You Thought You Knew Me

you dont even remember me...

I walked through the house depressed and the babyish giggles floating up from downstairs only saddened me more. I wish that was me down there but no I was a coward...I walked into my studio and sat down heavily.
I had let Pogo and Zim Zum move in with me a couple months ago, its not like i didn't have enough room. Plus, I liked when Pogo was close to me, it eased some anxiety i didnt even know i had. He kept me grounded and little Zim Zum was so cute. Pogo had regressed him about a year ago and i don't think the little guy could be any happier. It warmed my heart when i caught Pogo tenderly playing with Zim Zum, stacking little cloth blocks or having toy car races. It had got me thinking...I shook my head. No, i couldn't think about that now. We needed to work on the new album i can't be distracted, but the little thought still slithered into my mind
'talk to Pogo about what you want. you know he wont laugh, he is gay '

Yeah Pogo was gay, he had come out to the band four years ago and of course we all supported him. It's not like any of us would consider any other option, we were family. So why was I so nervous to tell Pogo and everyone else that i preferred guys. I still liked girls but there was just something so..tantalizing about men. Maybe its because the man i want is Pogo and even if he did accept me there was a whole other hurdle i would still have to jump over but one obstacle at a time...
I sighed and rubbed my eyes in frustration,
"hey are you alright? you look stressed as hell" I voice said from behind me.
I jumped and turned around to see Pogo standing in the doorway staring at me. I blushed slightly,
"Yeah i am a little stressed" I replied chuckling.
Pogo grinned, "you've been working up here every day for weeks on this album, why don't you take a break? come hang out with me and chill?"
"what about Zimmy?"
"hes taking a nap for a little bit, thank god too. Sometimes i think he has way too much energy."
I chuckled at his statement and got up, "alright"
We made our way downstairs in silence and settled onto the couch. I turned the on the tv and just watched for a little bit before Pogo turned to look at me,
"Brian, I know something's been bothering you. Come on you can tell me anything, you know that right?"
Had i really been that obvious? of course i had, everything is obvious to Pogo. He was observant, sometimes too observant. I sighed,
"I'm fine Stephen, just a little lost.."
I looked over at him and he nodded encouragingly. I felt the floodgates break inside me and i let it all out,
"I just...I feel so different now! So many emotions and ever since you and Zim moved in I've had to confront those feelings...It's just all so new to me.." I turned to fully face him, "Stephen I've been having feelings for men and not just any man but you. I know you might not feel the same but i just had to tell you before i exploded because I've just been-"
I was cut off by a pair of lips crashing into my mouth, it took me a second to fully recover from the shock but i soon molded my mouth to his. After i short battle for dominance Pogo bit my lip causing me to moan. Pogo pulled away,
"shhh you'll wake the baby" he said giggling.
I rolled my eyes and quickly pecked his lips,
"well we don't want to do that so lets just cuddle." I said before settling back into the couch.
Pogo cuddled into my side and we turned back to the tv. I was so happy and surprised about how well he had received the news but i still had to talk to him about the other thing...later, right now i just wanted to enjoy him cuddling next to me.We sat in comfortable silence for awhile till we heard Zim crying from upstairs. Pogo started to get up but i pulled him back down,
"I'll get him" I said smiling and standing up. Pogo smiled gratefully and turned his attention back to the TV.
I walked up the stairs to the nursery and found Zim sitting up in bed crying.
"Unwle Brian?"
"hey buddy" I said smiling, I picked him up and balanced him on my hip. "I have a question for you, how would you feel if me and daddy dated?"
His eyes lit up so fast it made me chuckle, "yea!!!" he squealed in excitement.
I laughed, "well that's definitely an enthusiastic response."
After i changed his diaper i brought him downstairs and sat him in the playpen that was next to the couch.
"so after asking Zimmy about it I have a question for you." I said turning to Pogo.
He looked at me confused but i saw excitement in his eyes, "okay?"
"Stephen, will you be my boyfriend?"
A smile broke across his face, "of course Brian" He said pecking my lips.
I shot him a smile back and hugged him tightly. We sat in the living room as a little family till Pogo got up to put Zim to bed. Once he came back i decided I needed to ask Pogo about the other part of my secret.
"Stephen i have another question for you," He turned to me with curious eyes. "how would you feel if I got Zim a playmate?"
Pogo smiled, "You wanna be a Daddy?"
I smiled shyly, "well I see how much Zim loves you and what a wonderful relationship you guys have and i've always wanted a baby so why not?"
Pogo clapped excitedly, "oh this'll be so much fun! first things first; boy or girl?"
I shrugged, "I honestly don't care whatever it turns out to be, I just want a baby."
"I think a girl so we'll have both"
I chuckled, "okay if you want a girl, we'll get a girl."
he smiled, "it's your decision Brian, it'll be your baby"
I nodded and smiled. I was over the moon how everything had changed all in one day, it was so fast. I wouldn't change anything though, i had the boyfriend id always wanted and his blessing to get a baby. life couldn't get better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ill add another chapter later about when they get a baby girl. thanks for reading!