Status: Complete

Hellraiser

Part 10

“I am so lucky to have such a beautiful wife.” Manson says, looking at me on my knees as he sits in his recliner a few feet from the bed. He runs his hands up and down my slender body, paying special attention to my bust. I then move up to sit, facing him, on his lap. “What do we have here?” He rhetorically asks while cupping my tits. I put my fingers over his hands and contentedly sigh. I start kissing him and notice his arousal hitting my bottom. “Are you ready for me to devirginize you?” He seductively growls in my ear, gently biting my left earlobe. “Don’t worry baby, I’ll be gentle. We can go nice and slow, if you want, of course.” He adds. “Oh Manson, you are so considerate.” I reply. “I know, Just don’t tell anyone. By the way: I love cuddling, I’ll cuddle with you until we’re like old or something. No one can know that either though. I have to maintain certain, well, you know. A certain image.” “Oh yes, I know.” I say with a chuckle. “Mmm. But I will let the media know I have a sexy young wife whom I fuck like a beast every night.” We laugh and continue kissing.
I feel his hand work its way up my dress and into my panties. I lightly moan and press his hand, enjoying the way his fingers feel as he teases me. “You are so wet, I told you since I moved in next door that you’d end up having sex with me sooner or later.” “Marilyn, yes, I want it so bad!” I reply, feeling orgasm building. “Are you ready for me to take your innocence?” He purrs. “Yes, just let me freshen up first.” I tell him, pressing a finger against his lips. “Hurry back, hun.”
I stand at the bathroom mirror, staring at the pretty, thin, blonde goth girl looking back at me: my reflection. I take a few deep, nervous breaths while changing into my babydoll nightie Manson likes so much. I am now Violet Warner, Brian Warner aka Marilyn Manson is my husband and I’m about to lose my virginity to him. This has been something I’ve only ever dreamt of, but now about to come true. I realize how lucky my life is: I have it all; everything anyone could ever want. Just to think that only six months ago, I had no clue where my life was ever going to go.
I spray my body in Brian’s favorite scent and go back to the bedroom.
Evidence is playing softly on the speakers, incense is burning and the only light source now is coming from a dozen red candles. I notice rose petals have been scattered and Manson is on the bed in only his underwear. He emerges and wraps himself around me. “You are so beautiful, baby doll.” “Thank you, honey.” I respond, falling into his kiss.
Marilyn undoes my nightie, letting it fall to the floor. I pull off my boots while he pulls down my stockings. I now stand in nothing but my lingerie. Manson’s huge erection dramatically protrudes from his pants. Excitement and arousal fill my mind as he backs me to the bed, and then gently sets me on it. Brian sits on my crotch, legs over my hips. We make out; he runs his fingers through my hair whilst I caress his back. This is so amazing, so real. He is so solid yet cuddly and incredibly warm. I trace my fingers down his body to his dick. It is so thick that I am unable to put my fingers around it. I roll him over, me over his body and start grasping and stroking his cock with both hands. Light, sexy groans escape his throat. “You have the softest touch.” Brian says with a smile. I move up to his face, kiss his lips and then kiss down to his nipples. He arches his back and moans as I work each one over, sucking and nibbling, pumping his dick all the while.
I work my way down to his thighs, licking up to his groin area. “Violet…” I squeeze his cock and notice a glob of precum ooze out of the tip.
I sit on him, taking in the beauty of his gorgeous elongated face. Perfection. His black hair falls back on the pillow, enhancing pale skin. Plump wine red lips perfect for kissing, a cute little nose and sexy, unique cheekbones. My favorite part of his face is his eyes: Naturally brown, but not ugly brown; almost amber colour but can get lighter or darker with mood. Now they are almost golden. So piercing and stunning.
A strand of hair falls from behind my ear. Manson gently pushes it away. “You are so perfect, my beautiful Violet.” “As are you, my ravishing Manson.” He removes my breasts from the bra, first one, then the other. I stick his hard dick against my clit as my tits hang in his face. “Violet, you know what I like…” He contendedly growls. I begin to hump back and forth, feeling his dick rubbing me in all the right places. He moans in pleasure and puts his hands on my hips, guiding me. It feels so good but I get off to suck him the rest of the way. Manson growls and purrs, his voice all froggy and sexy. Fingers entwine themselves in my hair as he pushes me farther on him, then away. I feel him twitch in my mouth before he pulls me off. “I don’t want to cum just yet.”
Marilyn pushes me beneath him to make out, before kissing down to my bra. He unhooks it and tosses it across the room before removing my thigh suspenders. “Aren’t you forgetting something?” I ask, hinting my underwear. “All in good time, I want to feel the wet silk on my dick while I suck on these.” Brian states, rubbing and sucking my boobs. “Brian…” I breathe, pushing him farther on me. “Oh Brian, that feels nice.” I whisper. He sucks harder causing me to writher beneath him and subconsciously buck my hips, grinding against his hard on.
