Livin' La Vida Loca

Everybody's My Friend

I shut my suitcase after stuffing my souvenirs in my suticase. It is the last day of ours in Australia,actually last minutes. I pulled my trolley behind me and followed Harry. Niall was behind me, holding my hand. I could clearly see that Simon and Paul are both satisfied with my change of lifestyle. I smirked at them and exited from the front door. The other boys had already left. It was me, Niall and Harry. The cameras flash on our hands, asking questions to Niall and me. Nial handed me his glasses and hid me between Harry and himself. I squeezed his hand he smiled back.

When we finally made it safely to the car, Harry called shotgun and Niall and me were left alone in the backseat.

"Why did you text with her?" I asked Niall. He bit his bottom lip and looked away.

"I don't know."he mumbled, he was embarresed. I smiled at him.

"It's OK." He looked up at me, he was wanting to ask something.

"Spill it out boy." I said, frowning at him.

"Why did you left when the menagement said that we cannot be together?" I was guilty, and we both knew it. I looked at him.

"I had to. You knew that I would die everytime that you kiss another girl. I love you so much, but I was too weak to let you hurt me everytime I see you. I was afraid. I was afraid of getting hurt. I was afraid to watch the fading of the love you have for me. So instead of hurting myself, I decided to hurt you. It was all selfish." He was surprised. He scooted closer to me and hugged me.

"Never, ever do that." he wishpered in my ear.I kissed his lips quickly and put on my headphones. Niall was upset, I smirked at him and offered one to him.

"Wanna share?" He smirked.

"Yes honey." I gave him left ear one and put right ear one in my ear. I searched for a proper song and I decided on Beirut's Rhineland. It was a nice song with some joy and sadness in it at the same time. I could say that Gulag Orkestar is the best album of Beirut. I rested my head on Niall's shoulder. I closed my eyes and he played with my hair.

After a long journey the car finally pulled over and some security staff approached and took our luggages. There were paparazzis again. We made an entarance to the airport. The other lads were already there waiting for us.

"Finally. We've just decided to leave without you." Louis said smiling widely.

"Yeah, do that and my little brother will kick your ass."I said, pointing to Harry. Harry rolled his eyes at me.

"DON'T ROLL YOUR EYES AT YOU OLDER SISTER YOUNG BOY."I said bossing him. He rolled his eyes again. I shrugged and took Nialls hand. We walked to the plane. It was their private jet.

"OMG. IT IS HUGE." I yelled with excitement. Boys laughed at me.

"You'll get used to it." said Elanour, squeezing my arm.

"I've been to private jets a lot of times. Actually I came here with Marlon's private jet." Then the realization hit me. I have to see Marlon everyday for the rest of the four years."Shit." I said under my breath.

"What happened?" Harry asked pulling me over with Liam while Zayn and Niall were entering the plane.

"Marlon." I said simply.

"What about him?" asked Liam, really wondering.

"Oh, I have to see him nearly everyay for the rest of the four years." I said, they both nod as the realization hit them.

"Stay away from him." Harry said, warning me. "And if he doesn't stay away from you. Come and tell me." he added.

"As far as I understand, he'll play dirty to get you back." said Liam. It really didn't help.

"I may change my school." I said them. It was more a question then a statement. They both shook their heads.

"Not a chance. You cannot let him ruin your dream." they said. "We have to get back in the plane." I nodded and we walked. I sat next Niall, who was already asleep. I smiled at him, kissed his forehead. He moved on his seat and smiled. I put on my headphones and rested my head on his stomac.

"Are you comfortable there?" asked Harry, from the opposite of my seat. I smirked at him.

"Yes." he was texting with someone."Is it Milo?" I asked pointing to his phone. He nodded and smiled sheepishly. "Oh boy, you are in love." I said, laughing at him.

"WAIT WHO'S IN LOVE?" asked Louis, cocking up his head from El's lap. I smiled and pointed at Harry. He frowned and crossed his arms on his chest. "YOU.DON'T.CHEAT.ON.ME." He yelled with sass. I rolled my eyes and looked at Elanour, she was also enjoying herself. I shot a smirk to her.

"I never cheat on you Louis, you are the right girl." harry said, earning laughs from all of us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I walked into my flat with Niall, I was met by Lucy,Eli,Dad,Mom and James. I don't know why they were here. I raised my eyebrow at James."Somebody care to explain what's going on here?" I asked, putting my suitcase and bag down on the floor.James stood up and took my arm, he led me and Niall on the couch. "Again,what's this about?" I asked.

"You've fainted, and you didn't ever bothered calling us!" my dad said calmly yelling. It was most probably Harry who told them.

"It was Harry? Right? The one who told you this. That little bastard." I said between my teeth.

"Language." both my mom,dad and brother said at the same time.

"Yes, it was Harry." Eli confirmed that he was the betrayer.

