Status: Complete

Hellraiser

Part 9

Marilyn’s private jet stops at a small airport after two hours. “Where are we?” I ask. He pauses and then looks me in the eyes. “You know how you said you’ve always wanted to come back to Denver, where we met two years ago?” He questions. “Yes” “Well, I’ve arranged a very special date for us, you need to do your make up and put on your dress, it’s a very formal celebrity gathering and I’m taking you with me.” Manson said. “Oh ok!”
6:48PM. I get myself ready and join hands with Marilyn outside our motel room. “You are so fucking gorgeous.” “Oh Brian, you are too.” He opens the door of a sleek black limo and motions for me to get in. “This is so cool!” I exclaim. He smiles. “I thought you’d like it. Oh Violet, I love you so much it hurts. It is so nice, just you and me for four whole days.” “I know, I’m so excited!” I reply. “Come here, honey.” Marilyn says, pulling me toward him. I lay down with my head in his lap while he lovingly twirls little strands of my hair. “You are so beautiful; I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more attractive woman.” “You’re pretty hot yourself, Brian. I can’t wait until we’re married!” “It will be sooner than you think, darling.
The limo stops and I sit up. “It’s Red Rock Amphitheater! This is where I met you two years ago!” I happily state. “I remember that too. I love this place, it’s peaceful; always one of my favorites to do a concert.” Manson says, taking me by the hand. He looks me up and down, his arousal obvious as it sticks out from the pants of his pinstriped suit. People are lined up and taking pictures. “I feel so famous.” I whisper. He chuckles. “This happens. You and me are going to be together forever, this will be a daily thing, can you handle that?” He asks. “Of course, as long as we’re together.” Manson kisses the top of my hair. “One more thing!” He voices, attaching and holding a leash to my spiked collar.
Manson and I walk into the outdoor amphitheater. It’s even more beautiful than I remember. Only a handful of people are here, no more than 50 or so, which I thought was odd. The closer we get to the stage, the more I notice gothic decorations, like those of a wedding. Manson and I walk a long strip of velvet carpet, red roses line our way and I see a tall cake, white with a couple at the top holding guns. On the rest of the cake are dying people and their blood from being shot by the couple at the top. “What’s going on?” I ask. “I’m sorry, didn’t I mention we are getting married in about three minutes?” Just as he says that, we approach the gothic arch, black with red roses lining it. “Oh Brian, this is everything I’ve always wanted; it’s all so perfect!” I gush. He smiles. “I know, I know you more than you know yourself.”
~
The reception is under the stage in the very room he and I previously met, years ago. Just us and his family. They all seem to like me really well. Brian holds me as we sway to some love songs and for the first time in my life, I know that someone loves me. I’d been thinking maybe this was all just a dream, a very good dream like those I’ve had many times throughout my life, but no; this is real and I couldn’t be happier. “It is just like I’d always dreamed. Thank you for everything. I love you so much.” I say to Marilyn Manson, my best friend, my husband, my world. “I love you too, Violet. I’m really glad we share the same views on the perfect wedding.” He answers, holding me close. I sigh. “What’s the matter, sweetheart?” “Nothing, I just wish there was something I could do for you.” I respond. “Well, there is ONE thing…” “Anything. What is it?” “Promise me you’ll always love me and stay with me forever. Tell me you’ll never leave me. I have the world, Violet. I can give you anything you want. Money, fame, good sex, beautiful children. Lots of good sex and beautiful children.” I smile. “That was already a given.” “Ok, so maybe there is one other thing.” “Anything.” “I want you to be the mother of my babies. I have been thinking about being a daddy for a while, but I could never find the right woman. Now that I have found you, I want a baby.” “Oh Marilyn, yes! A thousand times yes!”
The two of us socialize with his family and friends. I blend in with them like a good weave- we all get along well. “Where are her parents?” A guy asks. Manson laughs. “Technically they don’t know. Nobody knows. She didn’t even know until we got here.”
“We better get going. I still have a few more things I want to do to you tonight.” Manson whispers hotly in my ear. “Ok honey.” He picks me up bridal style, I swig from the champagne bottle and cling to him, burying my face in his chest until we reach the limo.
Brian and I share a few more drinks as the driver takes us wherever. Manson and I watch out the sunroof at the night sky whilst cuddling.
The limo stops in front of a secluded mansion not far from Red Rocks. “Brian, this is beautiful!” I state. “It is, isn’t it, baby doll?” A large 7 bedroom 5 bath home made completely of stone. It has a pool, a golf course and a breathtaking view of the mountains. “Oh wow, is this all yours?” “Ours, darling. We are married now.”
The inside is huge, extravagant and very gothic, everything I’d imagined. “Our home in LA is even better.” “I don’t see how it can get much better, this is amazing!” I say, blown away. “Let’s check out the magic room, I think you’re going to enjoy it just as much as me.” Manson says with a slight grin.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it wasn't the best I've ever done but next chapter should be better. Expect some obscene content soon ;)