You're Mine, Carolyn

#0 - Booze, candies and mask

#Carolyn’s view#

It was 6:30 in the morning and I was still in bed gaining some strength to get out of my queen sized bed. Somehow I got up, I went to my private bathroom and took a quick shower because I knew if I was here for more than 20 minutes I had my mother ramble on about saving water and all that shit, so as I don’t want to start my week in an awful mood caused by my mother's reprimands I took a shower in 10 minutes. I dressed the usual outfit, ripped jeans, random band t-shirt, my black leather jacket, my boots and as for my make-up, black eyeliner, black eye shadow and red lip gloss. Next I went to the bathroom to dry my hair with a towel because I was too lazy to dry it with a hairdryer. I brushed my black hair and went back to my room to grab my school bag, my phone and my wallet. When I got downstairs my mother was already making breakfast. She was making eggs with fried bacon, toasts and orange juice. I put my school bad on the floor next to me and sat on a chair and poured on the glass that was in front of me some orange juice.

'' If you keep this routine you're going to fail the year by the excess of missed classes you have. '' She said and I looked up. She was standing across the table looking down at me like I was the culprit for everything.

'' I don’t care. '' I told her knowing that she hated when I talked like that. But at some point, I thought she was right. I was supposed to get up at 6 AM to be able to be at school before 7:30 AM.

She sign, '' Carolyn, I’m doing everything for you to like me. Why you're doing this?'' she said sadly.

'' Because you're not my mother. Now hurry up making breakfast because I’m hungry. '' I said and she turned around, grabbed my plate and placed it in front of me and I began to eat.

Beth wasn't my biological mother. When my biological mother died when I was 7 years old due having a cancer on her brain, three years later my father remarried. I never accepted this marriage. Well sometimes I made an extra effort to behave, but sometimes she can be such a pain in the ass. For 8 years I tried to put some sense on my father’s head, telling him that Beth wasn’t the right woman for him, only my mother was, but he always told me that Beth was the one who he loved now and that my mother always would have a special place on his heart. I know that my father loves Beth, but in my opinion, she’s only here for his money.

I finished eating breakfast and headed upstairs to brush my teeth and sprayed some perfume on me before going to school. When I was walking downstairs I noticed my father sitting on the sofa in the living room, drinking coffee and watching the news on the CNN channel. I walked to him and bow down to give him a kiss on his cheek.

‘’ Morning my princess.’’ He said smiling looking up to me.

‘’ Morning Dad. Hey, could you give me some cash? Because me, Kelly and Jeremy were thinking on going out for lunch today.’’ He nodded and got up and took his wallet from his pocket.

‘’ How much do you need?’’

‘’ Um… Twenty, I think that’s enough.’’ I said and he took the money out from his wallet and handed it to me and I smiled. Instead of twenty like I asked him, he gave me forty.

‘’ Thanks Dad.’’ I hugged him and he kissed my forehead and I smiled.

I went to the kitchen to grab my school bag and when I was going out Beth called me.

‘’ Yes?’’ I said turning around to face her.

‘’ Have a nice day.’’ She said and I gave her a weak smile.

‘’ You too.’’ I said and went out of the house after saying goodbye to my father.

##########

Once I was at school I noticed Kelly and Jeremy talking to each other near the cafeteria. I walked to them and greeted them.

'' What classes do you have today?'' Jeremy asked me.

'' Um... Math, sports, and literature. '' I said.

'' Do you want to skip today? '' He asked.

'' Of course I want. I hate Mrs. McClain. '' I said.

'' You’re not the only one. '' Kelly said. Mrs. McClain was mine and Kelly's math's teacher. She was the most annoying and stupid person on earth. Well all of the people from my school are actually annoying and stupid, but she’s the worst.

‘’ Alright, let’s go before anyone sees us. ‘’ Jeremy said and we walked out of school.

We went to the grocery shop to buy some alcohol, candies and three packs of Marlboro, each for one of us. Once we had everything we went to the park and sat down under a tree.

##########

After a while we got tired from being there and I went home a little bit tipsy but hopefully my dad wasn’t at home before 9 PM and by that time I’ll probably be sleeping. Once home I went to the kitchen, and noticed that Beth was making dinner. When she noticed my presence she made a face.

‘’ The Principal called minutes ago telling that you skipped school today. And apparently it’s not the first time.’’ While she talked I moved myself to sit down on a chair and grabbed the cookie jar and took some out and started eating them.

