively with a wave of my hand. “Goodnight and take care, you awful lads.” I added with a smile as I started to open the door, holding my crutches. I got out of the car successfully but I wondered why Harry got out of the car too.

So I asked him just that.

“Why are you out here too?”

“My car’s still here,”

Oh, right.

“And you wouldn’t think I’d let you walk up the stairs alone, yeah?” I hear him add.

“Goodbye Crazy Daisy!” Louis yelled out of the window before the car sped out of our sight.

“My cousin used crutches when I visited him once and I played around with it when he wasn’t using it so, I pretty much know the basics and I’m fine going up alone.” I explained to Harry.

“I still think you shouldn’t go up alone though. What if you suddenly fall andyou’re your head or something?” He reasoned out.

“Fine, whatever.”

“You say whatever a lot.”

“No I don’t.”

“Yes you do.”

“No. I. don’t.”

“Yes you do.”

I groaned, “Whatever.”

“See! You totally do!” Harry said with a loud laugh, making his eyes crinkle.

Realizing my mistake, I simply rolled my eyes at him and started making my way up my flat.

He has a cute laugh.

Harry caught up with me as I got to the stairs, still possessing a smile on his face. He put a hand on my waist and held my left hand as I held the railing on my right. My face burned when I felt his warm hands on me so I focused more on the steps I’ve been walking on.

We reached the top of the stairs and I let go of his hand to hold onto on my crutches again.

My hand feels empty and weird.

I realized that Harry’s hand was still placed on my waist so I looked at him weirdly.

“You can let go of me now.”

He slightly furrowed his eyebrows and cocked his head at me as if to ask me ‘Why?’, surely messing around.

I shook my head at him dismissively and decided to ignore his hand.

Which was really difficult, by the way.

We reached my flat when he finally let go of me as I went inside. I decided to actually be nice for once so I looked at him and softly asked, “Would you like to come in?”

He smiled so brightly, he could light up the whole town.

That was so fucking cliché I’m going to punch myself for it so let me rephrase that: His smile was so fucking big you could see light in his crinkled eyes and you could set up a pool on his bloody dimples.

“Why yes Daisy, I’d gladly come in.” He answered.

I was supposed to tell him to shut up but I remembered that I should be nice to him. I moved to the side so he could let himself in.

“Do you want some tea?” I yelled out at him as he sat down on the sofa and turned the telly on.

“Yeah, sure.” He yelled back.

I fixed us some tea and went to the living room. “Here.” I spoke out, handing him his cup. He mumbled out a thanks and focused on the movie showing in front of him again. I sat on the sofa next to him and watched along whilst drinking my cup of tea.

There was a moment of comfortable silence before I remembered something important that I had to ask Harry.

“Hey, Harry?” I finally brought out.

“Yeah?” He replied, looking at me with his hand near his mouth.

“What’s with that vague answer on that interview the other day? You could’ve just told the truth like ‘Oh, no, I just bumped into her and she sprained her ankle and I insisted to give her a piggyback ride. No big deal.’” I finished mimicking his slow and deep voice.

“I don’t sound like that.” He denied with a pout but his face looked like he was somehow waiting for me to ask this question and had something fairly important to say.

“Just answer the damn question, Styles.” I told him straightforwardly.

“Well, you see—,” He was interrupted by the sound of the door closing and a pale-faced Scarlett standing near us with her mouth wide open.

Talk about good timing, yeah?

Anger and confusion rushed in me. “What are you doing here?” I managed to fume out through gritted teeth.

“I—I—I came to come get my things here and I didn’t know you had Harry Styles in here.” She stuttered out.
“Make it quick.” I told her coldly and focused on the movie again but mostly glared at it.

Scarlett went to her room and packed up her things silently. Harry was shooting me confused looks but didn’t utter out a word which was good. We watched the movie for a few more minutes before I saw Scarlett finally finish packing her stuff through my peripheral view.

“Hey Dais and, um, Harry, if you don’t mind me asking, how do you know each other?” I heard her ask.

The amount of rage I was feeling grew into something bigger.

Does she really just care about what I am to Harry fucking Styles?

“We’re just—,” Harry started out before I interrupted him.

Anger got the best of me so the most stupid thing that I ever said uncontrollably came out of my mouth.

“We’re dating.” I stated straightforwardly before I quickly looked at Harry with my eyes silently begging, ‘Play along with it please’ before he had the chance react. I turned back to Scarlett and saw a mixture of emotions show on her face.

Confusion, anger, and finally, jealousy.

She looked at Harry as he slightly nodded his head.

Good boy.

She blinked her eyes at us a few more times before storming off with a simple, “Okay,” She was about to open the door but yelled out a last message.

“By the way, I’m staying at Blake’s for the meantime, Daisy.” She sneered but not leaving without slamming the door quite loudly.

A slight pang hit my chest at what she said, realizing that Scarlett and Blake were still staying together.

I stared at blank space for a while before Harry finally cleared his throat. I looked at him hesitantly and saw him looking at me with intense questioning eyes, but also having a hint of relief in them.

What did I get myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title credit: Here Comes The Anxiety - The Wombats

This sucks I think???????
School sucks too
It can suck my dick
bye
((((I haven't really edited this yet forgive me)))))
++++Comment, rec, subscribe!!!!!!!