Status: ON HOLD!!!!!

The Vampire's Future

Eric's story

Her eyes were slowly closing.

"Cataleya don't you dare."

She open them a little.

I look at bill."What do I do?" I asked almost in tears.

"Eric you come handle him and I'll take care of cataleya." I look at cataleya once more before flashing to the baster who did this to her.

"What did you do?!!!!" I yelled rage running through my veins.

His face was disfigured but you could tell he frighten.

Bill {P.O.V}
I look at cataleya she was slowing fading away.

I have to break the stick. I look at the stick. The stick........ the stick!!!!! It's posion. She's half human. She could die.

I break the stick and pick her up off of it which caused more blood to exit her body. She was so pale.

I turn around to see Eric slamming the man's head into the tree.

"Eric!" I screamed.

He continue to slam the man's head into the tree.

"She's going to die if we don't get her back to Casey."

That snapped him out of it. He let the man go and walk up to me and grab cataleya.

"Careful."

I flash over to the man and pick him up and me and Eric flash to the house.

Eric (p.o.v)

I speed up.

I am not losing her. Not now not ever. I love her too much .

I hurry on the house up the stairs and into the hospital room where Casey was..

She jumped as soon as she saw cataleya covered in blood.

"What happened?" She screamed as she followed Eric to the back.

"She was attacked and she fell down a hill. Please help me Casey She's losing a lot of blood."

I lay cataleya lay on the hospital bed .

Casey quickly grab a needle and thread and started to sew the wound back together but stopped.

I look at cataleya, she was looking up. And she was very still. I look back at Casey.

"What are u doing Casey?"

Casey look at me tears rolling down her face "she's gone Eric."
***********
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope u like it so far. I know it's sad but she had to die. But on the bright side I do have a big surprise for u.