Livin' La Vida Loca

Mending broken pieces.

After the third movie, I was already sit-sleeping. I yawned and hit Harry with my hand.

"Sorry." I mumbled and slid down so that I can lay on Harry's lap. I slowly put my head on his lap and he continiously tapped my head.

"It's OK sweet cheek." I looked at him.

"Sweet cheek? Seriously?" He chuckled. I smiled. I was still feeling like shit, Niall was still sexting wit Cornelia. I cursed under my breath. As the credits ran through the screen Louis, Elanour, Zayn and Liam was already asleep. Harry was crying on the floor for the end of the movie. I put my hand on his back.

"Calm down little brother, it'll be fine." I said, wiping away my own tears. It was a good thing that movie was sad, so that I was finally able to let my tears roll for the first time of the night. Harry got up and hugged me.

"You should stop crying too. You look devastated." he said, patting my back. I kissed his cheek and bent down again to wake Liam up.

"Wake up Liiyuuum"I said, making him turn around but not wake up. I gently pushed him and he hit the floor. He jumped and woke up, I looked at guys who were already awakened by Harry, we shared some glances then burst into laughs. I laughed so hard that I had to hang on to Harry for a support. Liam was looking at us angry. I felt something grab my leg and pull me down. I landed on Liam, he had a playful smirk on his face. He rolled us over so that he was on top.

"At least you could wait till we leave the room." yelled Louis from his place. I turned and mouthed Harry a silent "Help me."

"Don't you wanna join the tickle Sienna party?" asked Liam, looking at Niall and poking my sides to see if I'm ticklish. I hold back all the laughters until he touched my belly. It was the break point. The others jumped on us, except Niall who was still texting, and started to tickle me. I was breathless from laughter. I felt someone pull me from my miserable situation. It was Niall. One hand was still texting and other was pulling me out.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

"Your welcome." he said, not even breaking eye contact with his phone. I finally had enough.

"Who've you been texting all night?" I asked with a voice only he could hear.

"It's Corn." he said, tapping a message. I shook my head said my good nights to everyone and went to balcony for a cigarette.

I took out a cigar from my pack and put it between my lips. I reached for my lighter. I uncapped it, and watch the flames leave their marks on the chilly,starry Australia night. I shoved flames to my cigarette and end of it got orange. I loved the colour. It was calming. In took a hit from cigarette, feeling it making its was down my windpipe, burning my throat. I liked that feeling. I felt smoke moving inside me and making me a little dizzy. I let out the smoke after deciding that it had stayed inside enough. I watched the grey smoke as it raised on the sky. Harry sat next to me and took one cigarette for himselfI knew that he occasionally smoke,he learnt how to smoke from Zayn. I offered him my lighter he took it.

"So what made you smoke lil brother?" I asked him.

"I had a crush on a girl." he said, looking at his hands. A smirk played on my face.

"Tell me about her." I said, patting his shoulder. He moved his head, locked his bright emarald eyes into mine. I smiled at him.

"Her name is Milo...."

Niall's POV

Cornnn<3:
R u free next week?
I looked down the phone with a smirk on my face. Liam looked at me and shook his head. I know that I've told Si that I loved her which I really do but I am a man, and when I see a slut, I jump on the opportunity.

Me:
No, off week.Why?
I put my phone back Liam was still frowning.

"You know mate, what you're doing is pretty wrong." he said, crossing his arms.I rolled my eyes and took my phone back.

"I know but I'm a man. She's a slut." I said texting her time and place and turning back to sexting. I've not talked Sienna since the last time we talked on the car. I knew she was upset and after getting what I need from her. Sienna was not a virgin and she liked sex but she was a godess. I cursed my man instincts and looked at my phone disgusted. I texted her a message that say how sorry I really am and I also have a eligible bachelour friend if she'd like to meet. She agreed and I smiled. Eventhough, calling Corn a slut, I knew that she was a loyal girl when she's in a relationship. I knew that Liam would hate the idea of it but he and Cornelia would make the cutest couple. I grinned myself and put my phone back.

"Where're you going?" asked Liam before I was leaving.

"To tell Sienna how sorry I am." I said shutting the door behind me. I ran all the way to Sienna's and Harry's room and swung open it. They weren't there. Just then I heard the voices that came from balcony. I walked into balcony and Sienna held her head up, her eyes were red and she cried. CRIED BECAUSE OF ME. "Fuck." I said under my breath and hold her. Harry left us alone, I sat there, holding her, she's not responding back.

"Why did you do that?" she asked, her voice was cracking. I looked at her.

"I'm a pure idiot." I said, holding her hands.

"I don't know if I can forgive you." she said, avoiding eye contact. I frowned.

"Yes, yes you can my love. I love you, you love me. It was nothing pyschal." I said, sounding so defeated, hurt and angry at the same time. She moved her gentle fingers on my cheeks. She moved her thumbs on my eyebags.

"I love you so much." Niall she said on my shirt. I hugged her closer and replied.

"I love you more than anything."
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter sucked. I know. I'm sorry. But this was the best I could write. I'm on a diet. :(