You Need a Jacket

Chapter 10 :3

You Need A Jacket – Part 10

Kellin’s P.O.V

I was literally in shock.

‘Wha-what?’ I stuttered.

I smiled, ‘I said, will you, Kellin Quinn, by MY boyfriend.’ He said, putting emphasis on the word ‘my’.

It took me a minute to register what he was actually saying.

Vic Fuentes. THE Vic Fuentes was asking me out. Me!

I felt dizzy, butterflies were exploding in my stomach and I’m pretty sure I was blushing like crazy.

I snapped out of my thoughts again when I realised he was still stroking my hand and looking at me with warm eyes.

‘I-I…Vic, I-‘ I stuttered.

Fuck it, if I can’t get the words out.

I launched myself forward onto him, connecting our lips and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him as close to me as possible.

I could feel him smile against my lips and wrap his arms tightly around my waist.

All was perfect until I felt his thumb circle my hip, causing me to jump back and make a slight yelp from the pain.

I’d almost forgotten about that.

Vic gave me a curious look.

‘Kells…what’s under your shirt?’ He asked.

‘Skin.’ I mumbled.

‘Kellin, I’m not kidding, what’s under your shirt?’

I sighed, and showed him the word carved into my hip from the other night.

He looked so disappointed; it was crushing.

‘I’m sorry.’ I whispered.

Vic didn’t say anything. He just pulled me back onto his lap and held me close.

‘I never want you to feel like that ever again.’ He said, reasuringly, stroking my back.

I pulled away slightly, just enough to be able to look into his eyes.

I smiled at him, ‘Thank you.’ I whispered, pressing our foreheads together.

He chuckled, ‘You still haven’t answered my question.’

I giggled, ‘I thought that kiss was answer enough.’

Vic smiled, before leaning down and kissing me lightly on the lips. ‘So, that’s a yes then?’ he asked.

He’s so cute.

I nodded lightly, pressing a gentle kiss on his nose.

His lips curled into a beautiful smile.

Huh, weird, Vic’s my boyfriend.

Holy shit, Vic’s my boyfriend!

Ok Kellin, play it cool, calm and cool.

‘Earth to Kells, you in there?’ Vic chuckled, waving a hand infront of my face.

‘Wha-?’

‘As much as I’d love to sit here all day with you on my lap, we have to go to school.’

I sighed; sitting back in my seat and Vic continued to drive to school, but no before placing one last chaste kiss on my lips.

I could seriously get used to this.

----------

I was sitting in my English class, bored out of my brain and writing the odd lyric in my book.

English sucked. Yet another class without Vic.

Even Jaime, Mike and Tony aren’t here for me to talk to.

I sighed, scribbling down a few more words.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated in my pocket.

Cautious taking it out, I saw Vic had texted me, sending more butterflies bursting through my stomach.

Vic: Whatcha doin’ ;) xxx

I smiled, replying quickly.

Me: Sitting in English class, bored xxx.

He replied just as fast.

Vic: Skip with me ;) xxxx

Me: Won’t we get caught? Xxxx

Vic: Live a little Kells ;) xxxx

Me: Fine, where are you? Xxxx

Vic: Boys bathroom xxxx

I rolled my eyes, slipping my phone back into my pocket.

‘Umm, Mr Jenkins? May I go to the bathroom?’ I said sheepishly.

This was so embarrassing; Vic seriously owes me for this.

‘Fine, but hurry back….’ He stopped, trying to remember my name.

I rolled my eyes again, ‘Kellin.’

‘Ahh, yes, Kellin.’ He said, and continued his speech on Romeo and Juliet.

Leaving the classroom, I quickly made my way to the bathroom, making sure no-one was following me.

----------

As I entered the bathroom, after getting lost once or twice, come on, I’m still new here, Vic was leaning against the window the window ledge, smiling like the Cheshire Cat.

My heart skipped a beat as he walked over to me, engulfing me into a hug.

‘Hey.’ He whispered in my ear, causing me to shiver lightly.

‘Hey.’ I whispered back.

‘How was class?’ He asked.

I pulled away, giving him a confused look; ‘You seriously pulled me out of class for that?’

He chuckled, ‘Nope, I pulled you out of class to do this.’

Next thing I know, his lips crashed against mine.

Hmm, yep, could defiantly get used to this.

I wrapped one arm around his neck and rested one hand against his cheek, lightly stroking small circles onto it. He smiled into the kiss, and opened his mouth and his tongue tried to pry my lips apart.

Giggling, I obliged, and our tongues battled for dominance, which of course, he won. He turned us around and lifted me up so I was sitting on the window ledge, not breaking the kiss.

His hands trailed down from my waist to my hips, lightly massaging them.

Then I remembered the cuts on my hip again, and drew back in pain, breathlessly.

‘Sorry.’ He said, catching his breath, resting our foreheads together, ‘Got caught up in the moment for a second.’

I chuckled, ‘Its fine.’ I said, kissing his forehead, then jumping off the ledge.

‘We’d better go back to class.’ He said sadly.

I nodded, I’d been gone for 15 minutes, I’m pretty sure Mr Jenkins would have sent out a search party looking for me.

With that, we shared one last chaste kiss before leaving the bathroom and going back to our separate classrooms, my lips still tingling and slightly swollen for the kiss.

Then my phone buzzed in my pocket again.

Vic: You’re coming over after school right? Xxxxxx

I smiled before replying.

Me: Would love to xxxxxx

Then I made my way back to my class once more, with a smile on my face practically reaching ear to ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy shit guys, I've been gone for like 2 months! Well...I have some explaining to do. The reason I've been gone so long is, well, a lot of reasons.
I've been extremely busy with college work as its my second year, so I have about 4 assignments due in pretty much every week, which severly sucks.
Also, I lost my job, so I've been pretty bummed out about that because you know, I loved my job and I was let go, even though I was doing a good job, being paid for 9 out of the 27 hours I was working and knew exactly what I was doing, and replaced me with someone who wasn't in college and just wanted a job...and even told me she hated dogs! -_-
I've been at a ton of gigs in like 2 months too, like 14 I think...which I paid for with my hard earned money before people start calling my spoilt! -_- And unforturnatly, I've also been in and out of hospitals, therapist and councilers for the past few weeks as; 1, I almost broke my ankle trying to be clever at my house, with my friends, while rather drunk...so yeah. And I've needed to go to see a bunch of people to hopefully get whatever is wrong with me finalized. And right now its looking like I could be bipolar because of my constant changes in mood and stuff and the constant suicidal thoughts....so yeah.
I'm soooooooooo sorry I've not updated, and I'm currently writing as we speak, and it should be done soon.
Sorry again from the bottom of my heart,
Love you guys :D