Not the American Average

Ch. 1 Asking the Parents

"Please daddy! I can drive myself back and I promise I won't do anything stupid." I plead with my father, trying to get him to let me go to my favorite band, Asking Alexandria, concert.

He looked at me then looked over at my mother, scratching the back of his head in a nervous manner. I knew he would leave it up to mom, and mom would leave it up to me to find a friend to take and that was never a good thing because none of my friends listened to my music, so I would have to find someone that I wasn't all too close with and take them with me to see Asking Alexandria, and they could ruin my concert just because they were little bitches like that.

"What do you think Cassidy?" He asks mom, and I groan.

They both shoot me a look and she looks like she's thinking when we all know what the answer already is. She continues to sit there, on our brown beaten down couch thinking about what she is going to say and I start to get impatient.

"Just give me an answer would you! I already know what you are going to say, mom! This is why I asked dad." I shriek out at my mother.

Her jaw tightens and she looks like she is about to slap me. I cringe back when her arm lifts up, and I close my eyes, waiting for impact, but I never get hit. I open my eyes and dad has ahold of my moms wrist and isn't allowing her to hit me. She normally doesn't get mad easily, but since she got pregnant and was taken off most of her pills she has had a short temper. She never has been an abusive parent, but if you push someone's buttons there's no telling what could happen if there limit has been pushed.

"Amelia, since you already know what I'm going to say, say it for me." She spits out at me.

I roll my eyes at her and want to spit back at her that she doesn't deserve a fucking answer, but if I did that, they definitely wouldn't let me go to the concert, and I couldn't afford that because I was dying to see them play.

"You're going to want me to find someone to take to the concert, preferably a girl, so I'll have someone to be around and be safe." I say quietly.

She nods her head in a agreement, showing that that was exactly what she wanted. I sighed and got up from the couch and walked down to my room and grabbed my I-phone 4 and got onto Facebook and typed up a status.

If anyone is interested in going to an Asking Alexandria concert and is female message me or text me. Sorry if this will be taking time out of your summer vacation, but I really need someone to go with. Thanks if anyone replies.

If anyone replied to the status, it wouldn't be for hours, so I threw my phone down and looked over at my clock. It was Midnight and I was tired so I decided that I was going to go to bed and hope that someone would message me back on Facebook so I could go to this concert. I really wanted to go and I didn't care if it meant that I had to go with the biggest slut in school or the quietest kid ever as long as I could.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is actually based off of a dream that I had yesterday and I wanted to make it into a story. If you see any grammar issues, please tell me, but tell me nicely.