‘’ Are you listen what I’m telling you?’’ she asked and I nodded my head not looking at her but I was concentrated on the material that my kitchen table was made of.

‘’ Carolyn, your dad works very hard for you to be able to go to school. Why do you skip school? Why do you do this to him? ‘’ she asked. Now she was sat across the table and I looked up to her.

‘’ I’m not doing anything to anyone. I bet you skipped school many times when you were my age, so don’t annoy me.’’ She sign. I got up, grabbed my school bag from the floor and walked upstairs to my room. Once there, I closed the door and turned on my Ipod and shuffled it on my stereo sound and pressed play. The song that was playing was Vendetta by Slipknot. I went to my bed and laid down and closed my eyes.

##########

I was woken up by my dad knocking furiously on my door’s room telling me to go downstairs. I got up from bed and went downstairs and saw Beth and my dad sitting on the sofa in the living room.

‘’Shit.’’ I mumbled to myself while I was sitting down on the sofa next to the one they were sitting. My head hurt like hell, and I rather be in my comfy bed, slipping like a baby than being here, being awkwardly eyes by my father and my stepmother.

‘’ Why did you skipped school today?’’ my dad asked and I eyed Beth. ‘I can’t believe that this bitch told my father.’ I thought.

‘’ I wasn’t in the mood for having classes.’’ I told him.

‘’ You, Jeremy and Kelly too. I told you I didn’t want you to hang out with them, they are a bad influence for you.’’ He said.

‘’What?! Kelly and Jer had been my friends since forever and you don’t have the right to choose who I hang out with. Let me have my own friend!’’

‘’ I barely know you now. You turned from a perfect kid to a rebel!’’ He said and stood up, ‘’ You know what? You’re grounded! You can’t go out at night, you can’t bring you friends here and I’m going to take your computer away.’’ He said louder while pointing at me.

‘’ What if I need to do some work for school?’’ I said trying not to freak out by what he said

‘’ You’ll do it at school. Schools have computers right? So you can do it in there!’’ he said.

‘’You must be kidding me. ‘’ I said standing up. ‘’ Just because I skipped school a few times I’m grounded? You did the exact thing when you were at school! This is fucking unfair! If mom was here nothing of this would’ve happen! This is all your fault! ‘’ I said looking at Beth and ran towards my room. My dad called my name a few times but I ignored him, I was tired, angry and I just wanted to go to bed. Once there I locked the door, grabbed my phone from my pocket and dialed Kelly’s number. After a while ringing she answered.

‘’Hey C, what’s going on?’’ she said on the other line of the phone.

‘’That fucking bitch I call stepmother found out that we skipped school today! And then my father came home, and she told him that and now I’m grounded for a month without computer, I can’t go out and I can’t bring you guys here! Gosh I fucking hate them!’’ I said while sitting on my bed.

‘’Hey calm down. I’m sure he didn’t wanted to do that. ‘’ she said.

‘’Oh, right, because he wasn’t that furious when he said I was grounded.’’ I said ironically.

‘’One month isn’t that bad you know?’’ she said.

‘’ Have you ever spent one month without computer?’’

‘’No but – ‘’

‘’Than it’s terribly bad.’’ I said proving my point.

‘’Do you wanna come over? Jeremy is here.’’ She said.

‘’No. I’m going to bed now. I’ll see you guys tomorrow.’’

‘’Okay, bye’’ she said and we hung up and I placed my phone on my nightstand. I walked to my window to close the curtains and noticed a car. I had never seen this car parked on my street at this time. I looked to my watch that was on my nightstand and it marked 11 PM. I looked back to the car that was parked near my house and inside was a man that was looking at me. I didn’t look away, instead I looked even more focused to see if I knew that man from anywhere. He had a mask on his face. More precisely a gas mask. We kept looking at each other for a while and then he turned on his car and was gone. I went to sat on my bed and had a million questions swimming on my head. Why would a man with a gas mask here? Last time I checked Halloween it’s only in November and not in January. I made a mental note to go to the library tomorrow to check on the internet man’s with gas mask.

I stood up and walked to my closet and grabbed my pajama, I stripped from my clothes and put in on. I went to my bathroom only to wash my teeth and to remove my make-up, otherwise I’d wake up tomorrow with some black circles around my eyes and I didn't want to spend an extra time removing that.

Once I was finished with that I went back to my room and walked to my window to see if that man was back. With my luck he wasn’t so I went to bed to forget the terrible day i had.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story starring Sid Wilson!!!
Comment about what you thought about my new story.
Should i continue this???