Status: Ongoing :)

Hopeless but Hoping

Vic

"Hey Kels!" I called out just by the door of SWS's tour bus.

SWS has been touring with us since King For A Day was born. All of us didn't know that our record labels planned the collab and only told us about it two days before recording the song. Both of our bands got closer and Kellin became my best friend so it was fun nonetheless.

"Kellin!" I called out again, just in case he didn't hear me, as I stepped into the bus. And surely, he was there by the couch busy with his laptop typing something.

"Hey Kellin, wanna have a snack? The guys are going to Mister Donut." I asked as I try to scoot beside him.

"Yeah yeah I'll be there in a few. You can go ahead." Kellin said calmly despite the fact that he was clicking rapidly on his mouse. He is obviously hiding something.

I tried to take a peek but the screen only displayed a browser that was on Google.

"What the hell man? Trying to watch stuff? If you know what I mean." I winked at him and let out a small chuckle. I expected him to admit it and laugh but instead, he just gave me an exasperated look.

"No! Don't accuse me of something you are most likely to do." He gave me a glare before running off leaving me alone in the bus.

"Hey, I was just kidding.. "

Well, Nice going Vic.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh god. i don't know how to write a story.
uh well, i posted this before and deleted it. and here it is again, annoyingly popping out of your search logs. sorry. :/
I lost hope for this story so i deleted it. I hope this time i have the guts to update.

Let's hope the story progresses c:
(i kinda forgot the plot wtf o_o)