Status: complete

Famous Friends

1

Today was the day that i was going with my best friend to a supernatural convention and staying in L.A after for 2 months. She is currently engaged to Misha Collins so she gets to go to these things a lot. I don’t really watch the show but i have met Misha, Jared and the majority of the cast apart from one person. Jensen. My friend Elizabeth said that i would love this man. She has made sure i do not see any pictures of him so i can save my reaction. Bit obsessive but there we go thats what she is like.
I was walking down the airport to the pickup area when i heard a screaming saying “DANIEEEEEEE!” i could tell immediately this was Elizabeth. She came running up to me as she gave me a massive hug
“hey there!”
She grabbed my hand and led me towards Misha and forced us into a hug
“hey there misha!” i said pulling away and picking my bag back up “you need some sort of collar on her she is going everwhere”
We both laughed as we walked to the car. It was about 9am and we were going to some museum thing this morning that Elizabeth wanted to go to as she was filming some of it so her and misha had 2 seats spare.
“you ready to meet Mr Ackles?” she said confidently
I raised an eyebrow
“Jensen” Misha said “he is looking forward to making a new friend” he said with a wink and i slapped his arm “feisty he will like that”
“oh i give up i have been here 5 minutes” i said as i got in the back of the car.
It took about half an hour to get to the museum. Misha and Elizabeth left as they went to go backstage as i went down and found my seat and waited for the moment to arrive.
I was sitting there watching people walking past and seeing if they were Jensen. I started to play around on my phone as someone tapped my shoulder saying “hi are you Danie?”
I looked up and had to contain myself from my jaw dropping. I was soon looking up into these amazing green eyes and a beautiful face.
“yeah i mumbled out as i stood up and offered him my hand to shake.
“ahh no need for that” as he gave me a massive hug as his muscles tightening around me as i gave a half hug back. “hi i’m Jensen”
He pulled out and gave me a smile as we sat back down as the museum talk started.
I leant over to him and went “do you even know what this is about?”
“no idea at all.” He said laughing
After about 5 minutes i think we both lost the will to live.
Eventually after 45 minutes it stopped and we had to walk around the museum
“that was so boring...i think Misha made us come to torture us”
“exactly what i was thinking”
Eventually we met Misha and Elizabeth and went out for lunch. Jensen walked next to me and asked “so what you doing for the next 2 months you are over here?”
“i don’t know i was planning to stay at a hotel as i couldn’t find anywhere decent to stay.”
His eye lit up “i have a spare room in my house which you can stay in if you want?”
“oh no i couldn’t possibly do that. I don’t want to invade on your space.”
“no really its fine” Jensen said
Misha started to make wolf whistles at Jensen which resulted in them chasing each other down the street.
I walked up behind Elizabeth and said “do they do this a lot?”
“yeah all the time get used to it”
♠ ♠ ♠
hi hope you like the opening chapter please feel free to add comments etc :)