Status: complete

Famous Friends

2

After our lunch we walked around a park and Elizabeth went photo crazy. After a while it started to pour down with rain so we ran under the closest tree. The temperature had dropped and i started shivering. Misha and Elizabeth ran to go get everyone hot chocolate before we went back to Jensen’s house. Jensen and I were standing under the tree shivering standing side by side. Jensen though however was relatively dry where i was getting wet. He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me towards him so i was being held against his warm body to keep me dry.
“thanks” i mumered into his jacket
“no problem” he replied “oh look here they come”
I turned around to see Misha giving us our hot chocolate then started to walk to Jensen’s car.
Elizabeth came over to me with a raised eyebrow.
“what?” i said
“you two having a cuddle there i see” she said
“no!” i said smacking her “he simply pulled me out of the rain” i said trying to hide my red face. “anyway talk about you next weekend you are getting married!”
She did a little happy jump and said to Misha “oh every one of the bridesmaids is paired to the best men this means these 2 can go together as they are the only ones left!”
Misha nodded in a reply and Jensen flashed his amazing smile to me.
She came up behind me and said “if you two aren’t together by then i guarantee it will happen that night”
I laughed and said “you wanna a bet young one?”
“$20”
“deal”
We shook hands and went back to the boys who were slightly confused by hearing us make a deal but not sure what the deal was.
We drove back to Jensen’s house and when we got in Misha and Jensen went to make dinner as i wondered round with Elizabeth. I soon got distracted by a guitar in one of the rooms and i picked it up and started singing the song that Elizabeth and I always love to sing. I was surprised i remembered how to play it.
Elizabeth started by singing :
I was left to my own devices
Many days fell away with nothing to show
And the walls kept tumbling down in the city that we love
Great clouds roll over the hills bringing darkness from above.
We both sung:
But if you close your eyes,
Does it almost feel like
Nothing changed at all?
And if you close your eyes,
Does it almost feel like
You've been here before?
How am I gonna be an optimist about this?
How am I gonna be an optimist about this?
Soon we saw Jensen and Misha walk past with my bags and we both immediately stopped and went bright red and followed them down to my new room giggling.