Manson traces his tongue to my underwear, which he carefully removes. “Spread your legs wider, baby and arch your back.” I obey. “Good, just like that.” Brian coos. I feel his fingers rub my clit, then cool breath. Out of nowhere, a sucking sensation comes over it. “Brian, yes, that feels so good!” I breathe, arching my back and rubbing his hair. It feels incredible. Manson puts a hand to the small of my back and continues this new sensation. Just feeling his face between my thighs is enough but the wonderful thing he is doing with his mouth drives me wild. “You taste so sweet.” He says, coming back up to kiss me. “Don’t worry, Violet. I will take care of you.” Brian soothes, running his fingers through my hair. “Brian, fuck me! Fuck me with that huge cock! I want it so bad…” He rubs me faster in response. “What?” He asks, pretending to be clueless. “Brian, bust my cherry! I need you inside me, please!” I beg. Manson teasingly rubs his dick against my opening. I moan loudly in response. “I’m going to make wet in you now, honey.” Marilyn purrs. “Give it to me baby! I want you so hard.” With that, he shifts his hips and holds his dick in his hand. I open my legs, giving him full access. He gently puts himself in me, a little at a time. I groan in pain as Marilyn Manson starts out slowly pumping in and out of me. I wrap my arms around him. He continues kissing me. “You feel like heaven, so fucking tight!” He exclaims. “Brian…” I whisper. He puts his mouth over mine to shut me up. Heart shaped glasses plays in the background and soon enough, the pain melts into pleasure. “Violet, I love you so fucking much.” He growls, upping the speed. “I love you too baby!” I answer, feeling really good.
Manson sucks my nipples whilst thrusting in and out of me. I match his with my own and feel the climax build. “You feel so fucking good inside me!” I pant, breathing fast. “You’re so wet and warm!” Marilyn replies. “Oh Brian, that’s it, right there. I love it!” I groan, pushing him to me and listening to him moan and breathe hard. “I could be in you forever, babe.” Manson growls. “Keep fucking me, baby, please don’t stop! Brian!” I exclaim, feeling the longest, best orgasm of my life. My muscles spasm over his dick. “Oh Violet, I love you so damn much!” He yells, breathing erratically and moaning. Something warm fills my insides as his eyes roll to the back of his head.
Manson collapses on top of me and we lay together, catching our breath. “That is the best sex I’ve ever had. I’ve been waiting so long for that.” He says. “That was amazing!” I reply.
Brian holds me close, I nestle my face in his side while he strokes my hair. The warm liquid inside me feels weird, I tell Brian. “Is that normal?” I ask. “No, now you are going to get infected…” He eerily replies. Oh god, not an STD! “Infected?” I ask. “Sure, sure. It’s when my venomous cum reaches your baby holding place and starts a home for 9 months. Then I own you forever and always. That’s how babies are made.” “Brian, you are so smart.” “I know, that’s why you really love me.” He jokes. We giggle together before his fingers trace themselves to between my legs. I shudder, still sensitive there. “I’m sorry.” Manson says. “Oh it’s all good.” I reply, noticing the blood on his fingers. “Is that mine?” I ask, embarrassed. “Baby doll, don’t worry about it, that is completely normal for virgin girls like yourself.” He assures. I cling to him. He smiles and kisses my hair just before pulling the covers back. “What are you doing?” I ask. “Are you in pain?” He questions. “A little.” “I’m sorry, Violet.” “It’s fine hun.” Manson carries me bridal style to the bathroom and starts the shower for me. “I’ll be right back, I have to do something.” He says.
I wait a few minutes before getting under the warm water. Marilyn comes back just as I get in. We clutch and embrace each other. He starts to sing ‘Love Me Tender’ as I wash his body with a soft puff and good smelling shower gel. He rinses the shampoo out of his hair while singing and I continue cleaning him. Manson takes the puff from me and cleans me next, taking special care with each part of my body. I can’t help but smile. His tattoos radiantly shine under the water and light, he is so perfect. I rinse the stuff out of my hair and we just stand embracing in the warm water.
“Ready for bed, darling?” He asks. “Sure.” Marilyn and I step out of the shower and dry each other. “I want to dress you.” Manson sexily whispers in my ear. “Ok sweetie.”
He slides my babydoll nightie over my head, then brushes my hair. “You are so beautiful, Vi. I love you so much.” He says as I sit on a bench near the shower. I stand up, the nightie barely covers my little thighs.
Marilyn carries me to the freshly sheeted bed. “So that’s what you were doing in here; changing the sheets.” I point out. “Oh and this, some Tylenol.” “How sweet!” I say, sitting on the edge of the bed, Brian sits next to me with his arm around me. I take the pills and set the glass of water on the nightstand. “Are you done?” He asks. “Yes.” We crawl under the covers. The satin feels nice on my smooth pale skin. Brian pulls me to him. I bury my face in his chest while he holds me close to his heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think!