Sequel: Punk Rox! Book II
Status: COMPLETED

Punk Rox!

Parents

Jesse's POV


“Hey, Jess, come ‘ere!” Heath called, a computer in his lap.

I looked nervously up to Andy, who’s lap I was sitting in. He shrugged vaguely and I sighed. Getting up, I walked to the other side of the bus and sat down beside Heath, Quincy on his right and me on his left.

“Andy, will you step outside for a sec?” Heath asked him, he narrowed his eyes and shook his head. Heath sighed.

“Fine, have you ever seen Two Girls One Cup?” Andy’s eyes widened at the question.

“Come on, Andy,” Jake grumbled, grabbing his arm and leading him outside. They both looked a bit...stunned? Traumatized? Sick? Scared?

I’d heard Two Girls One Cup was bad, if you weren’t a major pervert, but I never really thought it would be scary. Traumatizing, perhaps, since I was in fact gay and the title suggests girl on girl action, but the cup left me completely lost. And I, quite frankly, was happy never seeing it. Ever. Because the thought of two chicks, or even a girl and a guy having sex, was enough to make me gag.

“Hm, easier than I thought.” Heath stated, turning his attention back to his laptop. I was suddenly very anxious, my chibi looked scared. My chibi looked scared!

“Now, watch closely,” Heath said, dramatically pressing a button that made a video on screen begin to play.

I don’t wanna... I thought to myself.

The video began as two girls making out and sucking tit (gag).

Ew...ew...ew ew ew ew... I flinched away.

“Jess, watch, it’s not that bad,” Heath told me, but he was straight, godammit! I grimaced, looking back to the screen.

“What the... What...” I started, not expected the following display.

“Oh! EW!” Quin and I yelled at the same time, now understanding what the cup was for.

“Oh my god! Are they-? EWWWW!” I screamed and ran. They were fucking eating it!

I ran outside and right into Andy. I wrapped my arms around his waist and tightened my grip. So glad he was male, my chibi, and male.

Did I mention male? Man, men are wonderful.

“You certainly didn’t last long, did you?” He asked.

“It was disgusting, how could anyone see that to the end?” I asked back, my face buried in his shirt.

“Well... I managed...” He mumbled quietly, “but I guess you being gay made the gross factor twice as bad.”

“I’m pretty sure it was fake anyway, but it’s still...just...not pleasant to think about.” Jake said, now at our side.

“No fuck!” I exasperated, not removing my face from Andy’s shirt. He smelled nice...

That was kind of random...

I took a deep breath, inhaling his musky scent. He smelled kind of like spice and smoke, but it smelled sooo good! For a second, I completely forgot where I was or what I’d just seen.

“Jess? Are you okay?” Andy asked, genuinely worried.

“Mm?” I looked up, a little dazed as his scent made my hormones start acting up.

“Are you alright?” He repeated, I nodded, resting my head against his chest. I barely reached his chin, so his chest was all I could reach. I was such a fucking midget! But nothing really mattered to me at that moment, I just wanted to be surrounded by his scent and not think for a while.

“I guess all that trauma wore him out,” I heard Jake joke.

“I guess so,” Andy chuckled and picked me up. I objected at first when my feet left the ground, but my concern vanished when I realized I could still smell him. So, I did what any hormonal uki would do, I buried my face in my seme’s chest and let him take me anywhere he wanted.

***


Andy walked through the door to our- I mean his apartment and took me right to the bedroom. He laid me down and kissed me softly before getting up and leaving the room. I immediately missed his presence, but his scent was everywhere. I kicked off my shoes and curled up under the covers just so I could smell him on the fabric. Maybe I was just becoming desperate for his attention? I didn’t know, but I knew he smelled really, really good and it stirred my hormones into a frenzy.

I was about to drift off into a happy, calm sleep, but nooo, my phone refused to let me do so and started vibrating in my pocket. With my hormones being the mess they were, the vibration definitely wasn’t helping. I jolted straight up and quickly fished my phone out from my front pocket. I saw “Parents Calling” on the caller ID and huffed in annoyance.

“Hello?” I answered, less than joyous.

“Jesse, honey, we need you to come home.” Came my mother’s voice. Hold the fucking phone. NO!

“I don’t wanna...” I told her, like, seriously? I was not going back home now.

“Well, dear...” She paused, “your father’s really sick and we need you to come home, okay?”

“...but I don’t wanna...”

“Jesse James Ford, you’re parents need you and you will come home right this instant.” She used the full un-creativity that was my name. Seriously, was that the best those idiots could come up with?

“I don’t care! I’m happy now! I don’t wanna go back!” I snapped back.

“Jesse!” My mother was clearly not happy.

“No! Tell Dad I’m sorry he’s sick, but there is such a thing as a doctor! Unless he’s dying, I don’t really give a fuck! We’re literally one week away from touring, I can’t turn back now!” I raged and almost hung up, but stopped myself because I knew she’d just call back.

“It doesn’t matter! He’s your father!” My mother yelled.

“Look...” She was now trying to keep herself calm.

“Just drive down here, stay the night and you can fly back in the morning, okay? That’s not even a four hour trip.” She negotiated. I glared at the floor.

Three days... Three days...that’s it...just three days...

“Fine...” I grumbled, not really agreeing, but I knew it was futile to argue any further. It would just be easier to get it done and over with than to fight with her all this week and probably throughout the entire tour.

“Good, see you soon, sweetie!” She said way too cheerfully and hung up before I could say anything. I gaped at my phone.

WHAT THE HELL!?

“Jess?” Andy leaned against the door frame, worry etched into his features.

I lowered my phone and stared helplessly at the foot of the bed. Andy walked over and carefully sat down beside me as if any sudden movement would frighten me.

“What’s wrong?” He asked quietly.

“I have to go home.” I stated unhappily.

“What? Why?” He took my hand in his and I leaned against his chest.

“I guess, apparently, my father’s sick and the bitch wants me to drive back down there, stay the night and then fly back.” It was looking suspicious to me now.

“The bitch? Your mother?” He asked, almost like he couldn’t believe someone could refer to the woman who birthed them as “the bitch.” To tell you the truth, I never had a close relationship with my parents.

“Yes,” My voice went cold for that second, that one syllable.

“Why...?” Andy asked, his voice so low, I almost didn’t hear him. I guessed I shocked him, he’d never seen me truly pissed off before.

“Why? Why is she the bitch? Because, she’s a gossipy valley girl who takes pleasure in backstabbing others and trashing the names of anyone she doesn’t agree with. The most profound example for me is her audacity to say anything to anyone about anything. She used to always tell me how much gays were tarnishing the world, and how they all belonged in Hell and that if I turned out gay, she’d promised to get a priest to ‘help’ me and not to worry.” Tears formed in my eyes as I finished ranting.

Andy was silent, but I felt him snake his arms around me to hold me.

“My father was never around, but if he was, he always agreed with her. I guess I don’t hate him, but I don’t really respect him.” I said quietly.

“They’d probably disown me if they found out I was gay now.”

“Jess...” He sighed, running his fingers through my hair, he lightly kissed the top of my head.

“I don’t really wanna go...” I whispered.

“I’ll go with you,” He looked down at me, completely serious.

“R-... Really?” I looked up, stunned. He smiled and nodded.

“I-... Thank you!” I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him, trying not to cry.

“If you don’t feel comfortable with your parents, then I’ll be happy to come with you if it makes you feel safer.” He brought my face up so I could look into his eyes. I smiled and quickly leaned up, eagerly pressing my lips to his. I was so lucky I had him. I didn’t know what I’d do without him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm late -.- I forgot about updating...sorry...