Clarity

You Say, Shut Up and Kiss Me Now

Michael pulled away far too soon, and I felt myself fall forward into his hard chest. He chuckled, moving his hands down towards my hips.

“Have a good night,” he whispered, then leaned down and kissed my forehead.

He left the room immediately, shutting the door behind him. I stood there in shock for a few moments, my mouth open, eyes frozen at the door.

I turned around after a little bit and walked to the bed. Laying down on the soft mattress, I laid there and did nothing until I fell asleep.

When I woke up, it was 7:30 in the morning, and knowing Caity, she’d probably wake up. .

“What?” Caity snapped, her voice weak.

I frowned. “What crawled up your ass?”

“My head’s killing me, I drank way too much last night.”

“Oh god, lemme guess, you and Carl fucked, didn’t you?” I asked.

Caity sighed loudly from the other end. “I think we did.”

I shook my head. “Anyway, I have important news.”

“I don’t care,” she mumbled.

“Well, I mean, I guess you don’t care that me and Michael kissed,” I muttered quietly, twirling a piece of my hair around my finger.

“WHAT?!” Caity shrieked, making me take me phone away from my ear.

I laughed. “Yeah, he kissed me last night.”

Noises were made through the phone, and it sounded like Caity fell off whatever she was sitting on. “I’ll be at his apartment with Carl in twenty minutes, don’t move!” she shrieked, then hung up,

Shaking my head, I sat up in the bed and rubbed my eyes. I stood up and stretched, sighing. I made his bed quickly, then opened to the door to go use the bathroom.

Sitting at the dining room table, I saw Michael, picking at whatever he was eating. I walked inside slowly, my feet padding slowly along the carpet. I leaned against the corner of the wall and peered around it at him.

He looked up at me after a while, a smile spreading across his face. “Hey. How’d you sleep?”

I shrugged. “Pretty good.”

“Do you want breakfast?” he asked.

I shook my head. “No, it’s ok. I’ll get something on the way to work, Caity’s coming over with Carl, anyway.”

Michael frowned and shook his head. “No, I’m making you pancakes.”

He stood up and walked to the fridge, pulling it open, grabbing milk, eggs and butter. As soon as he began mixing the everything into the pancake mix, the door to his apartment flew open and Caity stormed in.

“DEL ZOTTO I NEED ADVIL AND A GLASS OF WATER, NOW!” she demanded, grabbing my wrist and pulling me into Michael’s bedroom. “Ok, let’s hear it,” she said after she closed and locked the door.

“Are you kidding?”

Caity’s mouth dropped and she grabbed my shoulders. “Elena, I swear, if you don’t tell me what the fuck you two did I’m gonna punch you.”

“For god’s sake, Caity, we were talking a few feet away from where we are now, and he kissed me, that’s basically it,” I told her.

She smirked. “Are you dating?”

I shook my head. “Now, you and Carl fucked, didn’t you?”

Caity let go of my shoulders and sighed, opening the door and walking into the kitchen. I followed her, and sat down next to her. There was a glass of water and two Advil in front of her, and a few seconds later, Carl sat down across from me and slid a plate on pancakes in front of me.

“Thanks, Michael,” Caity said.

I looked over at him as he sat next to me. “Yeah, thanks. You really didn’t have to, though.”

“Hey!” he pointed at me. “I wanted to.”

I put my hands up in surrender, but took a bite of the pancakes, which were surprisingly good.

“Hey, Elena, you have to hurry up, because we kinda sorta have to be at work in like forty-five minutes,” Caity said.

I glared at her. “Give me five minutes.”

She stood up and put the empty glass in the sink. “I’ll be waiting in the car.”

“I’m going to take a nap,” Carl mumbled, walking to his room.

“DRUNK SEX REALLY WEARS YOU OUT DOESN’T IT?!” Michael cried after him, to which he got a “fuck you” out of Carl.

I laughed. “So, how’d you sleep?” Michael asked suddenly, again.

“You asked me that already,” I told him.

He shook his head. “Uh, right, yeah.”

I finished off the last of the pancakes, to which he immediately grabbed the plate. “Lemme get that,” he said quickly, bringing it to the sink.

I stood up slowly. “I’m gonna go change, then I gotta go.”

Michael nodded, “Okay.”

I made my way back to his bedroom, where the clothes I had worn last night were still on the chair. I shrugged out of his sweatpants and t-shirt and back into my clothes. Caity and I needed to stop back at our apartment to change for work.

I sighed and left the room, leaving the clothes on his bed. I grabbed my purse off the couch and started towards the door.

“Elena?” Michael called from the kitchen. “Are you leaving?”

I peeked around the corner of the wall, almost bumping into him. “Yeah, Caity’s waiting.”

He nodded, pulling me in for a hug. “Okay, I’ll text you later,” he said into my forehead.

“Okay,” I said as I pulled away from him. He immediately leaned his forehead against mine, looking at me. “I wanna take you out later.”

I stared at him for a while, before speaking. “That’d be great.”

He smiled, “Good.”

He then leaned in slowly, pressing his lips to mine again.

And when I said he could kiss before, I wasn’t kidding.

And once again, he pulled away way to soon, but luckily, I didn’t fall forward this time. His arms dropped from around my waist and smiled. “See you later.”

I nodded, waving goodbye, and bolted out of the apartment as quickly as I could. I made my way down the stairs and out the lobby door, running to Caity’s car.

“CAITY! CAITY OH MY GOD!” I shrieked as I opened the passenger door.

She frowned, putting the car into drive. “What?”

I threw my seatbelt on and turned to her. “Michael kissed me again!”

Caity slammed on the brakes, sending me flying into the dashboard. “WHAT?!”

“YEAH, HE JUST DID, RIGHT WHEN I WAS LEAVING!” I screamed, leaning back as she pulled out of the complex.

“Oh my god, this is big, this is really big, what did he say to you?” she asked, turning right at the stop sign.

I shrugged. “He said he wanted to hang out later and I said that was good.”

Caity sighed. “Did he say he wanted to hang out or take you out.”

“Take me out,” I muttered.

She slammed on the brakes again, this time, she immediately started driving again. “You’re going out with Michael Del Zotto!”

I nodded. “I guess I am.”

“Oh my god, this is great! You guys are gonna be banging each other by the end of the night, I’m telling you,” she exclaimed.

“Yeah, ok, and you and Carl are actually gonna go on a date,” I said.

Caity laughed. “Yeah, that was a good one, not. And by the way, I’m getting you ready for this date whether you like it or not.”

“I’m not gonna,” I muttered.

“You’re going out with Michael Del Zotto!” Caity cried, banging her hands on the steering wheel.

I’m going out with Michael Del Zotto.
♠ ♠ ♠
so comments are nice ok ok thanks