Status: in progress

That Tutor

her

(TWEETY) I looked up and it felt like he had been staring, it was weird but hey he was good looking. He had brownish blondish hair , bright blue eyes. it looked as if he worked out his biceps were huge, and you could see them pushing on his shirt. He also has a tattoo i couldn't tell of what but it was coming down from his shirt. I looked down just as soon as i looked up, i still felt like his eyes were on me. I decided to go back to my phone and ignore the weird feeling i was getting, i shifted in my seat uncomfortably and stared at my screen.

(AUSTIN) I stood there for a moment before clearing my throat, the teacher said i may take a open seat where ever i can find one. I took a seat in the middle of the class feeling many pairs of eyes on me ..... but i looked back to see if "she" was looking at me. I looked at her for a second to long and she looked up and shifted her eyes i turned around and sunk down in my seat. Im not use to wanting attention, alot of the time i hate it but i just felt that i needed from her.

-x- later on that day -x-

(AUSTIN) I walked into the lunch room with my best friend drake we took seats along the outer wall of the room. Everyone was staring at us guys mean mugging and the girls giggling and whispering. Again we were use to this i scanned the room for the pair of eyes that would most likely not be on me. Then a tall blond walked up to me........

(TAYLOR) This was it he was mine and i would make sure of that. Hi there stud i leaned over trying to expose as much cleavage as possible, whats ur name?. He answered distracted umm Austin he said. This made me even madder here i am the hottest most popular girl in the school and he wasn't even paying attention! i stood directly in front of him and placed my hand under his chin lifting it slowly. So i said there is this party tonite at my place and i was just wondering if you were gonna come? Again he answered slowly sure ill be there... i finally had enough i turned around to see what cunt was stealing my lime light, i turned and there she was ..... tweety.

(TWEETY) i looked up and both the new boy and Taylor were looking at me. Just then Taylor started walking over with that stupid fake smile on her face she opened her mouth and said " hey tweety i just wanted to invite you to my party if you cant come well ........ my point is you really should come. She walked away with that and yes i am going to this party its probley a trap but hey YOLO MY NIGGA.
♠ ♠ ♠
lemme know what u think and sorry for the grammer