"Anyway, why are you all here?" I asked them curiously. Mom and dad looked at eachother.

"We are expecting a baby hunny." said my mom, leaving me and Niall in awe. I turned my head to James, he shook his head excitedly and then Eli,he was also smiling.

"So.Oh my God. How. WHAT?" I asked,closing my mouth with my hands. Dad opened his mouth but I stopped him. "I know how to make a baby, keep the details." I said going into the kitchen.

I was going to be a big sister. I was far beyond thrilled.I smiled at the idea of this little creature on my hands, carying and snuggling it. I poured some water in a cyristal glass. I took it and went back into the kitchen.

"So are you two getting back together than?" I asked mom and dad,raising my glass.

"Yes,yes hunny. Your mom is coming to France with me." I blinked as I soaked in the news. I was going to be all alone. I know that I have Eli, James, Niall,Harry and rest of the lads, but no mom around. France and Ireland are different. But, somehow, I managed to smile and nod.

"I'm happy for you." I said with a smile that hides my jealousy. But nobody bought it. But I was lucky that they didn't even mentioned it. "Wanna join for dinner to us?" I asked my mom dad and Eli.

"No, I think I better get going." said Eli, reaching for his car keys. I skimmed towards Eli and kissed his cheek.

"I'll see ya around?" He nodded. "And also thank you for the lovely flat and magnificant taste in furniture." He nodded and kissed me back. I walked him to the door. "Take care bro." I said to him.

"Take care siss." he lauged. I waved and shot the door behind him. I went back to my place and sat down on Niall's lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to himsel. My dad caughed and frowned at Niall, who instantly let me go.

"Are you two staying?"

"No hunny, I'll go and pack my stuff. Our plane leaves in five hours." Five ours? That soon? I hid my sadness behind a toothy smile.

"Ok, I love you both. Call me as soon as you arrive. I envy that little baby. He has both of you." I said. Then I realized I made a mistake. "Nevermind. I love it already."

"You can come and live with us." said dad,earning frowns from both Niall and James. "Ok boys, I don't want you to kill me. Have Sienna all yourselves." he lauged. I kissed them goodbye too and walked them door.

When we were finally alone James spoke.

"You, me, Francisco. Dinner." He said pointing to me. Niall was reading some article about himself and also playing with my bra under my shirt.

"What about Niall?" I asked him. Niall snapped his head up and gave James a puppy look.

"What about me?" he sobbed. I smiled and messed with his hair.

"Ok, you can come too. But make sure that you don't hit on my boyfriend." James said half-joking. Niall put his hands up.

"Ok, I bring my fun with me anyways." he winked at me and I giggled. Giggled like a freshman. Oh boy.

"Wait till you get to your bedroom." he said closing his eyes.

"I better get ready." said Niall and put me on the couch.

"Yeah I better do that too." I said, kissed him and kicked him out.

I went into my room and decided on a silver-black mini dress, Christian Louboutin black and transperent shoes, blue clutch, a pair of earrings and three bracelets from Tiffany's &Co. I pulled my hair in a ponytail and then used some other elastic hair bands to give it more knobs. I put on my red lipstick and shadow eye make up. I,like I always do, admired myself and walked out of the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I think I'm about to come Niall." I whispered while Niall was making love to me. I shievered and yelled Niall's name. I was done. Niall kept on till he came on my breasts and then rolled off of me. We were both sweaty.

"You are amazing." Niall said, kissing my collar bone. I kissed his lips and he wrapped his body around me.

"I love you."

"I love you too."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning I was laying naked on the bed with a breakfast and note on the pillow.I took the note and read it.

Hey, I had to go and meet Cornelia at the ChumChum's.I brought Liam with me, to see if I can set them up. You can come if you want to. I also made some breakfast for you.

Love,Niall."


I smiled at the note and ate my breakfast. I was going to that meeting,so I wore a grey printed cardigan, black simple skinny jeans, grey UGGs and a black button-up coat. I also combined my look with a dark grey pom pom beanie, ugg mittens and black huge bags. I was ready to go.

"I'M LEAVING." I yelled at James.

"TO WHERE?" He yelled back.

"TO MEET WITH NIALL AND CORNELIA. THEN I'LL GO SCHOOL." I found a taxi and hopped in.

"To where, m'am?"

"ChumChums." I said and I watched every people on the streets, trying to guess their story.

"It's 40£ m'am." said Taxi driver ass he pulled in front of the ChumChums. I handed him 50£ and told him to keep the change. Some bellboy opened my door and I thanked him and gave him 20£.

I walked inside and spotted Niall. I was shocked by what I saw.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dinner Outfit
Chumchum's Outfit

I made up ChumChum's. So I don't know if it exists. But the name comes from Sponge Bob's Chum Bucket. I hope you all enjoyed it.-Kitty