Status: getting sexy every monday

I'll Lift You Up, My Love

in the begging of the end of the world

ts the year of 2960 and the earth is not the same it was millenniums ago. years ago the anti-christ came into power and all hell broke lose. soon after anti came into power the one and only Jesus came. after that the rapture came around and soon fallowed Armageddon.

I Dahvie vanity was on of the angels that God had asked to fight the demons and Lucifer. now its all over but all the humans are gone of course. God ended Armageddon by suggesting that we separate the world and share it.

so losifer agreed and now our worlds are seperated by a giant forest sarounding the earth. it is known as the forbidden forests. if we are found in that forest we get the death penalty.so now the only life on earth are us angels and those demons.

and on each side there is a leader. on the angel side I am the leader. God saw me as the most kind hearted and legible angel of them all. I don't know the demons leader. I don't really care all that much. I hate them all.

I never really liked them but I don't like hurting people I really don't. so now here I am still a single angel living with the rest of God's most valuable angels.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know it really short its just i wanted to give you a breaf sumery about everything thats happend years and years ago