Status: Ongoing :)

Hopeless but Hoping

Vic

"Where the fuck had Kellin gone off to?" I said to myself and glanced at my watch, its green numbers flashing.

2:19 AM. Really? I was sleeping like a baby only moments ago just to be awaken by the door slamming. I scanned the bunks and saw that their curtains were still closed. Wow. These guys sure are heavy sleepers.

I crouched down to take a look at Kellin's bunk (which was right below me) only to find it empty.

And that's how I ended up here, only in a thin shirt, boxers and furry bunny slippers, wandering in the night in search for Kellin.

"Kellin!" I shouted loudly for Kellin to hear but soft enough not to wake the guys. But then again, they were heavy sleepers. They can sleep through anything.

"Kellin!" I shouted again. But there was no reply.

Minutes -or maybe hours- have already passed with me aimlessly calling out Kellin's name into the night. But still no sign of Kellin.

"That fucker. Waking me up from my beauty sleep." I whispered, breathless from the exhaustion from all the searching.

I guess I'll just see him in the morning. Oh wait. It is already morning. I look up to see streaks of red, orange and yellow creeping up from the horizon.

A sigh escaped my lips as I walked towards the tour bus and swung the door open. As I was about to step inside, I heard a click clacking sound from my right.

It was a mango tree. Oh. I forgot that we parked right beside it. How am I supposed to not notice this fucking huge tr-

My thoughts came into an abrupt stop when I heard the click clacking sound again, to be more precise, from behind the tree.

I tiptoed closer to the said tree, carefully avoiding pebbles and twigs that may cause any noise.

Click clack. Click clack. Click clack

And there Kellin was, eyebrows furrowed as he focused typing something in his laptop, it's light casting shadows on his features.

I squinted to get a good look at the screen but the words were still blurry to my eyes.

Fuck. I think I need glasses.

I inched closer to get a better look.

Snap.

I stepped on a twig. Fuck. Fuck fuck. My panic faded away just as quick as it came when I saw Kellin still focused on his laptop. I sighed in relief.

Wait. Why the hell am I sneaking up on him anyway? I could just seat right beside him, right? It's not like he's hiding something from me or anything..

I took a deep breath and was about to call Kellin when Jaime came running towards us or more likely, towards Kellin.

"Hey Kellin!" Jaime said.
" Sup Jaime? Why are you awake in the middle of the night?" Kellin asked.
"What? It's already 6 in the morning."
"Oh." Kellin glanced at his watch and looked back at Jaime, trying to hide his embarrassment. Jaime just smiled.

"By the way Kellin, have you seen-," and at that exact moment I was already sneaking away from Kellin and Jaime, trying to inconspicuously get to the bus and into the safe confinements of my bunk.

"-Vic. Oh wait! There he is!" I stopped right in front of the door.

"Morning Jaime, Kellin." I squeaked as Jaime walked towards me, Kellin following behind with his laptop tucked under his arm.

"I woke up and saw your bunk empty." Jaime said. I glanced at Kellin who was entering the bus.
"Just needed to piss." I said.
"Outside? We have a bathroom in the bus."
"It stinks in there," I scrunched up my face to add more emphasis, "I think you guys don't flush!'
"Hey! We do flush. Especially when we have Tony the cleanliness freak." Jaime punched my arm playfully and entered the bus and I followed closely behind.

...

"Ugh." I woke up with a groan. I must have fallen asleep right after Jaime and I entered the bus.

I looked around and find that the bus was empty. I felt something tickle my face and brought my hand to scratch my face only to find a neon green sticky note stuck on my cheek.

Mornin' sleeping beauty.
Just went out to McDonalds for breakfast.

Jaime


I stood up from the couch and was about to head to the door when I heard a familiar ding ding sound coming from Kellin's bunk.

I opened the curtains on Kellin's bunk and saw his laptop on his bed, a small red LED light blinking from it's side indicating it was needed to be charged.

Without a second thought, I grabbed the laptop and rummaged through the side drawers and found the charger, plugged it in, and turned the laptop on.

Hey, Kellin should be thankful I bothered to charge his laptop. Well, never mind.

The laptop hummed and it's screen lit up. There was only one problem: It needed a password.

"Mhmm. What could the password be?" I thought for a moment and then, "Oh!" I typed in my guess and the laptop hummed once again only this time, the desktop was now displayed.

I chuckled. Who would've thought his password would be imsosexy? That narcissistic bastard.

I clicked on Mozilla and checked the History from the last 7 days. Nope. Nothing suspicious.

I was scrolling down the history and was about to close the browser when I saw something from the History box.

Kellic | Tumblr

Huh. Kellic. Did he misspell his own name?

I hovered the mouse pointer on it for a while, contemplating whether or not I should click it.

Kellic. Kellic. I guess he just misspelled his own name. Nothing wrong with that.

I was about to move the mouse pointer away and close the browser when the door suddenly burst open. I gasped from the sudden movement and accidentally clicked the mouse.

A few seconds passed and the page loaded completely and I scrolled down to see what exactly is this Kellic thing about. It took me not long enough to finally realize what I was seeing.

Fanfics? Edited photos? Ships?

"Hey Vic! I bought you breakfa-" Kellin stepped in the bus, a takeout bag in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other. He looked at me but I didn't look back. I was still looking at the screen.

But I didn't need to look at him 'cause I know, for sure, that we had the same shocked expression etched on our faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long to update :o

sorry for any typos and grammatical errors. i typed this as fast as i could. i really needed to sleep early since i need to do something tomorrow. i have a problem with school stuff :( . im gonna enter college soon. yupp. new coming freshman. (:

feedback please? :)

thank you MCRmyisnotokay for commenting. :3

and btw I just started a ferard story for any ferard fans out there. :)
I Can Read You Like An Open Book
hah. self advertising. ikr :(